Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18-August-2012
LANDED..........
May 2013
danishsoomro said:
LONDON UPDATE: First visa for post june 2010

Thanks to all of you and this great forum.

I have collected my passport today and got the Immigrant visa valid upto march, 2012 along with COPR and other instructions

I am so much happy and thankful to Almighty then all the precious inputs by the generous people here.

ONE thing i want to make sure, there is NO PICTURE on the visa ... so is it normal or they made a mistake? please confirm me...
Planning to settle in Vancouver and flying plans in late september. I will be happy to assist anyone around. Please do not hesitate.

Thanks. wohooooooooooooooooooo
I can only imagine your excitement. Congrats!!!

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
danishsoomro said:

I have collected my passport today and got the Immigrant visa valid upto march, 2012 along with COPR and other instructions

I am so much happy and thankful to Almighty then all the precious inputs by the generous people here.

ONE thing i want to make sure, there is NO PICTURE on the visa ... so is it normal or they made a mistake? please confirm me...
Planning to settle in Vancouver and flying plans in late september. I will be happy to assist anyone around. Please do not hesitate.

CONGRATS GREAT NEWS from London VO

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danishsoomro said:

Congratulations danishsoomro for getting visas. :D :D :D .

Cheers

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Bman said:
Congrats danishsoomro. Nice to know that the slow London VO office finally issued a PR visa to a post June 2010 applicant.
Good to hear from you Bman, what's your status are you still RBVO?

Wayne.

rohan2010

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 dec
Doc's Request.
21 dec
AOR Received.
per 8th mar
IELTS Request
subm
new_2_canada said:
Rohan the PCC is country wide and not city wise, if you get a PCC from where you live that will suffice for the entire country.
thanks a lot

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
many congratulations to Simarun and to eveybody those who have received good news . :D ;D :D ;D

thanks and regards
sonir

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
makcanada said:
Dear friends,

I landed in Canada last year and i'm planning to move there perminantly within few months, i have some enquiries about life there , and any help will be greatly appreciated

1. how long should i still support my life and my family? and if i cannot get job after 6 months do the govenment give me any financial support?

2. I think that i can support my self and my family for about 6 months but if i cannot get job how could we ive there?

3. what are the available jobs that i can get putting in mind that i have MSC in anatomy

4. do any body has idea about life in newfoundland? is it costy? is it good place for new immigrants?

kind regards

1. Were you intending to not support your life and family at any point? You always need to support your family. Are you not from an in-demand occupation? If so why should you have difficulty in securing a job? With a PR visa it is significantly easier to secure work than for those who need to get LMO or AEO. Please do not rely on welfare - this is something that Canadians have worked for many years to EARN in case of unfortunate circumstances beyond their control. It is not for immigrants to come over and sponge off the system.

2. You sound defeated already. You have 6 months and a PR visa. This means you have an equal footing with other residents and citizens in getting jobs, since the employer does not have to worry about finding a suitable Canadian for the role after you. Honestly, if you cannot find a job within 6 months then I think should return to your home country rather than trying to rely on the welfare system. But I see no reason why it should take you anywhere near 6 months to find a job.

3. Since very few of us here will have experience of qualifications in anatomy I suggest you do some research!

4. Different areas of Canada have different pluses and minuses. Vancouver is recognised as one of the best cities in the world with regards quality of life - but it is quite expensive. Toronto is slightly cheaper to live and there are more jobs. As Queencougar has said, Newfoundland is even cheaper to live, but there are fewer jobs.

Wayne.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear Danish,
Accept my heariest congratulations on this great Achievement, May Almighty give you happiness for your new life in canada.

I am personally very much happy to see London VO issuing visa.

just got a small query...i thought PR visa is issued for 5 years....then why your visa has a validity till MARCH 2012 only.

please keep in touch ....

Regards,
Salman

danishsoomro said:

majorhell

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep 2010 <br>PER Recieved..: 29 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
02 Mar 2011 <br>Interview........: 12 May 2011
Med's Request
13 May 2011<br>Passport Req..: 13 May 2011
Med's Done....
23 May 2011<br>E-Cas............: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
15 Jun 2011
LANDED..........
Very Soon!
bindu.allam said:
:-* :-* :-* DECISION MADE :-* :-* :-*

Thankyou LJC!!!
Woot Woot. Here comes the first good news of this week from NDVO. Congratulations Bindu

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
danishsoomro said:
Congrats Danishmaroo. Following your timelines, we should be getting ppr in about a week or so but looking at Wayne who is a bit ahead of us in the queue, it seems less likely now. At least with you, london has opened it's account on this forum now, cheers

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
kolhapuri said:
Congrats Danishmaroo. Following your timelines, we should be getting ppr in about a week or so but looking at Wayne who is a bit ahead of us in the queue, it seems less likely now. At least with you, london has opened it's account on this forum now, cheers
Hi - well personally I have no idea what's going on now.

CHC got our medical results over 7 weeks ago (confirmed by Special Delivery signature it was AZIZ who regularly signs for them).

CHC got our RPRF + PCCs 4.5 weeks ago (confirmed by Special Delivery signature it was EMMANUEL who regularly signs for them). CHC also confirmed to us by email they have received these after all the hassle with our initial package (hence the delay in getting them to them).

So whether you go from the time the medical results arrived at CHC, or they time they received RPRF/PCCs, our timelines I think are now a bit behind Danish's. Also our "Medical results have been received" line is not on ECAS yet after 7 weeks, and most people have reported this being added between 1 and 4 weeks.

We have only ever lived in England so security checks should be fairly simple. But if it goes beyond the end of next week and still silence then I think I'll start to get a bit worried. Maybe they've lost something internally or done something wrong somewhere - I don't know.

Between the DMP losing my blood test (temporarily) and the post office losing our RPRF/PCC package (temporarily) I think we've had enough bad luck now in the latter stages of our process! :)

Wayne.

majorhell

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep 2010 <br>PER Recieved..: 29 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
02 Mar 2011 <br>Interview........: 12 May 2011
Med's Request
13 May 2011<br>Passport Req..: 13 May 2011
Med's Done....
23 May 2011<br>E-Cas............: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
15 Jun 2011
LANDED..........
Very Soon!
linksalman said:
Dear Danish,
Accept my heariest congratulations on this great Achievement, May Almighty give you happiness for your new life in canada.

I am personally very much happy to see London VO issuing visa.

just got a small query...i thought PR visa is issued for 5 years....then why your visa has a validity till MARCH 2012 only.

please keep in touch ....

Regards,
Salman
PR visa is issued till date the medicals are valid (medical is valid for 1 year). Its the PR card that is valid for 5 years.