Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
rayon_joy said:
Dear friend
This is inform the forum that I have got my PPs back with the Visa stamped on it . Date of VISA issued is 12th feb. :D
This happened in the evening at around 5.30pm when I had sent my driver to bring some snacks when the driver returned he not only brought snacks but also the packet which was handed over to him by the post man. ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p

I want to thank all the members of this forum who directly or indirectly keep helping people like me by their post and encouragement. :)
I also pay my gratitude to Seniors like Mitali, Sonir, Satyasuman, Canadestin, Paramvir who have kept guiding me and others. ;)
I know I am still missing names but the truth is that name is not important as most of us do not really reveal our real identity but
keep helping each other selflessly. :D
IMO the forum is like river where water (read Members) keeps changing. but every one who takes a dip into it comes out totally recharged. :) :) :)
are you kidding !!!!!!!!!!

congratulations rayon...lucky day !! good news pouring in like anything

;D
Sonir

pinakini2006

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
11-10-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with the initial application
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
as per the astrological predictions, April 2012....
rayon_joy said:
Dear friend
This is inform the forum that I have got my PPs back with the Visa stamped on it . Date of VISA issued is 14th feb. :D
This happened in the evening at around 5.30pm when I had sent my driver to bring some snacks when the driver returned he not only brought snacks but also the packet which was handed over to him by the post man. ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p

I want to thank all the members of this forum who directly or indirectly keep helping people like me by their post and encouragement. :)
I also pay my gratitude to Seniors like Mitali, Sonir, Satyasuman, Canadestin, Paramvir who have kept guiding me and others. ;)
I know I am still missing names but the truth is that name is not important as most of us do not really reveal our real identity but
IMO the forum is like river where water (read Members) keeps changing. but every one who takes a dip into it comes out totally recharged. :) :) :)
Congratulations, and wish the good luck u hv rubs on the other forum members who are desperately waiting for their turn....we r rejoicing in ur hapiness and imagining the moment when such hapiness is realised....njoy this moment...as there r very few such joyous moments in life......

Regards,

Pinakini.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayon_joy said:
Dear friend
This is inform the forum that I have got my PPs back with the Visa stamped on it . Date of VISA issued is 14th feb. :D

Congrats! :)

mayankpt

Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 nov 2011
AOR Received.
PER 3 FEB 2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
21 feb 2012
Med's Request
29 march 2012
Med's Done....
9 april 2012, Medicals sent on 10 april
Passport Req..
29 March,2012
rayon_joy said:
Dear friend

congratulations :)

PR

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
rayon_joy said:
Dear friends

Congratulation & party...................

PR

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
Nurhia said:
Hi,

Please help me with the latest procedure to apply for FBI clearance from Chennai. What documents do I have to send and how do I make the payment for $18. I could not find any post within the last 6months or 1yr in this forum. The old posts have a link to the Cover letter which I am not able to open.

Anyone who had applied for FBI clearance in the last 6months to 1yr from India, please provide your valuable inputs. That would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Prathima
Hi Prathima,
Download the forms from the FBI website, there will be 3-4 forms. 1st form would be your general information, address,etc. 2nd would be the fingerprints form where u will have to do ur fingerprinting for all your fingers, I would suggest u send 2 forms with fingerprints on them as these are machine readable, so if any print is not clear they can see the other print. 3rd is the credit card form where u will have to fill up ur credit card details so they can charge $18. It normally takes 8-9 weeks.
Hope this information is helpful.
Take care,
PR

D

Deleted member 103187

Hey seniors, just a quick question.

When I applied for PR, I was an completing a Masters degree in Canada so I just marginally qualified to apply (67 points exactly).

Now I have finished my Masters and gotten a good job in my field of study and that has resulted in a significant improvement in my points. I sent updates by courier informing Buffalo VO (where my file is currently) of these changes but I didnt get a reply so no guarantee someone actually read it or updated my file.

When my file was reviewed at CIO the first officer that reviewed incorrectly concluded that I didnt qualify. Another officer reviewed and I got PER since I made the cut-off.

So my question is this - Is there a way of updating my forms to reflect my new status since that is what may be used to assign me points at the visa office stage? Should I send a case-specific inquiry to them? Will they even reply?
Responses will be appreciated

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
pinakini2006 said:
Thanks for ur response Nokiadesire. U must thank God for such speed in proces and must tell u that u r lucky to be soooooo lucky. Well not everyone has such luck.... :)
YES, Indeed I am one of the luckiest to get such a speedy process. 8)

I THANK GOD for my lucky stars and my forum friends like Canadestin, Mitali, Satyasuman, Bhakti, Sonir, Ghani, Ar.Sid, Sachin, Pavan, Rajdoot, Mandie, Canadian Dream, Can-Vishal, Dr. Bhatia, Dr. Sadhish, Sonu_rp, Paramvir, Arunji and many more (sorry for not remembering instantly) who have been my ultimate support and without whom I would not have been able to survive through my dilemmas and the entire waiting process :-* :-* :-* :-*

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN ;D ;D ;D ;D

and last but not the least - My Husband to whom I owe this VISA without whom today we would not be Canadian PR's :) :)

Regards
Nokiadesire