Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
Have been staying in Alberta for almost 3 years
You'll get good news from Buffalo soon and I think my prediction'll turn correct very soon then. Best wishes for all of us, cheers, saratracy

thebeast184 said:
I just noticed its been exactly 10 months since I apply and Still RBVO. It is also exactly 6 months since Buffalo received my file... I will meet my spouse this saturday after amost a year without seing each other. I really pray to god to give us some news next week since we will be together and would be a great time to celebrate...

Just hoping for some news really badly :'(
Rod

saratracy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
24-04-2013
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
Have been staying in Alberta for almost 3 years
My +1

mitali said:
You too Rod!! Separated from your spouse.....I really hope you guys have a wonderful...absolutely wonderful time together. I also wish that you get what you desire so badly...some good news from your VO.

I wonder how many people are we on this thread who are waiting to be united with their spouse/family?

VO's have some MERCY on us!!!

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saratracy said:
Oh Sara......thanks for understanding...this feeling is something that cannot be expressed in words. This just overwhelms me to realize that I just bonded with someone I don't know and am just making an imaginary angelic face in my mind to convey my thanks.

Mitali

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
wenstumped said:
Sigh! This final wait for the PPR is starting to drive me crazy. I can honestly say it is all I think about. I just hope that I won't be 'legally insane' by the time I get my visa. Tick tock London VO, my mental health seems to be in the hands of my visa officer.

I know a lot of people on the forum will say, "All in good time" etc; but trust me, it doesn't make the waiting part any easier.

Here's to hoping we hear something by the end of this week... ;D

All the best to everyone who is playing the waiting game with me....
Must say despite all the waiting from sent app, to getting draft cashed, to getting PER, to getting RBVO, to going In Process, to getting medical requests - for us the wait from medical requests to PPR was by far the worst!

Wayne.

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Thanks for your kind words and wishes +1

saratracy said:
You'll get good news from Buffalo soon and I think my prediction'll turn correct very soon then. Best wishes for all of us, cheers, saratracy
mitali said:
You too Rod!! Separated from your spouse.....I really hope you guys have a wonderful...absolutely wonderful time together. I also wish that you get what you desire so badly...some good news from your VO.

I wonder how many people are we on this thread who are waiting to be united with their spouse/family?

Mitali

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
mitali said:

Mitali
Well, it is certainly you Mitali, the beast and also me. That is three times two persons living apart from their loved ones.
Heartbreaking and not to be bourne for much longer, I hope. It seems that the beast and I have both been without our special person for a similar time - almost a year. That seems like a very long time indeed.
I was with my husband only a fortnight ago for only two precious weeks and I know that beast and his spouse will also be as happy to be together as we were.
It makes me feel less alone to know that there are others going through this and yet I am sorry for you as I am for myself.
I truly wish for us all as husband and wife to be reunited as soon as possible. :)

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
entemaria said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
CIBC poll finds 72 per cent of Canadians in debt, 4 in 10 say it hinders goals
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
By The Canadian Press | The Canadian Press – 4 hours ago

TORONTO - About 72 per cent of Canadians say they're holding some form of debt, according to a new poll by CIBC. The bank found that of those debtholders, four in 10 say their current debt level is an obstacle to reaching future financial goals.

Broken down by age, the survey found that 35- to 44-year-old Canadians are most likely to hold various forms of debt, with 89 per cent of that group saying they hold at least one form of debt. Those aged both 18 to 24, and 65 or older, were least likely to have debt.

By region, the survey found that more Albertans are carrying debt, with 77 per cent of respondents in the province having at least some. British Columbia has the lowest levels of debt in all of the provinces.

CP, 2011
Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Canada Co. All Rights Reserved. | Yahoo! News Network | /

entemaria
You might better say, " 28 percent of all Canadians have no debt."
Compared to the UK at least I would say this is a remarkably good percentage - more than a quarter of people are debt-free!
I would hazard that in the UK there is a much lower percentage than that who are debt-free because homes are getting so expensive now and borrowing is so high to afford to buy.

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
thebeast184 said:
I just noticed its been exactly 10 months since I apply and Still RBVO. It is also exactly 6 months since Buffalo received my file... I will meet my spouse this saturday after amost a year without seing each other. I really pray to god to give us some news next week since we will be together and would be a great time to celebrate...

Just hoping for some news really badly :'(
Rod
Hello Rod,

You are not alone. Me and my spouse lives in different continents. When I sleep, my better half wakes up.
Tomorrow, it is going to be one year .... and I have miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...

entemaria

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
entemaria said:
Hello Rod,

You are not alone. Me and my spouse lives in different continents. When I sleep, my better half wakes up.
Tomorrow, it is going to be one year .... and I have miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...miles to go...

entemaria
Anybody who sent medicals got ecas status changed to medicals received? I sent mine in first week of july and still no change!!! This is for buffalo vo.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
entemaria said:
Hello Rod,

entemaria
So now thebeast184, Mitali, Queencougar and entemaria - all wanting to be with their dear spouses.
Anniversary of parting is 22nd August for us, so coming soon.
Best wishes from me to you all. :-*

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
entemaria said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
CIBC poll finds 72 per cent of Canadians in debt, 4 in 10 say it hinders goals
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
By The Canadian Press | The Canadian Press – 4 hours ago

TORONTO - About 72 per cent of Canadians say they're holding some form of debt, according to a new poll by CIBC. The bank found that of those debtholders, four in 10 say their current debt level is an obstacle to reaching future financial goals.

Broken down by age, the survey found that 35- to 44-year-old Canadians are most likely to hold various forms of debt, with 89 per cent of that group saying they hold at least one form of debt. Those aged both 18 to 24, and 65 or older, were least likely to have debt.

By region, the survey found that more Albertans are carrying debt, with 77 per cent of respondents in the province having at least some. British Columbia has the lowest levels of debt in all of the provinces.

CP, 2011
Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Canada Co. All Rights Reserved. | Yahoo! News Network | /

entemaria
Canada has a pretty corrosive debt culture. Me and the GF went shopping for a new TV last weekend and every. damn. store. wanted to sell us their credit card so we could buy a more expensive model and pay it off. Each time they offered us the card we got very annoyed with the staff, they didn't seem to understand we just wanted to pay less, not pay the same over an extended period of time :p

The only place that didn't try and turn us into retail junkies was Walmart, which is where we got the TV from in the end :)

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
I aggree... For us the wait became unverable and we decided to take some vacations together. :'( I have been trying to save so hard for Canada and well at times its just too hard being far away... So I had to use some of the savings to make an unplaned trip :-\

entemaria said:
Hello Rod,

entemaria

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
The downgrade of the US credit rating will definitely not help the cause of fast tracking the application. :( In the meantime, take time to check and read first what is needed for us to Migrate to Canada.

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
johnyusa said:
Anybody who sent medicals got ecas status changed to medicals received? I sent mine in first week of july and still no change!!! This is for buffalo vo.
No changes buddy, I think it takes a few weeks.

entemaria

pratirajya

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Dear Seniors
Can any one let me know how to make an appointment with India Visa office to get the passports back as I urgently need to travel abroad. Please suggest.
Thanks
Pratik