APPL.FILED;16 DEC 2010
PER;8 MARCH2011
AOR;13 APRIL 2011
YOUR APPL. REVIEWED AND WE STARTED PROCESSING ON 2NDDEC

R

RKC

canadestin said:
Hi RKC

Below is my timeline....hope it gives u some relief.

Med/RPRF/PCC/PP received by NDVO on 5 DEC
Visa Issued 20 Dec
PP Received by Me on 29 Dec
RPRF encashed - till 23 it was not encashed after that i dnt bothered to check with the bank.

Medical Line/ DM both added to eCas on 6 Jan....i.e., after 17 days from the date of Visa issued.

so RKC...dont bother about Medical Line/ DM/eCas.....just look out for the Post Man.
O canadestin, thank you so much. Your timeline & CAS behavior gives me a lot hope & peace of mind. I was feeling jittery when I saw everyone else getting CAS updates but mine was stuck with the same.

I couldn't stop thinking what could be the possible reason but I couldn't think of any. Our PCC was not even a month old when they were sent. The DMP told us the reports were normal & no additional tests required. Touchwood, none from our family have ever been hospitalized or plagued with an illness. I also thought as my husband (PA) stayed in Europe for over a year & is a frequent flier may be his security checks are taking longer. I was just thinking, thinking & getting worried.

Thanks again. +1 to you.

vinpar

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
all sent with the initial file
Med's Request
cleared
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
Issued March
LANDED..........
May- June hopefully
satyasuman said:
Hi Nokia,

This is the situation that many will face when moving from one country to another. But, I can assure you that every thing will be smooth enough.

Toronto.. Its a good place to live in. You will see many Indians here. You will feel as if you are at home. Lot of Indian crowd here. Easy to settle down. Public transportation is also very good which is very key for any new immigrant. Let me know if you want any info for these condo's. You can certainly PM me. ;D

Schools are very good in the areas you have mentioned above. That is what I found out so far. I have a 5 and half month old baby who doesnt go to school yet. :p So, i didnt worry about this info so far. But, I am still trying to find out. There is one very good school near my house. Name of the school is "Floradale".. I think. Just type in google and you will find it. I will get you the complete list of schools very soon. I am sure this info is required to many others as well. ;)

I can understand how it feels. Few years back when I came to US for the first time where I didnt know any one except one name, I felt the same way. But, Things will make you feel comfortable. I would say, First come here.. See if you can stay in a hotel for a week and then finalize your condo. It will be a smooth journey. I am sure about it. So, Just be relaxed. Finish off your pending items in India.

yaha bachon ki zindagi acha hoga. tho darne ki koi baath nahin.. We are all here to support each other.

Will get back to you soon with schools info.

Thanks,
satya.
Hi Satya, Nokia,
Thanks for details on the school in Toronto. Very helpful.

There are several posting from VIP member: hmisabpk which you would find useful.

thnx,

pinakini2006

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
11-10-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with the initial application
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
as per the astrological predictions, April 2012....
Dear Forum,

I am on pilgrimages and I have been praying hard for those who are waiting for the good news.
I finally went thru the visas and CPR. The original transcripts,employment records, rprf receipt, clearance certificates from FBI and states, IELTS score card have been returned. I had doubts on the following issue which has been cleared.

The one year period for validity of the visa starts from the date of medical tests.(not from the visa stamped date). Will keep the forum posted on any more updates. :)

Thanks & Regards,

Pinakini.

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
Anyone got a crystal ball to read an LVO timeline?
the suspense is killing me lol (not literally but I really thought that we would have heard something in process from 20/1)
Siobhan :D

Congrats to all those who have received good news this week :D

vinpar

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
all sent with the initial file
Med's Request
cleared
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
Issued March
LANDED..........
May- June hopefully
pinakini2006 said:
Dear Forum,

I am on pilgrimages and I have been praying hard for those who are waiting for the good news.
I finally went thru the visas and CPR. The original transcripts,employment records, rprf receipt, clearance certificates from FBI and states, IELTS score card have been returned. I had doubts on the following issue which has been cleared.

The one year period for validity of the visa starts from the date of medical tests.(not from the visa stamped date). Will keep the forum posted on any more updates. :)

Thanks & Regards,

Pinakini.
Hi Pinakini,
Same here. Got the same docs returned back from NDVO. Visa valid 1 yrs from the date the Med test was taken.

I got 2 sets of CPR per applicant. One with photos and the other without the photos. Don't know why? Is it the same with people who got their visa papers back?

thnx

Rajdoot

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes
LANDED..........
yes
Thanks nokia,bhaktiujwal and sksec for ur needful help. Medical done today sent by tommorow

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Okaaay... And I have also managed to earn two -1s, just lately!!! :p Wish I knew the reasons ;D
Do not worry.

+1 for you from my end for your very active participation and postings.

mycan

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin said:
A big thank you....to the one who has given me +1 :p

and :-* for the 143rd +..... 143 too :p
Thank you.

It's me who gave +1 to make it 143 for your posting "Easiest way to get Canadian visa"

I wish you all the best for your faster double century.

mycan

Sweety02

Sep 1, 2011
Dear Canadestin,

Please predict my case as I am desperately waiting for our passports in India and I need to get back to the US.
Applied to CIO on 17th November 2010.
Received by CIo on 30th Nov 2010.
1st AOR on 2nd feb 2011
RBVO on 17th May 2011
In Process on 3rd Nov 2011
MR & PPr on 8th NOV 2011
Baby added to application on 17th december 2011
Med's done on 28th Dec 2011 for all of us i.e me, husband and baby
Passports and med's of all 3 of us sent on 13th Jan 2012
Med's received line added on 23rd jan 2012
Address missing since 27th Jan 2012..
These are my timelines.

Dear Canadestine, already you have predicted that i would receive good news this weekend. Just wanted to again request you to make an exact prediction as to when my e-case would change to decision made. I am very tensed as i need to get back to the US by April 1st week atleast...

Please help.....

Regards & +1 to you in advance for all your great work....

fragrance10

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-4-2011
Doc's Request.
pcc sent with the application to CIO
AOR Received.
1st AOR 12-7-2011
IELTS Request
send to cio with initial request
File Transfer...
15th august
Med's Request
3rd january 2012
Med's Done....
5th jan 12
Interview........
waived ;)
Passport Req..
3rd jan 12
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2012
LANDED..........
april 12
today i got a reply from NDVO in regards to CSE i sent on 23rd feb. i submitted my passport and rprf on 7th jan and my meds reached on 12th. medical received line was added on 31st jan, and my draft was encashed on 27th jan. since then i am in process. this is their reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be informed that We have recieved your medical examination results, fees sent by you & also your passport.
Also, for your information, you file is under final processing. Your passport shall be despatched as soon as it is ready.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

i have no words now.... ::) ??? :-\

waiting for the passport back wid visa 8)

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
fragrance10 said:
today i got a reply from NDVO in regards to CSE i sent on 23rd feb. i submitted my passport and rprf on 7th jan and my meds reached on 12th. medical received line was added on 31st jan, and my draft was encashed on 27th jan. since then i am in process. this is their reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be informed that We have recieved your medical examination results, fees sent by you & also your passport.
Also, for your information, you file is under final processing. Your passport shall be despatched as soon as it is ready.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

i have no words now.... ::) ??? :-\

waiting for the passport back wid visa 8)
Congratulations to you