VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
bistolfi49 said:
PLEASE READ...
hello everyone,
I want to tell you a story:
about 3 months ago after passing a hard time to prepare my documents and doing Ielts exam, I submitted my complete application package to the CIO on April first. at that time I didn't know anything about AOR and I didn't know even the CIO will send the AOR by email.
couldn't even read that F*** email....finally I read that...OH MY GOODNESS....It was PER.

You know what, I was shaking too like everybody ;)
Hi Friend,

Indeed a good story and Congrats for the PER. One more thing this anxiety and craziness will be there till you reach the goal. In fact it would remain till you land in Canada.

Wish you all the best with the rest of the process.

Thanks

Kittu

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
kolhapuri said:
So Indira, looks like you have settled on Totonto. what are you doing about the degree verification? The last time i checked, they wanted stuff done in architectural school? I dont have anything except my thesis.
Yes, we will land in Toronto and then see where life takes us ;)

Yes, they do ask for the university calendar, complete course syllabus, academic projects, thesis, professional portfolio etc., Prab is working hard to get things done[believe me we went to our farm house(where he grew up) and managed to dig out some of his real course work from a place where they were dumped about a decade ago]..

Hope we sail through this and his hard work pays off soon :)

How about you? You have a friend in Manitoba who is an architect there right? We did consider landing in Winnipeg, but we have no one there to help with our initial days. Further, Manitoba's weather is like one step worse than Ontario and landing in the beginning of winter influenced the choice for Toronto.

What are your plans?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
indira_prab said:
Yes, we will land in Toronto and then see where life takes us ;)
Yes, they do ask for the university calendar, complete course syllabus, academic projects, thesis, professional portfolio etc., Prab is working hard to get things done[believe me we went to our farm house(where he grew up) and managed to dig out some of his real course work from a place where they were dumped about a decade ago]..
Hope we sail through this and his hard work pays off soon :)
How about you? You have a friend in Manitoba who is an architect there right? We did consider landing in Winnipeg, but we have no one there to help with our initial days. Further, Manitoba's weather is like one step worse than Ontario and landing in the beginning of winter influenced the choice for Toronto. What are your plans?
Thanks, Indira Prabhakaran.
Well yes, currently Winnipeg is on the menu. I am waiting for the Visa before i plan in detail. The verification thing i will do when i go there as i have been outside India for 16 years now. I dont have any school work left back there. I will go with whatever i have. Take it or leave it. I am not that keen on being registered and working as Architect anyway as i have a Project Management Masters dergree (from IIT D) and my 16 year experience is in that field only. That does not require registration and i am banking on it. Let us see. Best of luck.
So are you are landing in early winter?

mwansaa

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have people who lost their address on Ecas have any news. My address isnt back and status is unchanged (RBVO).

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
asoo62 said:
Please update,
I got decision made on ecas finally!
Thank you
Congratulations... :D

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
kolhapuri said:
Well yes, currently Winnipeg is on the menu. I am waiting for the Visa before i plan in detail. The verification thing i will do when i go there as i have been outside India for 16 years now. I dont have any school work left back there. I will go with whatever i have. Take it or leave it. I am not that keen on being registered and working as Architect anyway as i have a Project Management Masters dergree (from IIT D) and my 16 year experience is in that field only. That does not require registration and i am banking on it. Let us see. Best of luck.
So are you are landing in early winter?
Well, Prab is into project management lately and so that's his plan B :)

September first week is what I meant :p :eek: :-\ :eek: :eek: I know it's cold enough than the winters we've here and so!

Good luck and let's be in touch :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Khan....similar is case for me....do u need anything like name correction with CIO or NDVO? any rough idea of ur delay? thanks
khan 786 said:
Nothing frm ND VO .......... GONE SLOW

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied in March 2011. VO-ND.Received an e-mail from CIO in April. Received a letter from CHC Delhi in June. E-cas: received your application. Is PER a seperate doc that'll be sent later? Is AOR the letter I received from CHC? Is there any chance of getting rejected at this stage before meds? Please help me. Thx.

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
leodr said:
Hi, I recently sent my PCC to Buffalo VO. I made a mistake in the address part. I didnt mention the "Immigration Regional Program Centre" in the address and just wrote the following address:

Consulate General of Canada
3000 HSBC Center
BUFFALO, NY 14203-2842 US

I was looking at their website and it had the "Immigration Regional Program Centre"
also mentioned in the address. I am hoping it goes to the immigration department and not lost somewhere else. Did anyone else make this mistake and had the docs delivered at the right address?
Dear leodr,

I don't see any problem with the missing IRPC in the address line. Did you able to track with your courier service? Did you have a view the signature option? I have not visited my IRPC in buffalo but I asked my friend who has gone there and she told me that there is no other CIC offices in HSBC center.

Did you receive PCC Request before you are sending PCC to Buffalo, if then why don't you send a case specific enquiry???

Hope your PCC has reached safely.

Best wishes

entemaria

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
prince11 said:
I applied in March 2011. VO-ND.Received an e-mail from CIO in April. Received a letter from CHC Delhi in June. E-cas: received your application. Is PER a seperate doc that'll be sent later? Is AOR the letter I received from CHC? Is there any chance of getting rejected at this stage before meds? Please help me. Thx.
Prince11, Welcome to the thread. AOR/PER is the same document that you received from CIO. The letter that you received from ND VO is your 2nd AOR. So now you will have to wait for meds+RPRF+Passport request and or additional docs if required. There may also be an interview if your case demands one. There is a chance of getting rejected until you get your visa in your hands. That said, there is very little chance of getting rejected after meds are done if there is nothing wrong in the meds.

jeev

Mar 20, 2011
Dear all,

Just now I came from my office.....

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy today by the grace of god almighty Jesus Christ i received a call from my consultant........That is they received my passport back with Visa stamped and also they received landing papers and my employer certificate (whatever i submitted).

Now I can check my e-case status as well and it reads......

We received your application for permanent residence on September 29, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 27, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 2, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I am really happy now and thank you very much all the forum members for this wonderful support to get succeed in this deadly race.....................

Note : CB - u will get ur stamped passport very soon!mark my word,Since we faced the same issue.

Guys Im moving out now, i ll catch u people little later..........

Regards,

Jeevan ;)

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
jeev said:
Dear all,

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy today by the grace of god almighty Jesus Christ i received a call from my consultant........That is they received my passport back with Visa stamped and also they received landing papers and my employer certificate (whatever i submitted).

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 27, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I am really happy now and thank you very much all the forum members for this wonderful support to get succeed in this deadly race.....................

Note : CB - u will get ur stamped passport very soon!mark my word,Since we faced the same issue.

Regards,

Jeevan ;)
Dear jeevan,

You got your life.

Congratulations!!

entemaria

srshakya

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
Nomination.....
18-05-2011 process on date 21 July, 2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
14-06-2011 and process on date 21-07-2011
Med's Request
17-08-2011
Med's Done....
11-10-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
LANDED..........
Not yet decided
jeev said:
Dear all,

Regards,

Jeevan ;)
Congrats Jeevan.

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
Congrats Jeevan.

jeev said:
Dear all,

Regards,

Jeevan ;)

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolhapuri said:
Prince11, Welcome to the thread. AOR/PER is the same document that you received from CIO. The letter that you received from ND VO is your 2nd AOR. So now you will have to wait for meds+RPRF+Passport request and or additional docs if required. There may also be an interview if your case demands one. There is a chance of getting rejected until you get your visa in your hands. That said, there is very little chance of getting rejected after meds are done if there is nothing wrong in the meds.

Thanks tons Kolhapuri. Hope we succeed in the process. Just praying. Being very anxious.