prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi Edidgit,

Unfortunately you cannot change your VO. It will remain SVO till the end of the process. The VO can only change under "Program Integrity" and that power lies only with the VO.

However, you will have to inform your VO about Change of address and if there has been any change in your professional scenario.

Mitali
Mitali!
No reply till date for CSE or for the letter. The only positive sign is the encashment of rprf. But seems like normal pace. Decided to wait till this week.If nothing comes out we will have to request for a re-submission. We don't want to be hasty as we are almost there. What is your opinion?

mikcanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2011
File Transfer...
may 2011
Med's Request
august 2011,Remedicals request oct12
Med's Done....
sept 2011,Nov.12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 Jan 2013 Alhamdolillah,ppr2 19 feb 2013 Allah ka shukar
VISA ISSUED...
28 feb. 2013 shukar Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
Inshallah immidiately after visa
amar12345 said:
Kindly update NDVO sheet...Visa Issued 5th April...DM on 12th april...
congrats! besides hardships a bright future awaits you.all the best buddy.

Imani

Feb 3, 2011
Hi Pashupati,

We are sailing in the same boat. I received MR from Detroit and they attached a list of documents that they want me to send. Feels like applying afresh all over again. I have also done my medicals and i have been trying to obtain the docs they requested. Just like in your case, I don't think that I will be able to get all the docs they requested due to the time limit, I will only send what I will be able to obtain by the deadline. Regarding tax return transcripts go to the IRS website and you will be able to order them online/fax or mail. Good Luck!

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amar12345 said:
Kindly update NDVO sheet...Visa Issued 5th April...DM on 12th april...
Congrats!!Must be breathing normal now after such a long suffocating wait... Hearty congrats once again and wish u have a bright future in Canada! :)

C

Cam1234

Imani said:
Hi Pashupati,

We are sailing in the same boat. I received MR from Detroit and they attached a list of documents that they want me to send. Feels like applying afresh all over again. I have also done my medicals and i have been trying to obtain the docs they requested. Just like in your case, I don't think that I will be able to get all the docs they requested due to the time limit, I will only send what I will be able to obtain by the deadline. Regarding tax return transcripts go to the IRS website and you will be able to order them online/fax or mail. Good Luck!
Imani and Pashupati:

Please keep us informed as to what happens to your application.

Can't imagine why they would send you to get your Medicals done, if the new documents they are requesting would affect the outcome of your case... that is just logical thinking... but nothing about this process is logical.

Best of luck to both of you, I hope you receive your visas shortly.
Cam

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
hi everyone i got medicals on 9 april2012 along with ppr and pcc request but my status is in process with rbvo details inside no third line.i got only three attachements with mail a) medical intructions b) requests c) landing fee details. request is for medicals ppr and pccand landing fees.earlier people used to get medical forms for applicant and co applicants. is it normal. dr bhatia

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Cam,

Great to see you back ;D I am going crazy in this waiting game again. I was hopeful to get some news last week since it seemed that LA was sending MR as well as detroit. BTW I saw someone whose file was not transfered and got MR from Buffalo he is an OCT applicant. Let me look for it and I will share his info.

Anyways good luck! Our day should be coming

Rod

Cam1234 said:
Imani and Pashupati:

Please keep us informed as to what happens to your application.

Can't imagine why they would send you to get your Medicals done, if the new documents they are requesting would affect the outcome of your case... that is just logical thinking... but nothing about this process is logical.

Best of luck to both of you, I hope you receive your visas shortly.
Cam

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
Yes its normal. Donot worry even i got the same things:) n in tje medical instruction form it is clearly writtn that no other form is reqd. Go ahead! !! N get ur medicals done!! Stay fit:)
drbhatia said:
hi everyone i got medicals on 9 april2012 along with ppr and pcc request but my status is in process with rbvo details inside no third line.i got only three attachements with mail a) medical intructions b) requests c) landing fee details. request is for medicals ppr and pccand landing fees.earlier people used to get medical forms for applicant and co applicants. is it normal. dr bhatia

table

Mar 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14th march 2011 & Alhamdulillah IP from 22nd June 2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2012
LANDED..........
06/12/2012
Seniors,I changed my job and i already informed to visa office with cover letter nd certificates.But i haven't got any reply from visa office yet (2 months gone) so what can i do seniors?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drbhatia said:
Dr Bhatia,

Yes, it is normal. Do u mean to say yu have not received the Med forms and only received the request?
If so, just book an appointment with DMP and take the request letter with you....he will have the forms with him.

Mitali

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
@dr bhatia
yes DMP does provide forms to you which we have to send along wid the passports etc:)

C

Cam1234

thebeast184 said:
Cam,

Great to see you back ;D I am going crazy in this waiting game again. I was hopeful to get some news last week since it seemed that LA was sending MR as well as detroit. BTW I saw someone whose file was not transfered and got MR from Buffalo he is an OCT applicant. Let me look for it and I will share his info.

Anyways good luck! Our day should be coming

Rod
Hi Rod:

Many thanks, but I have always been here... Just don't have much to say. I would be grateful if you could show me the post June 2010 applicant who was processed at Buffalo and got MR recently... I was beginning to think all applicants are being sent away to other VOs and my application, and a few others, are just delayed... extra security checks or something.

This whole process is a mystery, with Detroit now asking people to re-submit a ton of paperwork. Anyone know if NY and LA are asking for taxes, updated reference, bank statements, etc. also?

Cam

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
double-check with your DMP before going in-person ! Some DMP's have the forms and some don't!

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kummy29 said:
double-check with your DMP before going in-person ! Some DMP's have the forms and some don't!
Right you are....I wonder why they make it so difficult for the applicants and why can they not streamline the procedure ??? ??? ???....this is like hitting your head against a brick...oh no no no....I should say "Iron wall"

Anyways....one can download the forms from the Internet.

Mitali

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
drbhatia said:
harjot said:
Yes its normal. Donot worry even i got the same things:) n in tje medical instruction form it is clearly writtn that no other form is reqd. Go ahead! !! N get ur medicals done!! Stay fit:)
harjot said:
@ dr bhatia
yes DMP does provide forms to you which we have to send along wid the passports etc:)
Kummy29 said:
mitali said:
Right you are....I wonder why they make it so difficult for the applicants and why can they not streamline the procedure ??? ??? ???....this is like hitting your head against a brick...oh no no no....I should say "Iron wall"

Anyways....one can download the forms from the Internet.

Mitali
Kummy29 & Mitali, I do not know about the case with other countries, but with NDVO... I am certainly sure what Harjot says is correct... They have stopped sending the forms now and the DMP provides them when we go there...

So, Dr. Bhatia, nothing to worry... Just go with the Cover Letter and the Medical Instructions and rest will be taken care of by the DMP... Best luck!! :)