File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello my friends!!!

We got our passports with visa!!!! Yahooooo!!!! Visa stamped on 28.09.

Was sooooo nervous .... DHL could not receive our passports because the missing info in their [dhl] documents. But finally we got them. Took a deep breath and plan our resettlement. Plan to move in the spring.

Dear spreadsheet Admins, please change my name in spreadsheet to "Cur" (have personal security reasons to change it).

We are so happy and so stressed about all these. Had so much emotions! I wish to each and everybody a smooth process and final positive outcome.

Our new live is waiting for us, with good roads, fair policemen, normal medical and social service, intelligent and educated people around us. I can't believe that our child will live in a normal country. I eagerly waiting for the changes!!!! I will do everything possible to fit there ASAP. I promise to work hard, study well, be always polite and open-minded ... huh, I already love this country from the bottom of my heart!

Good luck to everybody!!!! Please, send me PM for any questions :)

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Cur-Rozen said:
Hello my friends!!!

Was sooooo nervous .... DHL could not receive our passports because the missing info in their [dhl] documents. But finally we got them. Took a deep breath and plan our resettlement. Plan to move in the spring.

Dear spreadsheet Admins, please change my name in spreadsheet to "Cur" (have personal security reasons to change it).

We are so happy and so stressed about all these. Had so much emotions! I wish to each and everybody a smooth process and final positive outcome.

Our new live is waiting for us, with good roads, fair policemen, normal medical and social service, intelligent and educated people around us. I can't believe that our child will live in a normal country. I eagerly waiting for the changes!!!! I will do everything possible to fit there ASAP. I promise to work hard, study well, be always polite and open-minded ... huh, I already love this country from the bottom of my heart!

Many many congrats Cur-Rozen!! well deserved. Have a great life in canada :)

C

Cam1234

Cur-Rozen said:
Hello my friends!!!

We got our passports with visa!!!! Yahooooo!!!!

Congratulations Cur-Rozen! Sounds like you are prepared for a wonderful life in Canada! :)

Best of Luck,
Cam

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
Cam1234 said:
Hey! That's my application this dude is drooling on!! :p

Cam
I told you they've opened applications.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Cur-Rozen said:
Hello my friends!!!

Congrats. Best wishes for you and your loved ones.

Shalom

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congrats Cur-Rozen. Best wishes for you

Regards
Mayank

Cur-Rozen said:
Hello my friends!!!

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
cfr1907 said:
I told you they've opened applications.
Good observation...!!
??? ??? 8)

raho61

Star Member
Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
Jan 2011
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
March 2011
Med's Request
16-06-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
MID 2012
Cur-Rozen said:
Hello my friends!!!

Hi Cur-Rozen
congrats
Good that PP was found and now you have it in your hand.
You must be feeling relieved. Enjoy your moment.
Have a great live in canada.
best regards
raho

Ismael5

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
yes
File Transfer...
yes
Med's Request
Passport Req..
Dr.Hasib said:

lol...very nice..did u try to wake him up? cash/money has it's unique smell, and it can wake up any sleeping beauty/beast. lol
ha haah ah aha ha ah aha ha ah aha ha ah h
good one hah aha ha ah aha ha ah aha ha ha
:) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Congratulations cuz Rozen,goodluck to all who is waiting to hear some good news. Have a nice weekend everyone :-*

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Asaif!!! It's been a long time coming but I am so happy for you now! I hope the rest of the process just races through for you from now on.

Also, Congratulations to 'Cur'. I hope you have a great life in Canada!!! Make sure to keep in touch with the forum.

Congratulations to everyone else who I may have missed and all the best to everyone waiting.

To all Buffalo applicants, I think you should spike sleeping beauty's cup of whatever with some Red Bull asap!!!

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Cur-Rozen said:
Hello my friends!!!
We got our passports with visa!!!! Yahooooo!!!! Visa stamped on 28.09.Was sooooo nervous .... DHL could not receive our passports because the missing info in their [dhl] documents. But finally we got them. Took a deep breath and plan our resettlement. Plan to move in the spring.Dear spreadsheet Admins, please change my name in spreadsheet to "Cur" (have personal security reasons to change it).
We are so happy and so stressed about all these. Had so much emotions! I wish to each and everybody a smooth process and final positive outcome.Our new live is waiting for us, with good roads, fair policemen, normal medical and social service, intelligent and educated people around us. I can't believe that our child will live in a normal country. I eagerly waiting for the changes!!!! I will do everything possible to fit there ASAP. I promise to work hard, study well, be always polite and open-minded ... huh, I already love this country from the bottom of my heart! Good luck to everybody!!!! Please, send me PM for any questions :)
Congratulations and best of luck for your future, you have a very good attitude towards life and that will help you achieve your goals in life. We all have something to learn from it. Cheers