PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
you will get your PER next week.

dr.anam said:
dear all............
i am very perturbed.i havnt heard from cio no email no nuffin i lodged my application on 1 may 2011 n was delivered to cio on 6th may.but they havnt evn sent any acknowledgement email.
how does it go about...?
how long i ve to wait..
regards

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mortez said:
Dear friends,

My e-cas update has changed to "medical results have been received on 09/06/2011", and I've just received my passport request
Please update my status! ;)

Regards,
Mortez
CONGRATS!!!!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishnameister said:
Hi Everyone,

It's lazy Saturday till I checked my ecase status. Yes It's Decision Made. :) 8)

I am very happy to see this status and I am thankful to you all who supported me in those waiting days and you all get it very soon.

Its party time for me and waiting for the passports ( Hope I will get the same with in this coming week ). :) :)

Thanks & Regards, :D
Krishna
CONGRATS!!!!
Have a great life in Canada!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Needhi said:
STATUS UPDATE:DECISION MADE.... ;D :D
jst ckecked my status aftr reading Krishna's post.....
totally unbelievable
...i thought it would take 15-20 more days coz i dint have medical results hav been recieved line...the forum is soo helpful in knowing the timelines and Indira is simply awesome.. :D
CONGRATSSSSSS!!!!!

Have a great life in Canada!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to thank 9j,Indira,Mitsh,Pippin,Shalom,ira.s,Monty,Mickey2010,varismart,spokes,smaaar,Viktoria,Katyspring and Yukon and all the rest who I forgot to mention for their warm wishes and congrats! :-*
I can tell you all, it is a relieve to be part of the blue lined club and be no longer a member of the white lined!!!
On to the next stage! :p

And some special fingers and toes crossings to the ones who are waiting for ever and haven't got their PER's yet!
You will get your answer soon!!!!

Kind regards,
Louise!

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
ekram787 said:
Dear friends,

My e-cas update has changed to "Decision Made". Inside of the link they add a line: "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Please update my status!

Regards,
ekram787
Congrates my dear friend Ekram787.
Nice to hear Decision Made, so get ready to pack.
Cheers!
Arasah

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
toothfairy said:
Good day! I need advice, I applied for for FBI clearance last week thru Fedex and I checked that it my application has been received already by FBI. How long does it take for them to issue my FBI clearance? If I would like to inquire regarding the status of my application which email address should I write my inquiry. Many thanks!!
Hi, It takes about 6-8 weeks in general. We received ours in 6 weeks. Thanks

toothfairy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
16-5-2011
File Transfer...
17-6-2011 then In Process on 24-8-2011
Med's Request
5-9-2011
Med's Done....
October 6,2011, Medical results received appear on ecas- Nov.16,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 22,11... Decision Made- November 25,11
Rohan09 said:
Hi, It takes about 6-8 weeks in general. We received ours in 6 weeks. Thanks
Thanks so much Rohan for the quick reply!

toothfairy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
16-5-2011
File Transfer...
17-6-2011 then In Process on 24-8-2011
Med's Request
5-9-2011
Med's Done....
October 6,2011, Medical results received appear on ecas- Nov.16,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 22,11... Decision Made- November 25,11
mitali said:
Hi Toothfairy,

For the status of your application you may email (no spaces before and after @ ) them at - liaison @ leo.gov

The current timeline is approx 6 weeks.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-checks

Mitali
Thanks Mitali for the quick reply!

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.
04 March 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Request
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
Insha Allah Soon
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Dear Seniors!

I need advise...

I applied on 15th Nov 2010 and application reached CIO NS on 19th Nov 2010. I didn't hear from CIO till April 2011 I sent them an email and they said my application is awaiting review. I sent email again to CIO Sydney earlier this month (June 2010) and they provide me a file number Exxxxxx and also said "Your application is currently awaiting review by an officer". I check my E-Case Status it says "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete" when I clicked it, it says "We received your application for permanent residence on November 19, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 25, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

Let me tell you I didn't receive any letter from CIO yet and my question is what do you think this reply points towards any Positive possibility? In email they are saying it is currently awaiting review by an office and in E-Case it is saying that Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete.

I am little confused by these statements please help me understanding what exactly they mean.

Regards,
Rocky

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
ekundapsy said:
Hi, everyone...
I sent my application by courier to CIC on May 26th 2011 complete with all documents, and fee payment with mastercard debit card, and I am yet to receive any reply concerning my application. My debit card has not been encashed, and I have not received any acknowledgement.
I am getting very worried, but not yet chewing at my fingernails.
What is the next step that I should take? Is there any other person on this forum who has a similar problem? My NOC is 3111, My visa office is Accra, and I applied from Lagos, Nigeria.
Pls, someone reply and tell me what to do.....I am sitting at the edge of my seat right now, eyes glued to the screen....
Hi ekundapsy and welcome to the forum. The CIO do not send out any form of acknowledgement at this initial stage. The earliest form of acknowledgement you will get is when they have completed the eligibility review of all your document. That should be at the earliest a month from now going by recent

The first thing you need to do is to track your application online using the reference number you were given at the time of posting and conformed if and when it was delivered. Time frame from naija should be 3-4 working days max regardless of the courier company. If you can confirm delivery, then give it up to another 7 working days after delivery for CIO to encash your credit card. You can always check with your credit card provider if and when the money was enchashed. Sometimes no news is good news but you do need to make the above 2 confirmations from your own end there in Nigeria.

9j

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
rocky994 said:
Dear Seniors!

I need advise...

I applied on 15th Nov 2010 and application reached CIO NS on 19th Nov 2010. I didn't hear from CIO till April 2011 I sent them an email and they said my application is awaiting review. I sent email again to CIO Sydney earlier this month (June 2010) and they provide me a file number Exxxxxx and also said "Your application is currently awaiting review by an officer". I check my E-Case Status it says "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete" when I clicked it, it says "We received your application for permanent residence on November 19, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 25, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

Let me tell you I didn't receive any letter from CIO yet and my question is what do you think this reply points towards any Positive possibility? In email they are saying it is currently awaiting review by an office and in E-Case it is saying that Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete.

I am little confused by these statements please help me understanding what exactly they mean.

Regards,
Rocky
Hi,

I and a few other members of this forum were in exact same situation. I applied in January and I only just got my PER by email yesterday despite ecas saying my review was completed in march..... similar line as your ecas is saying. Another member Louise-01 (She made the first post on this page) also just got her PER yesterday. She was a December applicant. I know you've been waiting a little longer but it does appear there is nothing we can do than wait for CIO to come around to our files. If you check the forum tracker, you'll see there are a few white patches there. Those are the people whose applications are pending and are in similar situation. You need to disregard the current ecas status, but check it regularly cos it might change to "decision made" (hopefully not for you). If it does change to decision made then it is a rejection/NER, but for now no news is still good news. I believe your PER will come soon enough.

My best wishes

9j

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.
04 March 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Request
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
Insha Allah Soon
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
9jcanada said:
Hi,

I and a few other members of this forum were in exact same situation. I applied in January and I only just got my PER by email yesterday despite ecas saying my review was completed in march..... similar line as your ecas is saying. Another member Louise-01 (She made the first post on this page) also just got her PER yesterday. She was a December applicant. I know you've been waiting a little longer but it does appear there is nothing we can do than wait for CIO to come around to our files. If you check the forum tracker, you'll see there are a few white patches there. Those are the people whose applications are pending and are in similar situation. You need to disregard the current ecas status, but check it regularly cos it might change to "decision made" (hopefully not for you). If it does change to decision made then it is a rejection/NER, but for now no news is still good news. I believe youur PER will come soon enough.

My best wishes

9j
Thanks for your reply 9j.
Did they tell that u're application is currently awaiting review by an officer?

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
rocky994 said:
Thanks for your reply 9j.
Did they tell that u're application is currently awaiting review by an officer?
Yep.

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.