+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qchem said:
Congrats for everyone for any further positive step in his/her long way to Canada
I have just got my e-case updated to read: "Medical results have been received"

- Does this mean that our medical results are OK, and no further medical tests are required???
- What should be the next step from my side?, should I pay right now the fees of issuing the visas?
- Should I submit our passports, or Should I wait for any request from the VO side?
Hi qchem,

I believe you will have the confirmation of the "Positive" Meds when you are asked for RPRF and PPs....so a little more wait for you.

If you have not received any request from VO to submit PP and rprf, then you'd have to wait.

Mitali

mew2k10

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo > NYC VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-October-2010 Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
10-February-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
10-January-2012 NYC VO
Med's Request
Received 8-June-2012
Med's Done....
18-June-2012
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18-August-2012
LANDED..........
May 2013
thebeast184 said:
Mark,

I follow the forum pretty closely, but I could be wrong. As far as I recall no one got any verification calls from Buffalo. And medical requests so far seems to come via Snail Mail (USPS)

Rod
I don't remember any verification calls from Buffalo either, although it does seem that NDVO does them fairly regularly. I only ask because being in the restaurant business, with all of the turnover, new employees, owners never being there and me managing these places years ago...It's been very hard trying to keep everyone up to date on phone calls. Now with Buffalo dragging it's feet, I have to keep calling my references back for the nth time to remind them. It's becoming a pain in the ass for everyone involved, and I would hate to have Buffalo call and get some 18 year old who was 12 when I managed the restaurant, running a shift, answering even simple questions like, "Did Mark manage your restaurant." (Sorry about the rambling sentance, but you get my drift.)

Are the Med Requests sent registered mail (I would hope)?

Thanks

Mark

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
mitali said:
Totally agree with Satya......I was on the phone too as I did not have the answer myself and got the same answer from CIC.

@ CalVds....two ppl have the same answer for you....

+1 for you Satya.

Mitali
Thanks mitali. By the way, check your PM's once.

Regards,
satya.

ralfee

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2010
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
started 28-09-2011 completed 01-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
soon!
mirabuena_78 said:
Hi Everyone!

First let me greet everyone who have received good news!!

Today, I am very pleased to share to everyone that we already received our Passport Request, our consultant called my husband this morning, they just asked for new photographs.

To admin kindly update me to our spreadsheet. I will update for the exact date of ppr after we received the email from our consultant, but we are DM since 3rd Nov 2011.

best regards.
Mira
Congrats Mira!

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
I doubt its registered or anything...

Anyways, I get your point... I am a consultant and I change supervisors with each project (within the same company). So in my case I only provided my highest supervisor who is a VP. I am waiting for them to start working on our files so I can give them a heads up in case they call he is prepared.

Rod

mew2k10 said:
I don't remember any verification calls from Buffalo either, although it does seem that NDVO does them fairly regularly. I only ask because being in the restaurant business, with all of the turnover, new employees, owners never being there and me managing these places years ago...It's been very hard trying to keep everyone up to date on phone calls. Now with Buffalo dragging it's feet, I have to keep calling my references back for the nth time to remind them. It's becoming a pain in the ass for everyone involved, and I would hate to have Buffalo call and get some 18 year old who was 12 when I managed the restaurant, running a shift, answering even simple questions like, "Did Mark manage your restaurant." (Sorry about the rambling sentance, but you get my drift.)

Thanks

Mark

ralfee

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2010
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
started 28-09-2011 completed 01-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
soon!
shah0207 said:
Please update my status

Decision Made on 4 Nov
Congrats Shah!

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mew2k10 said:

Thanks

Mark
Hi Mark, Rod and all friends at Buffalo VO ,

I can totally understand your frustration.....I pray ALL of you begin to get some GOOD NEWS on your files soon.

Buffalo is so much swamped with BURDEN and not enough resources to help sort them out...I feel that maybe none of Buffalo applicants would get any verification call ..... :)

I am not an aggressive person by nature, but right now, Just imagine me kicking the darn BUFFALO and yelling in his ears with a loud speaker to WAKE UP......ENOUGH OF SLEEP!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

Mitali

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
mitali said:

I can totally understand your frustration.....I pray ALL of you begin to get some GOOD NEWS on your files soon.

Buffalo is so much swamped with BURDEN and not enough resources to help sort them out...I feel that maybe none of Buffalo applicants would get any verification call ..... :)

I am not an aggressive person by nature, but right now, Just imagine me kicking the darn BUFFALO and yelling in his ears with a loud speaker to WAKE UP......ENOUGH OF SLEEP!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

Mitali
Thanks.. I am one among those frustrated buffalo applicants who keep checking emails every hour and online status updates every few horus, if any. I wish some miracle should happen soon to end this waiting game.

Regards,
satya.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
MR is ordinary USPS Mail.

thebeast184 said:
I doubt its registered or anything...

Anyways, I get your point... I am a consultant and I change supervisors with each project (within the same company). So in my case I only provided my highest supervisor who is a VP. I am waiting for them to start working on our files so I can give them a heads up in case they call he is prepared.

Rod

mew2k10

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo > NYC VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-October-2010 Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
10-February-2011 PER
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
10-January-2012 NYC VO
Med's Request
Received 8-June-2012
Med's Done....
18-June-2012
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18-August-2012
LANDED..........
May 2013
Thanks to all who replied. I'll keep everyone up to date with my inquiry email and CAIPS.

Mark

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Dear Mitali...Please do you mind kicking Sydney VO please....

Cheers

Manny

mitali said:

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kittu said:
HI FRIENDS,

Congrats to all those who have received good news.

Could not visit the Forum as was busy collecting the documents to be submiited at NDVO.

I HAVE A QUERY - PLEASE DO ANSWER.

My son is in Canada. NDVO has asked for the submission of our Passports. Now the problem is how can I submit my Son's passport. Although I have sent CSE asking the same but till date have not received any response.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Kittu
Hi Kittu,

The problem is that you cannot send/receive Indian passports outside the Indian geographical territory-It is Illegal. One would be subjected to punishment if caught....Rs 50,000 in fine, 2yr imprisonment or both. Some people have successfully used FEDEX to mail PP to India ( I am not endorsing it),...... be cautioned. There was also a case wherein the PP after being stamped was being sent off by DHL courier from India and was caught by Indian Customs. I have no clue what was the final outcome as she did not revert back to the forum with further information.

The alternative that you have is to find someone who could carry your son's Passport to India with valid Authorization letters from your son and bring it back after stamping. Or if your son could physically go to India himself...but the problem is he would be stuck in India until his PP is stamped.

Entemaria has recently done so to get his spouses' and childs' PP to Canada and he flew back to India after having it stamped at Buffalo.

Mitali

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010