ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 August 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO original
I agree yoyojaab. Faannii, there was a similar case earlier in this forum, and most of the members believe that it was a hoax. Could you please share the content of the letter and also other details as asked by the forum members.

Thanks

Faanni

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yoyojaab said:
It's very very weird.Normally CIO should take more time than 3 days to start initial process.
It seems someone make our thread to be panic.
BTW if it's true,faanni could u elaborate or show us the reply from CIO?
No need to belive at me Mr.,if u donot thing so do wtever u like,wterver the case i discuss with my fourm members,any body not belive its upto him

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys no need to be panic and to land in an argument.....if your applicantions has gone, no one can make changes.....

Let us see what CIC website updates today (Canada working time). Hopefully they would start process for post 26/6 today

By tomorrow we know what is happening.

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
It's always funny to notice that most of these hoax comments/panic is created by Newbies! which means that just to scare everyone they create some new accounts and write up discouraging comments.

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faannii is right... these are not hoax comments. It is just that YOU donot want to believe it and feel other people are only spending their vauable time for creating scare in a forum... I guess they have better things to do.

You may be lucky incase your appication is not returned for incompleteness.

You are only scaring away people from sharing by discouraging and not believing them.

D

drgladiator

Most surprising is that Faani is NOT posting the contents of CIO letter in original/ditto words despite requests by many forum members...so something is fishy in Faani's claims....

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
pun123 said:
Guys no need to be panic and to land in an argument.....if your applicantions has gone, no one can make changes.....

Let us see what CIC website updates today (Canada working time). Hopefully they would start process for post 26/6 today

By tomorrow we know what is happening.
Same here waiting for them to change their processing dates and status.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
CB said:
Faannii is right... these are not hoax comments. It is just that YOU donot want to believe it and feel other people are only spending their vauable time for creating scare in a forum... I guess they have better things to do.

You may be lucky incase your appication is not returned for incompleteness.

You are only scaring away people from sharing by discouraging and not believing them.
Dear faanni, CB,

I believe wt r u saying, but not really by 100%. Most of peoples here are very worried regarding their apps. status, so they dn't want to believe any thing if they are not sure of the info.

So, does it make any difference for u if u shared ur letter from CIO after removing ur personal details??

yoyojaab

Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear FMA
CB and Faani could be the same person.
Both ID are newbies posts.
I think they cannot provide us a evidence from CIO. Am I right??

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
ya yoyo i am also thinking they both are same. anyway need not panic things will work out fr all new applicants. just do ur work and rest will be good result.

FMA

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Dear FMA,

But do you suggest to send PCC with initial application or we should follow CIC website which says that PCCs need to be sent only to VO at the later stage.

Thanks

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who have submitted the application and waiting as per 26/6

Please do not spend your valuable time in threads which you do not believe. It's far better to help new comers or read some future required information then answering not required panic posts

fma said:
ya yoyo i am also thinking they both are same. anyway need not panic things will work out fr all new applicants. just do ur work and rest will be good result.

FMA

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Re: ABOUT NOC 3131

I want to take advise. As i have allready file in 2006 & shown that i am working as Pharmacist.

But after 26 June New NOC : Pharmacist is there 3131.

I want to know that i am regestered pharmacist in India. But i have done Diploma in Pharmacy ( 2 year Fulltime) then BCA then MBA.

Now what i need to know is if i want to go for New process , do think that i am eligible to file.

Becouse NOC 3131 shows that they requires Bachelor in Pharmacy as educational requirement.

Can you please check & advise me whether i should go for it or not ?

My wwics agent told me that it does not matter whether you have Diploma or Bachelor inPharmacy ? Please advise me on it

Regards,

Mayank

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUR2010 said:
Dear forum members,

Let us take it in a motivational spirit (either fake or true). We need to complete our application in a perfect way with as much supporting documents as possible. Remember, CIO has the full authority to reject the application even on a minor point.

So, devote full concentration and let us not be in a hurry to send the file just for the sake of being in 1000.

Thanks

\
Dear Fma and other forum members,

I have emailed the letter received from CIO to fma. I was not able to post the same on forum as was not able to post picture.
It is really important that all of you should believe and trust people who are part of the forum. Unless and unless we share correct information there is no point for us to be on the forum.
CB

STS2Canada

Apr 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
4131 & 0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (1st AOR CIO) ; 11-08-2010 (2nd AOR New Delhi)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
04-08-2010 (E-case: Inprocess - Processing start on 08 Feb 2011)
Med's Request
09-06-2011
Passport Req..
09-06-2011
CB said:
Dear Fma and other forum members,

I have emailed the letter received from CIO to fma. I was not able to post the same on forum as was not able to post picture.
It is really important that all of you should believe and trust people who are part of the forum. Unless and unless we share correct information there is no point for us to be on the forum.
CB
I hope that people on this thread and the forum will finally 'believe' CB and others who are now posting their news. Like I had said earlier, I have personally seen the letter CB received from CIO. It is unfortunate that the application was returned, but it was. Remember, there are many things that are not 'revealed' on the CIC site...

CB didn't have to post the news on this forum. CB wanted to share this information so that others don't have the same fate and perhaps other applicants will avoid this situation. That was a good gesture.

It is time that we bring our faith back - there are always good people and bad people - we should have the sense and courage to identify the difference between the two instead of cornering new-comers and 'branding' all new-comers as people who spread 'incorrect news'. Remember, you were a new comer to this forum once too.

Anyways, let's now support each other and provide help to whoever asks for it...without judging.

Regards,
STS