+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babybaba said:
Good day,
Can the Seniors please update the spreadsheet. My ECAS now shows "In Process". On the 24th November they started processing my application. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some progress!!!!!

Regards
Babybaba
:) :D
It's about time!!!
CONGRATS!!!

Kind regards,
Louise!

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Louise-01 said:
Sadly, but it made me laugh!!! ;)
Who said life is fair? :-*

Kind regards,
Louise!
Louise....y did ur VO sent MR so quick after recieving ur file ...when dey dont wanna issue Visa that quick? :mad:

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Cam I couldnt agree more! Here is what my dictionary shows under unfair:

Cam1234 said:
In a few months when all our June ND friends get their visas and leave, this board will unfortunately be dead... Only some of us Buffalo dinosaurs will hang around every now and then. If you look up the word "unfair" in the dictionary, there is a picture of a Buffalo :)

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
thebeast184 said:
Cam I couldnt agrre more! Here is what my dictionary shows under unfair:

I agree man.. Thats what I feel as well. :p

satya.

carolwayne74

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
8.5 Band sent with application
Dear All,

I am soo pleased to inform you all that i received my PPR by email just now from London CHC.

I must say a huge thank you to Bluemusing who gave me top tips last week when i was going out of my mind about how to contact the embassy and exactly what to say to them regarding my long wait for the PPR after my medicals.

Thank you 9ja my fellow physiotherapist and Kolhapuri for your encouragement support and answered questions when i was in doubt.

Canadestin thanks for your humor which has also helped to keep me sane and Mitali for your wisdom and relentless research to help everyone.

carolwayne

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carolwayne74 said:
Dear All,

I am soo pleased to inform you all that i received my PPR by email just now from London CHC.

I must say a huge thank you to Bluemusing who gave me top tips last week when i was going out of my mind about how to contact the embassy and exactly what to say to them regarding my long wait for the PPR after my medicals.

Thank you 9ja my fellow physiotherapist and Kolhapuri for your encouragement support and answered questions when i was in doubt.

Canadestin thanks for your humor which has also helped to keep me sane and Mitali for your wisdom and relentless research to help everyone.

carolwayne
Congrats! :)

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
NDVO

Any one having idea about from which number varification call do come for NDVO..

Parmavir: Any idea as u have received call for NDVO for verification i guess..

regards
vari

canadestin said:
Congrats! :)

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varismart said:
NDVO

Any one having idea about from which number varification call do come for NDVO..

Parmavir: Any idea as u have received call for NDVO for verification i guess..

regards
vari
41782000...one of de number

this above numbers is in ther website as well they call from this number

cyborg

Mar 29, 2011
guys ..

I have got my DD en cashed receipt for landing fees on 18th November 2011. i have submitted my passports and medicals on 4th November 2011. but till now i didnt get any updates. And on ecas , "medicals received" line has not yet added . i dont know what has happened . can any one knows why ? And when can i expect my passports with maple leafs ...

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cyborg said:
guys ..

I have got my DD en cashed receipt for landing fees on 18th November 2011. i have submitted my passports and medicals on 4th November 2011. but till now i didnt get any updates. And on ecas , "medicals received" line has not yet added . i dont know what has happened . can any one knows why ? And when can i expect my passports with maple leafs ...
check with ur DMP when they sent ur Medical report.....n do expect pp with maple leafs VISA.....not just maple leafs :D

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Hi Cam

I very well know how it feels. Buffalo is no doubt being unfair to all its applicants. I wish you get to In process soon
All the best

avi

Cam1234 said:
In a few months when all our June ND friends get their visas and leave, this board will unfortunately be dead... Only some of us Buffalo dinosaurs will hang around every now and then. If you look up the word "unfair" in the dictionary, there is a picture of a Buffalo :)

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
Those who got VISA disappared.

Those who recieved MR are silent

Those are awaiting MR are dull.

Cheer Up! n keep posting.
I completely agree.....members from April and onwards should begin to contribute ...otherwise this thread is fast losing its charm. :(

Mitali

cyborg

Mar 29, 2011
canadestin said:
check with ur DMP when they sent ur Medical report.....n do expect pp with maple leafs VISA.....not just maple leafs :D

thanks Canadaestin .. i checked with them and they said they have send on 3rd november , and it would take 2 days to reach the Delihi VO . But still no update on ECas regarding the Medicals Received .... :( :( :(

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
Louise....y did ur VO sent MR so quick after recieving ur file ...when dey dont wanna issue Visa that quick? :mad:
Beats me!!! ::)
If you know the answer, please let me know!!! ;)
Our VO is Berlin, but our Meds will be reviewed by VO London and that;s just it!
It's taking London such a long time to review it...

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carolwayne74 said:
Dear All,

carolwayne
CONGRATS!!! :-*

Kind regards,
Louise!