12/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/11/2011
LANDED..........
In June 28, 2012
Amro Elsayed said:
updated my friend and congratulation to you and hope you got your AOR soon

Amro
Many thanks my friend. :) And all the best with your app as well!

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Dr.Alex said:
WB Amro...i was just asking akram about u and he told me about ur vacation. wish u enjoy it & got some relax. ISA soon we wanna hear some good news about ur AOR, regards dear.
Thanks alot Alex i asked akram about you also and he is the one who told me about your AOR which makes me so happy anyway hope we can meet soon isa

AMro

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
asaif said:
Nice to see you here again my friend. Best wishes for you.
Thanks saif i'm praying for you and hope to get your AOR soon and i know you will be the first one from london office i will never deny that you help me alot when i started my application i used to ask you and you always was there so thanks alot and it is an honor to have you as my friend

Amro

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
jolly404 said:
hey pippin thank you for ur sample and help.
Do i need to send it right away though not asked by cic to send or keep waiting till i have been asked to...,.........
Who knows CIC officer didn't borther to notice that baby's passport was missing hmmmm , i do have put my Baby's birth certificate which CIC officer might have considered that way? Just curious how it works.......
plz share ur opinions.
Hi Jolly: I am hoping someone with more experience will jump in here to answer your question. I would be concerned that not having the PP could constitute an incomplete application and for that reason I would want to get them the missing pages. It is your call if you don't hear from anyone else. I thought afterward it would be a good idea to include the date your app was received with the RE: information as it might help them place the two items together. Good Luck.

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
MSM-2332 said:
Hi all,

Found the link to the Q&A from CIC. Thought you might find it useful to read.

http://forum.chemodan.ua/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=6512
Link is not working buddy.. pls check & confirm..

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear rilov,
You must follow both CIO and VO instructions. You need to submit 6 photos. On the back of the photograph of each person, write the name of the person in the photo and his or her height and eye color & D.O.B of the person who appears in the photo as well as the date the photo was taken.
One applicant forgot to write down the date of photo taken & he got his application returned by CIO, so becareful.
Enclose the photos of each person in 1 envelope and seal the envelope & Write your name(principal applicant) and date of birth on the outside of the envelope.
Staple the envelope to your application form (Application for Permanent Residence in Canada)
(IMM 0008-Generic). Be careful not to staple or bend the photos

Regards,
Dr.Hasib
Hasib Thank you very much for this information

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Pippin said:
Hi Jolly: I am hoping someone with more experience will jump in here to answer your question. I would be concerned that not having the PP could constitute an incomplete application and for that reason I would want to get them the missing pages. It is your call if you don't hear from anyone else. I thought afterward it would be a good idea to include the date your app was received with the RE: information as it might help them place the two items together. Good Luck.
Hi Pippin,

I am an applicant and do not possess much experience or knowledge, sharing what I know so far ;D but would like to share my thought here. again, coming back to a London VO applicant whose travel history was missing, he was contacted by CIO to supply that missing info AFTER he was encashed. looking at that particular case, I understand CIO will contact jolly for that missing doc IF they find his application complete and necessary.

as regards to determination of completeness of the application, courtesy of our friend from Moscow VO MSM-2332 who shared nice piece of info, I share below an extract from the CIO publication (Q&A):

'When applicants pay by credit card, the information they provide on the fee payment form (IMM 5620)
must be successfully processed. If the process is not successful and the card issuer declines the
transaction, the applicant has not paid the required fee and the application is not complete. Only
complete applications are counted towards the caps. The CIO must quickly determine if an application
is complete. Attempting to contact applicants would delay this determination unnecessarily. Applicants
who choose to pay by credit card must accept the risk that the card issuers might decline the
transaction. The CIO cannot put applications aside while it attempts to contact applicants whose card
issuers have declined the transaction.'
so, if jolly's CC is charged shortly, I understand his application will be found complete, and any missing docs will be requested. I never supplied my children pps, only birth certificates, but personally do not find these docs critical. I read on some Russian forum that certain applicants even got through without children docs...

J

jolly404

Thanks pippin and coffee fro sharing ur views and opinions.
I think i better wait for few weeks then if nothing shows up i will email CIC and ask the details what should be done further.
Does this seem to be fine?, what do u think folks?, just share ur points of suggestion.

Coffee said:
Hi Pippin,

I am an applicant and do not possess much experience or knowledge, sharing what I know so far ;D but would like to share my thought here. again, coming back to a London VO applicant whose travel history was missing, he was contacted by CIO to supply that missing info AFTER he was encashed. looking at that particular case, I understand CIO will contact jolly for that missing doc IF they find his application complete and necessary.

as regards to determination of completeness of the application, courtesy of our friend from Moscow VO MSM-2332 who shared nice piece of info, I share below an extract from the CIO publication (Q&A):

so, if jolly's CC is charged shortly, I understand his application will be found complete, and any missing docs will be requested. I never supplied my children pps, only birth certificates, but personally do not find these docs critical. I read on some Russian forum that certain applicants even got through without children docs...

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Welcome back Dr. Amro. I was surprised from your disappearance but thought u might b busy or so. Glad it was just a vacation & hope u enjoyed it :)
Great having u back in the forum :)

Amro Elsayed said:
Hello Everybody I'm back so sorry for the long delay i was in a business trip followed by a 2 weeks vacation which i tried to get my mind free

any way i hear all the good news congratulation to all the people who had received their AOR and which we all receive it soon specially Dr. Alex which i was happy to hear that he is the first from Cairo office and we are waiting for the first from London office and i wish it will be Ahmed saif

many many thanks for canady and everybody who asked about me and i will be here from now on and i will tell you guys if there is any other trips coming soon lol

wayen you doing a great job my friend i really wish you all the luck in this process also my greeting to anil and everybody else

AMro

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
basmalahh said:
Welcome back Dr. Amro. I was surprised from your disappearance but thought u might b busy or so. Glad it was just a vacation & hope u enjoyed it :)
Great having u back in the forum :)
thanks alot it was just a very short vacation and now i'm back now and hope all the best to you and we recieve our AOR all soon and celebrate the landing together

Amro

J

jolly404

Hi Amro my details:

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Buffalo,NY
NOC Code......: 3112
App. Filed.......: 11/22/2010
Doc's Request.: sent with application
CC charged-11/25/2010
AOR Received.: waiting
IELTS Request: sent with application
File Transfer...: waiting
Med's Request: waiting
Med's Done....: waiting
Interview........: waiting
Passport Req..: waiting

Amro Elsayed said:
write down your details and i will add them to the spread sheet

Amro

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
jolly404 said:
Hi Amro my details:

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Buffalo,NY
NOC Code......: 3112
App. Filed.......: 11/22/2010
Doc's Request.: sent with application
CC charged-11/25/2010
AOR Received.: waiting
IELTS Request: sent with application
File Transfer...: waiting
Med's Request: waiting
Med's Done....: waiting
Interview........: waiting
Passport Req..: waiting
Added my friend hope you all the luck and hear good news soon

Amro

can_am

Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I have a quick question.. When is a client ID issued for post 06/26 candidates? I applied under FSW1 and our CC was charged on 01-Oct-2010. I called CIC call center on Friday and they mentioned that no client ID or anything is issued until 33 weeks. Just curious on what others experienced or think? Thanks!

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
can_am said:
Hello all,

I have a quick question.. When is a client ID issued for post 06/26 candidates? I applied under FSW1 and our CC was charged on 01-Oct-2010. I called CIC call center on Friday and they mentioned that no client ID or anything is issued until 33 weeks. Just curious on what others experienced or think? Thanks!
CIC doesn't want you to inquire about AOR until after 33 weeks passed since you submitted your application.

From what we can see on this forum, some of the members got their AOR issued as soon as one month and ten days after CC charge/BD encashment.
But others (who applied at the same time or earlier) are still waiting for their respective AOR's.

You may get yours (provided you pass eligibility test) anytime between now and 33 weeks from the date your app was received by CIC.

Good luck!

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Anil bhai / Mobasi / Amro Elsayed

Please update my status..
NOC:1122
VO:New Delhi
Applciation received by CIC:14-Oct-2010
CC charged on 25 th Oct
AOR :waiting
PCC sent with Application

Wish all the rest get their AOR's ASAP..