Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
y pm's....if its in the forum/thread.....wud be beneficial to others :p
Bhakti already answered HIS GRACE before she made the request for exchanging PMS with HG......it is entirely their decision to opt for PM at a personal level and knowing Bhakti, I am sure if some important information would come out of the PMs then she would post it on the thread...I am a 100% sure of this....

Bhakti this :-* is for you.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
Param...howz u man?....y ur nt active in the forum/ fb group.?

u r the one who created the group....n dont forget....u have to start Mitali Fan Club....hope u remember?
Hey Canadestin....you seem to be hell bent to Evict me from this Forum I guess..... ::)

I am sure this is a joke... :p :p :p :p :p

Mitali

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
08/03/11 (PER - from CIC)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Score 8 bands
File Transfer...
07/04/11 (AOR - from VO), RBVO 04/04/11; IP 02/12/11
Med's Request
06/02/12 (MR, RPRF, PCC & PPR)
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
mitali said:
Bhakti already answered HIS GRACE before she made the request for exchanging PMS with HG......it is entirely their decision to opt for PM at a personal level and knowing Bhakti, I am sure if some important information would come out of the PMs then she would post it on the thread...I am a 100% sure of this....

Mitali
Thanks so much, Mitali... for knowing me SO well!!! ;D You are absolutely right... Will definitely post something if new / important / beneficial... Everyone already knows how many CSEs I made and what happened to my GCMS and all... So I thought better not repeat my stories again here on the thread! :D Sahi kiya na?? ;D

Btw... If Param is really opening up a Mitali Fan Club... I was and am IN IT ;) ;D ;D

+1 (as soon as my Karma allows) and :-* for you...

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:

Mitali
no need to clarify that.....yes its personal decision....

but as she psoted that ..lets exchange pm's.....here in the forum...she definetly meant...it's related to CANADA PR.....if it's like otherwise....like wat u think.......she wud have directly sent pm...without posting abt it here.

@ Mitali....y do u always try to dominate...especiially me.....n try to prove that u r right...even tho ultimately ur proven wrong?

BTW....wat uliked so much that u gave +1 to her?......sad that here also ur late...i already gave +1 to her

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Haha love the word war!!.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:

but as she psoted that ..lets exchange pm's.....here in the forum...she definetly meant...it's related to CANADA PR.....if it's like otherwise....like wat u think.......she wud have directly sent pm...without posting abt it here.

@ Mitali....y do u always try to dominate...especiially me.....n try to prove that u r right...even tho ultimately ur proven wrong?

BTW....wat uliked so much that u gave +1 to her?......sad that here also ur late...i already gave +1 to her
Yes...more of it Harry... :p :p :p

@Canadestin....I love the way you MODIFY your post and include your BELATED feelings .....hehehehe :p :p :p

Dominate you......you are kidding and you are trying to over satisfy yourself.... (More of tongues..... :p :p :p :p)

Canadestin we are SWORN enemies on this forum and THAT WILL NOT CHANGE....I guess... :p :p :p :p :p

Mitali

anukapur9

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
per on :20/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13/05/2011. 2 AOR on 29 may 2011 dated 17 may 2011 in process on 18-11-2011
Med's Request
march 19 2014
Med's Done....
MEDICAL DONE 0N 03 APRIL '14 medical receive line in cease on 11 april 2014
Passport Req..
march 19 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-1014
Paramvir said:
Good evening Forumers.

How is everyone?

Param
hi param,
in my caips notes it is mentioned that they want to verify my educational credentials.can u pl tell me how chc new delhi verifies the university degree & how much time it takes.
i'm in process from 14nov2011 & still no news. :eek: :eek: :eek:

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Yes...more of it Harry... :p :p :p

@ Canadestin....I love the way you MODIFY your post and include your BELATED feelings .....hehehehe :p :p :p

Dominate you......you are kidding and you are trying to over satisfy yourself.... (More of tongues..... :p :p :p :p)

Canadestin we are SWORN enemies on this forum and THAT WILL NOT CHANGE....I guess... :p :p :p :p :p

Mitali
enemies?

it sounds gud between to equals.....

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
HIS GRACE said:
I HAVE NOT SENT ANY CSE OR APPLIED FOR GCMS YET.
HIS GRACE said:
BUT DID YOU SENT ANY CSE OR GCMS DURING YOU WAITING PERIOD PLS TELL AND GUIDE
Surprisingly my post where I said "I did do both... Let's exchange PMs? I have sent you one already :)" is disappearing somehow!!!!! :eek:

canadestin said:

HIS GRACE's earlier questions had been answered by me already... but I was again asked by HG specifically about my case as to "DID YOU SENT ANY CSE OR GCMS DURING YOU WAITING PERIOD PLS TELL AND GUIDE"... Therefore I chose to PM rather than going on about all the facts about my CSE or GCMS, which all the forumers have already known!!! And of course I should let someone know here that I am discussing their query further on the PM and that's why not replying here on the thread! As simple as all of this!!!

(PS: I still don't understand how one of my posts is disappearing from where it should have been and where it WAS!!!! :eek: )

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
canadestin said:
Param...howz u man?....y ur nt active in the forum/ fb group.?

u r the one who created the group....n dont forget....u have to start Mitali Fan Club....hope u remember?
Hi Canadestin, I am good, thanks..

Guys, I do not want to be rude and hurt anyone and I regret while saying so but the kind of comments and remarks that are being posted show immature behavior and sorry state of mind... Please let's restrain and perform our act judiciously... Thanks.

Let's stop it here.

Param

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anukapur9 said:
hi param,
in my caips notes it is mentioned that they want to verify my educational credentials.can u pl tell me how chc new delhi verifies the university degree & how much time it takes.
i'm in process from 14nov2011 & still no news. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hi anukapur,

They would check the authenticity of the Marksheet that you have sent in the sealed envelope by contacting the Registrar of the University or who ever has signed the Marksheet.

1. You can send a CSE to your VO and ask politely if they require any documents from your side.
2. Also check with your University if any such request has reached them for verification and whats holding them to give the approval.

Mitali

BhaktiUjjwal

Mar 10, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4152 Social Workers
App. Filed.......
01/10/10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10/02/12
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/12
LANDED..........
16/5/12
Paramvir said:
Hi Canadestin, I am good, thanks..

Guys, I do not want to be rude and hurt anyone and I regret while saying so but the kind of comments and remarks that are being posted show immature behavior and sorry state of mind... Please let's restrain and perform our act judiciously... Thanks.

Let's stop it here.

Param
I agree and am sorry... I was not aware that one innocent post could lead to this... I stop now :)

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BhaktiUjjwal said:
Thanks so much, Mitali... for knowing me SO well!!! ;D You are absolutely right... Will definitely post something if new / important / beneficial... Everyone already knows how many CSEs I made and what happened to my GCMS and all... So I thought better not repeat my stories again here on the thread! :D Sahi kiya na?? ;D

Btw... If Param is really opening up a Mitali Fan Club... I was and am IN IT ;) ;D ;D

+1 (as soon as my Karma allows) and :-* for you...
she knows u...or she doesnt knows me? :p