Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
sethi104 said:
Hi to all..

Address Disappear just now... it was there in morning.God knows whts going on

Disappear for the third time same with RBVO....
Seems address is disappearing for all Dec/Jan/Feb applicants, but in slots (One slot each Friday). Maybe these slots are NOC based.

We need to check if it is happening with everyone OR selected cases.

Is there any Dec, Jan or Feb applicant whose address has not disappeared and is still in RBVO???

kittu

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2011, received by CIC 10-03-11
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2011, submitted finally on 20 Dec 11
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
mperei02 said:
Praise the Lord Jesus....I received my Medicals, PCC and passport request today....

Manny
Congrats Manny,

You have reached the last step. Keep fit for the medicals and then start packing your bags.

@ Ravi congrats for the progress

I wish good luck to all of us waiting for our files to move to the next step.

Thanks

Kittu

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mperei02 said:
Praise the Lord Jesus....I received my Medicals, PCC and passport request today....

Manny
Congrats Manny, and the Lord Jesus is worthy of praise.

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
mari1981 said:
Today I received an email from NY visa office saying that they have issued my TRV (Temporary resident Visa) on Sep 6. My address also disappeared on Sep. 6th!!!!

Is it obvious that I am trying so hard to find a logic in what Buffalo is doing!!!!!!!!! :D ;D

Mari
Good and bad!

Atleast you will receive your passport back so that when you receive medicals request you can go ahead and do the appointment. Without Passport, Medicals are not possible.

hope you will receive some good news from Buffalo too

one question to you...

why did you apply to New York Visa Office?? Why didn't you apply to Buffalo? I thought all IN CANADA applicants have to apply to Buffalo for their TRV..

regards
entemaria

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Paramvir said:
Seems address is disappearing for all Dec/Jan/Feb applicants, but in slots (One slot each Friday). Maybe these slots are NOC based.

Is there any Dec, Jan or Feb applicant whose address has not disappeared and is still in RBVO???
Try an October applicant, address disappeared for 2 weeks now, and still RBVO.

royalman

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Paramvir said:

Hi,
I am Jan 6. Address still stands like the rock of Gibralter in the sea of uncertainity. RBVO for last 6 months.
Hope things move now.
Royalman

skumars

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
23 Mar 2011
Med's Request
24 Sep 2011
Med's Done....
01 Oct 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2011
Paramvir said:

HI I applied on Feb 07 2011. My address has not disappeared/status changed still in RBVO.

Skumars

royalman

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
canadestin said:
SIDDHARTH,

for NDVO applicants....we can decide wat it is only when we hear a status change from any applicant..whether he/she is oct/nov/dec/jan/feb+ applicant...bcos since july 4 no NDVO applicants status changed.....from RBVO
Hi mate,
can you propose a hypothesis for this observed behaviour of distant galaxy NDVO.

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear seniors,
Please have a look at my timeline given below
Application received 15/1/11
PER 15/3/11
RBVO 05/4/11
In Process 28/4/11
Request for docs from VO 04/05/11 i.e. POF, updated sch. 1 form and PCC for my stay abroad
Additional documents sent (1&2) 12/6/11 (POF, updated sch. 1 form)
Additional documents sent (3) 11/07/11 (PCC for stay abroad)
My question is.... what are the probabilities that, from here onwards, VO asks for an updated PCC of my stay abroad.
I am asking this because, last time, it took me 10 weeks to get PCC through concerned embassy and if, with the med request or at some later stages, VO again asks for it then it would hold my case processing for another 2-3 months.
Please share your expert opinion.
Thanks

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royalman said:
Hi,
I am Jan 6. Address still stands like the rock of Gibralter in the sea of uncertainity. RBVO for last 6 months.
Hope things move now.
Royalman
JasonBourne said:
As posted earlier, my status did change to 'In Process' last Sunday.
as far my guess go....NDVO has stopped looking at FEB+ applicants. They are finalisng pending cases before February 2011 and Sending MR/PCC/PPR/RPRF to applicants who are already in "IN PROCESS" staus or who have attended Interview. Afcourse NDVO is sending AOR to new applicants as they have charged fees from them.

It is very clear...since July 4 we have not seen a single applicants status changed to "IN PROCESS"...Jasboune status did change to IN PROCESS on 3 Sep, but he was called for Interview in July(Interview was on 25 Aug) and moreover he is a JAN applicant.

So till any NDVO applicant status changes to IN PROCESS we cant come to a conclusion that NDVO is WORKING.

Mrs. C

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
File Transfer...
RBVO:26-03-2011/ In Process: 20-07-2011
Med's Request
31-08-2011MR+RPRF/8Nov DM
Med's Done....
24-09-2011 received 28-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
The Almighty God will give it soo n!-1st Nov 2011
siddharth27012004 said:
Good point, any december/jan/feb applicant lost their address??
kindly revert so we could decide whether this is a system upgrade or just case specific..
Good News-Attention Admins!

by third week of July my address disappeared, by 20 July ecas went to IN PROCESS & the same day an email was sent requesting for PCC only(it was already updated in the intl tracker) 20 Aug we have submitted our PCC-received London 22 Aug by Aziz. by 1st Sept. address disappeared again & yesterday our consultant informed our MR & RPRF within 60 days received via reg.post within 60 days.
Goodluck to all of us for the rest of the process!

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Congrats mperi02 on you MR/PPR... :)

Great going... Very happy for you dear..

regards
vari

mperei02 said:

Manny

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
PJ126 said:
TRV? Why not the acutal kind from Buffalo?

Every year I apply for new work permit I have to apply for a TRV. In case I leave Canada I need this visa to reentry to the country. I hope this is the last work permit.

Mari

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin said:
as far my guess go....NDVO has stopped looking at FEB+ applicants. They are finalisng pending cases before February 2011 and Sending MR/PCC/PPR/RPRF to applicants who are already in "IN PROCESS" staus or who have attended Interview. Afcourse NDVO is sending AOR to new applicants as they have charged fees from them.

It is very clear...since July 4 we have not seen a single applicants status changed to "IN PROCESS"...Jasboune status did change to IN PROCESS on 3 Sep, but he was called for Interview in July and moreover he is a JAN applicant.

So till any NDVO applicant status changes to IN PROCESS we cant come to a conclusion that NDVO is WORKING.
To my knowledge, NDVO is just working on older cases and reducing their backlog.

Applicants of 2008 / 2009 are being asked to re-apply and they have sent some of them their files back(2 of my known).

Only finalizing DM's and holding the others!

That's what I can understand. They will process, I am sure but there is something due which they are holding on.

Regds

Sonir

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
entemaria said:
Good and bad!

Atleast you will receive your passport back so that when you receive medicals request you can go ahead and do the appointment. Without Passport, Medicals are not possible.

hope you will receive some good news from Buffalo too

one question to you...

why did you apply to New York Visa Office?? Why didn't you apply to Buffalo? I thought all IN CANADA applicants have to apply to Buffalo for their TRV..

regards
entemaria
For TRV you have option to chose from 5 visa offices in US. But for immigration only Buffalo is available. At that time I applied processing time in NY was shorter than the others. But it took 7 weeks for me to issue the visa!! and I have not received my passport yet. They just said they've issued the visa and sent my passport by regular email on Sep 6!!!!

Mari