+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If it is true that they only receive 100 applications a day AND the number that came in during July/August was less than that....HOW ON EARTH DID THEY LOSE SOME OF THEM??????

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
UPDATE: CC CHARGED 11/03/10

Does it mean that application has passed completness check and accepted under CAP???

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canada0801 said:
UPDATE: CC CHARGED 11/03/10

Does it mean that application has passed completness check and accepted under CAP???
Completeness check = YES
Accepted under the CAP = We THINK so, but still it's not 100% clear.

Owing by the length of time they are quoting to receive AORs though it now seems very probable that applications are counted towards the cap once completeness check is done.

Wayne.

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Cappuccino said:
4 months may have passed since the very first applications were received at CIC.

However, the 4 months being quoted was from when the CC/BD was cashed. The first encashments for post-June-26 applications were done in early September - therefore if these timescales are true the first AORs should be received in early January. Out draft was cashed on September 15th, therefore we might expect to receive an AOR by mid January.

To be honest, if we find out by mid January whether or not we passed the eligibility review it won't be too bad - only another 2 months to wait (and we've already waited 2 months anyway so this means we're half way!).

I was very concerned when they mentioned 33 weeks, since this means no AOR until May 2011! Was is just ludicrous.

However, IMO they should at least send a receipt after completeness check, since otherwise some people do not even know for sure if their application arrived.

Wayne.
I am thinking the slightly older quoted timeline of 33 weeks and the new one of 4 months from encashement timeline -both are somewhat same. This is how it makes some sense to me: when I called, they said 33 weeks from the date my appl was received. And now they are saying 4 months from encashment. So if my appl was received in early July and encashed in mid sept -33 weeks from receipt is somewhere near end of Feb'11 and 4 months from encashement is somewhere near mid Jan'11...its a timeframe with a difference of around 1 month......could well be indicating the same maximum time frame

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Another question,
Will there be a problem if the joining date of new job is a little after than the resigning date of old job, actually my old employer mentioned my last date when my visa was cancelled, however in fact I have resigned 25 days before that, and joined the new company 25 days earlier.
which means that my joining date is infact 25 days earlier than my last day in old job.

Do they check the date of joining and resignation as well, while verifying the Job. If not then what are the possible things which they verify?

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
original send with application
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
sasi6174 said:
MY CASE ALSO SIMILAR, JUST NOW I CALLED CIO THEY SAID NO RECORD IN THEIR SYSTEM,MY DD NOT YET ENCASED ,I SEND MY APPLICATION IN SEPTEMBER 2010
welcome to the club :( :(

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Cappuccino said:
They have already stated that prior to June 26th they used to receive many applications which on the surface seemed eligible, only for some applicants to withdraw their applications when asked to provide supporting documents, or fail at visa office stage because of supporting documents.

Now that people have to get the supporting documents up front to support their claims, it seems logical to me that the intake will be significantly reduced. The intake for July and, to a certain extent, August will have been particularly reduced because applicants who formerly did not need supporting documents (such as IELTS results) at the initial application stage had to find the time in which to get them.

So I am not particularly surprised by the drop in application intake. What surprises me is that CIC has claimed to have processed applications into September (i.e. eligibility review) and yet people have been told it will take between 4 and 8 months to get an AOR.

They say they are 4 months "behind" and yet applications received on June 25th have for some weeks now been receiving AORs. Yet applications received just a week or two later must wait 4 to 8 months?

Wayne.
Thats a plausible explanation but still the application received from july to october (~3000) is like 5-6% of applications received in may-june which is more than significant. Anyway, good for people who needed time to gather the documents (except NOC 1122). Other reason i am thinking is that applications from consultants may have decreased significantly.

Also, IMO cic is definitely acting stupidly, why don't they do a completeness check and eligibility review in one step rather than stockpiling for later verification. Just check the full documents, IELTS, references and duties and let the candidate know if they have made it to the cap or not. They just received 3000 applications till now and it should have been done concurrently with the other applications. I think CIC didn't expect this much decrease in application and once they found out, they decided to stockpile. Its just my opinion.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
mchowdhury said:
I am thinking the slightly older quoted timeline of 33 weeks and the new one of 4 months from encashement timeline -both are somewhat same. This is how it makes some sense to me: when I called, they said 33 weeks from the date my appl was received. And now they are saying 4 months from encashment. So if my appl was received in early July and encashed in mid sept -33 weeks from receipt is somewhere near end of Feb'11 and 4 months from encashement is somewhere near mid Jan'11...its a timeframe with a difference of around 1 month......could well be indicating the same maximum time frame
33 weeks is equivalent to almost 8 months, thats a big difference. 4 months is just 16 weeks.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Friends, How long to wait for first AOR? 33 weeks or 16 weeks? clarify me...

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Cappuccino said:
Completeness check = YES
Accepted under the CAP = We THINK so, but still it's not 100% clear.

Owing by the length of time they are quoting to receive AORs though it now seems very probable that applications are counted towards the cap once completeness check is done.

Wayne.

I was browsing the instructions, from what i understand once application is considered complete AND acceptable under the CAP, the application will be considered to pass completness check and check encashed (CC charged, etc.). Of course it might be wrong assumption, but that's what I'd gathered so far.

Complete application (all required documents from checklist included) then goes for Eligibility Review.

Can anyone clarify how Eligibility Review differs from Completness Check (what addl requirements must be met to pass Eligibility Review)?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
doc manu said:
I VE GOTTEN A VERY SHOCKING NEWS ...YESTRDAY I CALLED UP CIO FOR THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION....MY APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED ON SEP 1ST .....BUT ACCORDING TO THEM DEY VENT RECEIVED ANY APPLICATION BY MY NAME OR DATE OF BIRTH ALTHOUGH I VE THE TRACKING COURIER WHICH CONFIRMS DELIVERY...I ALSO CHECKED MY BANK AND DRAFT IS NT ENCASHED AS WELL ....I FELL SO FRUSTRATED N I DONNO WAT TO DO WHERE THE HELL MY APPLICATION HAS GONE..........
Sorry to hear your news....who received your application? I sent mine by TNT express & according to tracking record mine was received by KRSZWDA..

moksh2k7

Oct 19, 2010
punjabi2121 said:
Hi Moksh & Indira,

I m also in the same boat.yesterday i call at Cio no. taken from this forum.the person talking with me is very friendly and helping.he replied for same 33 weeks and asked to check the encashment of payment.
My concern was only to confirm the receiving of application,again he was stressing upon that he can track the document only if the payment encashment has been done.
Today I communicate with my HDFC bank and its not a positive response.My BD has not been encashed yet.My application was received on 16 of Aug.and it was signed by Mr.Paul.
I m planning to write Minister,atleast they should have a system to reply for just receiving.

Thanks all for writing.
Same here

I also called them and got the same response along with that reply from bank was that my BD is still outstanding.

What to do yaar very disappointed after 4 months we are getting this kind of replies. Along with that don't have any idea that they have received our file or not.

Please share if you got any response or any way out.

disappointed

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Sorry to hear your news....who received your application? I sent mine by TNT express & according to tracking record mine was received by KRSZWDA..
When was your BD encashed or CC charged?

vncviewer

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
SIngapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-09
Doc's Request.
25-09-09
Nomination.....
15-12-09
AOR Received.
23-12-09
Dear All, what is the correct address for first time sending application to CIC via courier ?

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
vncviewer said:
Dear All, what is the correct address for first time sending application to CIC via courier ?
Regular mail:

Applicants applying under category 1:

(Your Name)
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 -NOC # _ _ _ _
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Applicants applying under category 2:

(Your Name)
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code)

Federal Skilled Worker
PO BOX 8500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0C4
Canada

Or by courier:

Applicants applying under category 1:

(Your Name)
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code)

Federal Skilled Worker
Attn.: SW1 -NOC # _ _ _ _
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

Applicants applying under category 2

(Your Name)
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code)

Federal Skilled Worker
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

Send the document checklistMake sure you use the document checklist (IMM 5612) and use it as the cover page of your application.