+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone, looks like a few pages of posts disappeared... What happened?
Cam

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone, looks like a few pages of posts disappeared... What happened?
Cam
The Admins are making sure that the Forum remains a non-controversial platform for discussions related strictly to Immigration matters.

Personally, I sincerely appreciate their efforts and judgments.

Mitali

C

Cam1234

mitali said:
The Admins are making sure that the Forum remains a non-controversial platform for discussions related strictly Immigration matters.

Personally, I sincerely appreciate their efforts and judgments.

Mitali
I understand, and agree with you, our Admin's efforts are greatly appreciated... Thanks Mitali
By the way, what is your VO?

Cam

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INFORMATION regarding CAIPS notes

If anybody is interested to get CAIPS notes, pl check the link below:

This is most recent form which has the option of making the payment by credit card (Which was not an option earlier). But the requirement to have a Citizen,PR or any person residing in Canada to request the CAIPS on your behalf is still mandatory. This service is being provided by CIC. The requester has to pay $5 only (PR/Citizen/person living in Canada).

Applicants from outside Canada can scan and send the Consent forms to their party living in Canada. The payment of $5 can be made by the Principal applicant by filling up the Credit card information form and scan and email it to his acquiantance in Canada.The requester can in turn email the documents instead of mailing them.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Mitali

ravi3553

May 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
CHHOTTI said:
Mine too with no change...but keep an eye on your status for 1 or 2 days...see if it happens again......regards Ritu
mine too

zadmalik

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Forwarded with the application
AOR Received.
PER Recieved: 05-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
25-03-2011.....IN PROCESS since 3rd Aug.2011
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 24-08-2015.. PPR on 26.08.2015...Passport submitted on 28.08.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan, 2016 (In shaa Allah)
Mine to reappeared without any changes............lets hope for the best!

God will bless all of us!

Regards;

Malik

Pulak said:
My address reappeared without any change...

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Advance123 said:
It is unfortunate that many will discover this unpleasant truth after they arrive in Canada.

I was at the Working Abroad Expo in London last weekend and I approach this Construction Company (PCL) since they were advertising for people with Project Management Experience.

As I approached the guy, he immediately put his hand behind his back. A clear indication that he was not willing to shake my hand or collect a CV from me. Nevertheless, I went on to present my case to him and before I had said two sentences, he informed me that the project they were advertising for was just at the inception stages and they won't be requiring people in the skilled trades till later. Just looking at me, he had concluded that I would only be fit for the skilled trades!

Dear Advance123
Thanks for quoting my post and adding your story into it. It really gave more weight to it. It is a very true real story of yours. I wrote that because i see very highly educated and profession devoted people. Those were just few words from the core of my heart. Guys your your high degrees and experience equates to zero there. If anyone of us has to establish ourself please make your mind to upgrade your studies to the so called canadian standards and the most important "NETWORKING". If one lacks in networking skills there is no more than zero chance to grow. Please also be ready to work in some handy jobs, atleast to start with. Please also dont compare your present work situation with that in canada at starting point. That comparision will only lead to low feeling
I persisted to tell him that I was an Architect and a Certified Project Manager and not a tradesman but he just showed clearly through his comments that he wasn't interested in furthering the discussion and not even look at my CV.

I decided to step back and observe and I noted that he hardly spent any time talking to ethnic minorities but spent loads of time shaking hands with caucasians and having lenghthy talks with them including collecting their CVs.

I just prayed that this won't be the general experience when we get to Canada.

Not every caucasian has this attitude because I have worked with and have befriended many but people should be prepared for this type of reaction. As much as governments speak against racism, there are still many individuals that thrive on it.

Long story but I'm compelled to share it.

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Thanks for quoting my post and adding your story into it. It really gave more weight to it. It is a very true real story of yours. I wrote that because i see very highly educated and profession devoted people. Those were just few words from the core of my heart. Guys your your high degrees and experience equates to zero there. If anyone of us has to establish ourself please make your mind to upgrade your studies to the so called canadian standards and the most important "NETWORKING". If one lacks in networking skills there is no more than zero chance to grow. Please also be ready to work in some handy jobs, atleast to start with. Please also dont compare your present work situation with that in canada at starting point. That comparision will only lead to low feeling

saratracy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
24-04-2013
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
Have been staying in Alberta for almost 3 years
Thank you Mitali for your useful information. I just wonder when a person should request for CAIPS. My file was sent to CIO in March this year and it is still in RBVO. Is it too early to order the notes? Will the request prolong the visa office's processing time for my file? How long does it take to receive the notes. Please advise and thank you in advance.

proudi

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHHOTTI said:
Mine too with no change...but keep an eye on your status for 1 or 2 days...see if it happens again......regards Ritu
mine also but with same old status best of luck guyes

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saratracy said:
Thank you Mitali for your useful information. I just wonder when a person should request for CAIPS. My file was sent to CIO in March this year and it is still in RBVO. Is it too early to order the notes? Will the request prolong the visa office's processing time for my file? How long does it take to receive the notes. Please advise and thank you in advance.
Hi Saratracy,

The admins of this thread Wyane, Indira,Anil, Moabassi and many others (sorry if I have missed some....entirely unintentional) have created a very comprehensive and useful spreadsheet of the progress of the applications from various VO's.

If you follow that trend then you may get an idea as to when your application might reach the FINISH point or the hurdle points in between. If you feel that your application is not progressing as the others and have doubts, or you have been scheduled for an Interview, you can order CAIPS. The only issue with it is that it will take minimum 30 day to be delivered to your requester in Canada. If you are not tight on time (like an Interview date which is scheduled in less than 30 days) then you can apply for CAIPS.

The processing for your request for CAIPS/GCMS notes will be treated separately than your processing of your PR application. It will not have any impact on the timelines of your PR application.

Mitali

saratracy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
24-04-2013
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
Have been staying in Alberta for almost 3 years
Thanks much Mitali for your very responsive answer in detail for me. In fact I am just curious what it is going on with my file so I would like to order it, and as you say it doesn't affect the processing of my PR. I wish Ecas has the same kind of information as GCMS. Do you know how many CAIPS a person can order? Thanks a lot and I wish you the best.

mitali said:
Hi Saratracy,

The admins of this thread Wyane, Indira,Anil, Moabassi and many others (sorry if I have missed some....entirely unintentional) have created a very comprehensive and useful spreadsheet of the progress of the applications from various VO's.

If you follow that trend then you may get an idea as to when your application might reach the FINISH point or the hurdle points in between. If you feel that your application is not progressing as the others and have doubts, or you have been scheduled for an Interview, you can order CAIPS. The only issue with it is that it will take minimum 30 day to be delivered to your requester in Canada. If you are not tight on time (like an Interview date which is scheduled in less than 30 days) then you can apply for CAIPS.

The processing for your request for CAIPS/GCMS notes will be treated separately than your processing of your PR application. It will not have any impact on the timelines of your PR application.

Mitali