Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
basmalahh said:
Thnx dr Alex :), I pray Allah almighty grant us patience and fulfill our dreams soon
Does encashment of BD ensures that applicant will get his first AOR?

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Hello Cappuccino, Anil, Indira and everyone in the form

I got my application returned for non submitting the date of birth Certificate. Now I have a notary affidavit to support along with 10th certificate and passport copy. Can you guys help me with few doubts i have.

1) Do I need to refill the forms as there are tick marks on the returned ones and stamp also.

2) Do I need to send the highlighted form they have sent me (to remind them that i am reapplying)

3) All of my supporting documents are july dated as I collected them in July to apply. Now It is November. So do I need to get fresh documents or they are okey (like photos, reference letters etc)

Kindly advice

Sachin

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Dr.Hasib said:
Does encashment of BD ensures that applicant will get his first AOR?
Well, actually it only means that ur application is under process and untill now - & I hope will stay- accepted in the system.
Some think that it also means that the application passed the completeness check.
Has urs been encashed yet?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Sachin11 said:

I got my application returned for non submitting the date of birth Certificate. Now I have a notary affidavit to support along with 10th certificate and passport copy. Can you guys help me with few doubts i have.

1) Do I need to refill the forms as there are tick marks on the returned ones and stamp also.

2) Do I need to send the highlighted form they have sent me (to remind them that i am reapplying)

3) All of my supporting documents are july dated as I collected them in July to apply. Now It is November. So do I need to get fresh documents or they are okey (like photos, reference letters etc)

Kindly advice

Sachin
Hi - as I understand it, if you had your application returned prior to the completeness check (sounds like you have) then CIC do not even consider it as having been received. So you will be sending a brand new application.

I think your best course of action would be to re-print the forms (I assume you had most of them saved as computer fillable forms) and send your existing supporting documents. Send a letter with the supporting documents explaining that you are sending another application as the previous one is incomplete, and this is the reason for the supporting documents being collected several months ago.

The only thing with finite expiry dates are police certificates and IELTS tests. I would definitely download all the forms again to see what has been updated. I think if you applied in July then the Economic Class form at least will have been updated, since you now have to list your work experience in order of preference. Also you may wish to make sure you get the latest visa offce specific checklist since most of them now specifically ask you NOT to include police certificates and to wait until CIC request them. If you included a police certificate with your original application it will no longer be valid anyway since although it's valid for 1 year, it can be no older than 3 months when CIC receive it, and they will now class this as a fresh application.

So yeah, basically send new forms but add a covering letter to your supporting documents explaining why they are a few months old and that you are resubmitting this application.

Best of luck.
Wayne.

physiocraze

Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2010
AOR Received.
23-11-2010
Med's Request
07-10-2011
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2011
LANDED..........
26-01-2012
Canadian Love said:
I keep telling you all to stop assuming stuff. I just got my client ID #. Application filed Sept 9, CC cashed Sept 15. CIC says all applications cashed are counted towards cap. This means that the 1000 will not be applications based on eligibility review but on completeness check. They will be closing noc1122 soon.

Thanks
Hai Canadian Love

Me too got my client ID, i checked the status of my application, it shows the details of my old application(2005).

I think you are initial applicant. can u check your status online and share with us....

Cheers

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Sachin11 said:

Kindly advice
Sachin
Dear Sachin

I have gone through Wayne's reply .... I have a slightly (rather completely :eek: :eek:) different opinion.... :( :(

Though the completeness check may not be complete (for want of BC), but it surely will have all sort of markings related to these checks. With other members (returned appl.) getting 2 different sets of serial nos. on their applications, I assume that same may be the case with you too...... Please check your application, if they have endorsed some serial numbers. I guess you may be placed in the same serial ...... and most important, your other details need not be checked (once again), as they have already gone through the initial check up.

So what I suggest -
(1) Take photocopies of all the documents (wherever you find their remarks / ticks / signs) .... for your reference in future. You need not submit fresh documents again.... moreover your documents are just 4 months old.
(2) Give an explanation letter, complete with all the details and place it above the CIO check list.
(3) Add only those sheets where you signed (2 places) with fresh dates ...... remember NOT to replace the old one...add it!!!! Same goes for your spouse details ....... Mention this too in your explanation letter.
(4) Just after your explanation letter, place the photocopy of the letter received from CIO (reasons given for the returned application)... in case you want to place original letter.... do that....

Hope this will take care of your worries...... All the Best.. (Wayne ...your suggestions please)

Cheers, Anil

Sachin11

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Thanks Cappuccino and Anil for your valueable suggestions and timely advice

CIO has mentioned that since I have not passed the completeness check so my application is returned and they have no record of my application and that is the reason they have not encashed my money.

So I will resubmit my application as per your suggestions and covering letter explaining the situation.

Regards

Sachin

JINCYMARAMON

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 sep 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent wIth application
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
hi,
please add me to the spread sheet,
thanx

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
basmalahh said:
AlhamdolEllah (praise be upon Allah) my BD got encashed on the 27th of October :)
congrats..!! basmalahh....!!

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
varismart said:
congrats..!! basmalahh....!!
Thnx varismart (or is it verysmart?) :) Wish u luck in ur immigration process

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
anil04_10 said:
Dear Sachin

I have gone through Wayne's reply .... I have a slightly (rather completely :eek: :eek:) different opinion.... :( :(

Though the completeness check may not be complete (for want of BC), but it surely will have all sort of markings related to these checks. With other members (returned appl.) getting 2 different sets of serial nos. on their applications, I assume that same may be the case with you too...... Please check your application, if they have endorsed some serial numbers. I guess you may be placed in the same serial ...... and most important, your other details need not be checked (once again), as they have already gone through the initial check up.

So what I suggest -
(1) Take photocopies of all the documents (wherever you find their remarks / ticks / signs) .... for your reference in future. You need not submit fresh documents again.... moreover your documents are just 4 months old.
(2) Give an explanation letter, complete with all the details and place it above the CIO check list.
(3) Add only those sheets where you signed (2 places) with fresh dates ...... remember NOT to replace the old one...add it!!!! Same goes for your spouse details ....... Mention this too in your explanation letter.
(4) Just after your explanation letter, place the photocopy of the letter received from CIO (reasons given for the returned application)... in case you want to place original letter.... do that....

Hope this will take care of your worries...... All the Best.. (Wayne ...your suggestions please)

Cheers, Anil
Well your suggestions regarding sending the original supporting documents with an explanation letter are identical to mine.

My suggestion was to send a fresh copy of the form. An application returned prior to completeness check AFAIK is not considered by CIC to be received. Therefore they will have no record on their system of the application at all, and will expect nothing less than a "fresh" application if it is to be sent again.

IMO if an application is returned prior to completeness check then it needs a fresh start. They will probably accept four month old supporting documents, but if it were me I would send fresh forms if that's possible since it will take a few minutes to re-print the forms from your computer and sign them.

We're probably answering this question with a "what we'd do if it were us" approach, honestly probably only CIC know for sure but either way will probably work ok, tbh.

Best wishes,
Wayne

harvin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-20-2010, CC charged Oct-27-10
IELTS Request
Sent along with app 8.5
File Transfer...
RBVO - Mar-25-11
Cappuccino said:
Well your suggestions regarding sending the original supporting documents with an explanation letter are identical to mine.

My suggestion was to send a fresh copy of the form. An application returned prior to completeness check AFAIK is not considered by CIC to be received. Therefore they will have no record on their system of the application at all, and will expect nothing less than a "fresh" application if it is to be sent again.

IMO if an application is returned prior to completeness check then it needs a fresh start. They will probably accept four month old supporting documents, but if it were me I would send fresh forms if that's possible since it will take a few minutes to re-print the forms from your computer and sign them.

We're probably answering this question with a "what we'd do if it were us" approach, honestly probably only CIC know for sure but either way will probably work ok, tbh.

Best wishes,
Wayne
And re-printing forms guarantees that you always use the latest form.

moksh2k7

Oct 19, 2010
dibs said:
Add me to the list as well ...
NOC- 0631 Visa Office - N/Delhi Application received by CIO - 21-Oct-2010 Payment method -BD PCC - Sent with app
:D
Hey Bro I am also from delhi

have you applied through consultant or by urself

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
moksh2k7 said:
Hey Bro I am also from delhi

have you applied through consultant or by urself
Hey moksh

He means his VO is N/Delhi ....otherwise he is from Kochi!!!!

How about you..?? Did you apply through consultant??

Cheers, Anil

moksh2k7

Oct 19, 2010
anil04_10 said:
Hey moksh

He means his VO is N/Delhi ....otherwise he is from Kochi!!!!

How about you..?? Did you apply through consultant??

Cheers, Anil
yepp

and in the same NOC thats why i am Asking

cheers