+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Jass1009

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
RKC said:
Hi Aatifa,

I am sorry to hear about your unpleasant landing experience.

But, you have as much right as immigration officer after the PR. You should have given her a piece of your mind. No one is lesser being. I don't see any reason to take humiliation from anyone.

Good Luck!
Hi guys my ecas updated yesterday with decision made but with no address,is it positive or negative,my rprf dd encashed on 15th march, please answer as I m bit worried as people says that ecas shows destination address as well

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
Jass1009 said:
Hi guys my ecas updated yesterday with decision made but with no address,is it positive or negative,my rprf dd encashed on 15th march, please answer as I m bit worried as people says that ecas shows destination address as well
No worries, Jass1009... Mine too turned DM on Saturday but no address and no inner line of decision being made etc... I know of others too who haven't got it... ECAS can go haywire many a times... So just don't worry and wait for your PPs to arrive soon ;D

I believe you are one of NDVO applicants??

Jass1009

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
BhaktiUjjwal said:
No worries, Jass1009... Mine too turned DM on Saturday but no address and no inner line of decision being made etc... I know of others too who haven't got it... ECAS can go haywire many a times... So just don't worry and wait for your PPs to arrive soon ;D

I believe you are one of NDVO applicants??
Yes mate my vo is new delhi

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
RKC said:
Hi Aatifa,

I am sorry to hear about your unpleasant landing experience.

But, you have as much right as immigration officer after the PR. You should have given her a piece of your mind. No one is lesser being. I don't see any reason to take humiliation from anyone.

Good Luck!
????

a4architecture

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
LAHORE,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
SENT
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
27-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-08-2011
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 18-05-2012, PPR-2: 21-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2012
LANDED..........
29-07-2012 happy since then..alhamdullah
News Release – Government of Canada transforms economic immigration program

Subscribe
RSS
Email

Ottawa, March 30, 2012 — To create a fast and flexible immigration system that creates jobs and promotes Canada’s long term prosperity, the Government of Canada will eliminate the backlog in the main federal economic immigration program.

“The Federal Skilled Worker Program backlog is a major roadblock to Canada’s ability to respond to rapidly changing labour market needs,” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney. “Having to process applications that are as many as eight years out of date reduces our ability to focus on new applicants with skills and talents that our economy needs today.”

As announced in Economic Action Plan 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada is planning to refund fees and return stale applications from nearly all those applicants who applied under the dated criteria in existence before February 27, 2008.

CIC is transforming its suite of economic immigration programs to create a just-in-time system that recruits people with the right skills to meet Canada’s labour market needs, fast tracks their immigration, and gets them working in a period of months, not years. Eliminating the longstanding backlog of FSW applications will allow the Department to focus resources on facilitating the arrival of skilled immigrants who apply under the current eligibility criteria.

Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012. This is expected to affect around 280,000 applicants, including their dependants. CIC will begin the process of returning the full amount of fees paid to the Department by these affected FSW applicants. For those who have passed the selection criteria stage – approximately 20,000 people – CIC will continue processing their applications until they are approved for entry into Canada or not.

Over the last decade, the number of FSW applications received has greatly exceeded the space available within the Immigration Levels Plan each year, resulting in long processing times and an increasing inventory. Under the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration, CIC began to limit intake to priority occupations. The Department added caps to the number of new applications in 2010. As a result of these efforts, CIC has reduced the pre-2008 backlog by more than 50 percent, and the overall FSW inventory by over 25 percent. However, without further action, some FSW applicants might have to wait until 2017 for a decision.

“It’s unreasonable to keep applicants waiting for another five years,” said Minister Kenney. “It’s also a far cry from the nimble and responsive immigration system Canada needs to remain a destination of choice.”

Rajdoot

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes
LANDED..........
yes
AATIFA said:
MY landing Experience in Canada

My landing Experience at AirPort
Everyone has their own landing experience in Canada & I read many people on Canada immigration forum post their well landing Experience. But, unfortunately my landing experience is completely different from other landing experience. Let me tell you what happened to me when I arrived at Calgary International Airport at 3:30 P.M and then went to immigration counter for formalities as PR card but the lady was over there she was very rude in her behaviour and screaming lot upon immigrant people as well i was praying to almighty she would not come as my immigration officer and whatever prayed happens against it she called me and she has taken my interview regarding job as what is your NOC code, who is your employer, what is Fsw1 there are so many question regarding my job. I answered all well all her question then she stamped upon my passport and landing form said your all formality is over and hand back to my landing documents and when i got it in my hand i saw it was incomplete as she has not written manually my landing place as well PR landing date so, i asked her to complete my form instead of complete it she humiliated me and ordered me to get out from here and said me she has done all formalities regarding my landing documents. Next day when i went for my SIN Card they saw my documents and said me your landing document is incomplete so you have to go immigration for completion. Let me tell what happened next i went to again immigration officer told me to go back to Airport for completion of my formality. Again i had to go Airport for completion of my form. This way i suffered due to incompletion of my landing paper.
some times Its very difficult to tackel such behaviour, but in our state a proverb is very famous the work that starts with problems may gives u good turnover don't worry dear have a great life in Calgary

Rajdoot

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes
LANDED..........
yes
My heartiest congratulation to all of u for ur gr8 success
SPYDER 2011 and KKR2K6 for ur mapple leaf and
BHAKTIUJJWAL and 9JCANADA for ur DM

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
Rajdoot said:
My heartiest congratulation to all of u for ur gr8 success
SPYDER 2011 and KKR2K6 for ur mapple leaf and
BHAKTIUJJWAL and 9JCANADA for ur DM
Thank you, Rajdoot! :)

passcanada

Feb 23, 2012
India gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2012
Doc's Request.
31-01-2012
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
26-09-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012 recieved line on ecas onon 26-05-12
Interview........
Waived but, addtional x ray test requested on 7-03-12 send on 20-03-12
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2012
LANDED..........
in july
congrats bhakti, your pp with maple on the way.

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
passcanada said:
congrats bhakti, your pp with maple on the way.
thank you, passcanada! :)

HIS GRACE

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
STILL WAITING FOR MR AFTER MORE THAN 4 MONTHS OF
YOUR APPLICATION WAS REVIEWED AND WE STARTED PROCESSING ON 2ND DEC
SENIORS HOW MUCH MORE TIME

Rajdoot

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes
LANDED..........
yes
After completion of 21 days no medical line added in the ecas senior plz tell me the time frame of medical line added in the ecas

Imani

Feb 3, 2011
Re: Buffalo Oct 2010 applicants,

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I know I have been quite passive but I thought I should share some news hopefully to encourage those who have been waiting for Buffalo to break the silence. Well the beast has finally woken up. I received my MR. However, attached is a list of documents that I need to send including educational transcripts, letters from my employers, proof of work authorization for all the years lived in U.S, bank statements, tax docs etc etc. It feels like I am applying afresh all over again. A bit concerned but hoping and praying that all will go well.
I also noted that the letter was sent from the Detroit office meaning that they transferred my file but never notified me. Hope this will uplift some spirits.

map786

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Guys its more than 8 months since my medical done still waiting for PPR1. I send them an email and they replied that your file is awaiting visa officer review. However, i applied for caip notes/ Gcms let see what happen to my file.....

Inteha hogai intezar ki ai na kuch khabar meray PPR ki!!!