App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
majorhell said:
Here is my detail :

Education - 22 Points
Language Ability (IELTS) - 14 Points
Work Experience - 3+ Years - 19 points
Age - 10 points
Adaptability - 4 points (Wife got a bachelors degree)

Total - 69 Points

I also have my in-laws in Canada and i could have claimed another 5 points but i didn't, because i was already eligible and didn't wanted to do more paperwork for some extra points.
That makes 69!! ::) ... anyways majorhell, u r married and i am not.. so i beat u to win the youngest applicant award!!! 8) :p

majorhell

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep 2010 <br>PER Recieved..: 29 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
02 Mar 2011 <br>Interview........: 12 May 2011
Med's Request
13 May 2011<br>Passport Req..: 13 May 2011
Med's Done....
23 May 2011<br>E-Cas............: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
15 Jun 2011
LANDED..........
Very Soon!
dsvrk said:
That makes 69!! ::) ... anyways majorhell, u r married and i am not.. so i beat u to win the youngest applicant award!!! 8) :p
haha yeah i corrected it. lolz, being married doesn't make me older than you. Take my advice & get married, there is a proven research that, married men live more than unmarried. hahaha

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CalVdS said:
I haven't been monitoring the forum lately so sorry if this has been discussed here but I think the following news item explains the strange NER's and long waits for PER for FSW2...
http://www.cbc.ca/video/player.html?category=News&clipid=1695038953
Hi,
yes, it was posted on this forum but in another thread called "Arranged Employment Opinion 2010".
There were some posts of members who also got a fake joboffer by a consultant, which is a very sad story!

I don't know why people think they will get a joboffer without ever having contact with their future employer!
In their home country you have to had at least an interview before you even have a change of getting that job!
But to be hounest, there are a lot of forummembers asking about getting a joboffer like it's buying some groceries in the supermarket...
Those people will keep paying the fraudulent consultants while knowing it's illegal so those consultants do keep excist and keep on arranging fraudulent joboffers... :(
And yes, it's one of the reasons why we genuine people with genuine joboffers are in backlog!!! :mad:
But thanx for posting this again!

Kind regards,
Louise!

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
Hold on guys i think i m also one of the youngest applicant..though married..hehe
dsvrk said:
[/quote

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
This is old news, CalVdS, but thanks for posting it again, as others may not have seen it.
However, there are TWO situations with Category 2 applicants which are very different.
In the first, the AEO is given, as happened to the guy in the video but the applicant has not gone to Canada to take up the post. In fact, they may never have been to Canada! They also have used an Immigration Consultant to "find" the job for them and also to act for them in the FSW application.
In the second case, like us, the Principal Applicant gets the job offer and LMO and then applies for a Temporary Work Permit and begins work in Canada. This is a totally different situation for VO checking, as it is very simple to check if someone is working for a company! There is no possibility of the job being non-existent or fraudulent, as checking is simple as can be. My husband did exactly this and CIC can easily check both his job status, his address, his company credentials and his tax etc. in Canada if they want to.
While this news story does explain why CIC are suspicious of those who have AEO but have not taken up their job and do not intend to do so until they are PR, it does not explain those of us who are already working in Canada under a TWP following a positive LMO.
In my opinion, the two different circumstances of Cat 2 should be treated very differently, as the first situation is open to this kind of abuse, while the TWP route is not.
In any case, had we known this before we applied, we would have gone down the PNP route, but we were not in a position to know that CIC were going to renege on their 6 month processing for our category. :'(
I agree, but LMO and AEO are two different kind of routes and will be reviewed differently by HRSDC/SC.
With AEO you CANNOT work in Canada, and HRSDC/SC will take a longer and harder look at this application than an LMO.
But, correct me if I'm wrong, with PNP you also need an AEO and your future employer has to be approved for PNP standards?

It's just a shame that genuine applicants with genuine joboffers from genuine employers ( AEO or LMO) will be in backlog because of this....

Kind regards,
Louise!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: RESPONDING TO CAPPUCCINO REACTION ON SENDING MEDICAL RESULTS TO ANOTHER VISA OFF

berlin2011 said:
Dear Cappuccino,

Thank you for all your efforts on this thread

I saw your remark about the guy from Warsaw visa office on sending is medical report to London and that seems strange to you.

It is very very correct.

I am of the berlin visa office and the instruction was to send the medical results to regional medical head office in Vienna and for your information..in same letter it isstated that any medcal exams after 01/06/2011 should be sent to London medical services devision and the regional medical officers asses the results and give them a feedback b4 the next step.

I did my own medical mid last month and already had PPR and was told because is a whole family will take upto one week to issue the visa.

Already had the medical results line included
Really???
I have to send everything to Berlin too, but still haven't got my PER so didn't got my medicals yet.
But if I do, do I have to send the results to London?
They are too busy allready, so why?.....
It's getting stranger and stranger by the minute! ???

Kind regards,
Louise!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Re: RESPONDING TO CAPPUCCINO REACTION ON SENDING MEDICAL RESULTS TO ANOTHER VISA OFF

Louise-01 said:
Really???
I have to send everything to Berlin too, but still haven't got my PER so didn't got my medicals yet.
But if I do, do I have to send the results to London?
They are too busy allready, so why?.....
It's getting stranger and stranger by the minute! ???

Kind regards,
Louise!
You don't have to send medical results anywhere, it's the DMP who will send the medical results to London, so London's medical services division can make a decision as to your medical admissability to Canada, then they will send this decision to Berlin who will continue to process your case.

Wayne.

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
i m 25 and my points totals to 67!!!!!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Cappuccino said:
You don't have to send medical results anywhere, it's the DMP who will send the medical results to London, so London's medical services division can make a decision as to your medical admissability to Canada, then they will send this decision to Berlin who will continue to process your case.

Wayne.
I know I don't have to send it myself, but I think it's very strange that the results will be send to London while it should go to Vienna...
London is having a backlog allready, why giving them more work to do?
Ah well, first I need my PER so maybe when I'm having my meds done it will be Vienna again! ;)

Kind regards,
Louise!

kefche1

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
majorhell said:
Education - 22 Points
Language Ability (IELTS) - 14 Points
Age - 10 points
Adaptability - 4 points (Wife got a bachelors degree)

Total - 69 Points

dsvrk said:
Education - 22 Points
IELTS - 16 Points
Age - 10 points

Total 67 points!! on border
Dear dsvrk & Majorhell,

Did you acquire your 3+ work experience after graduation or at the same time while studying?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dsvrk said:
not so fast dsvrk...if anyone claims the "youngest applicant award" then that person should be me. :D 8) :p

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011

Louise-01 said:
I know I don't have to send it myself, but I think it's very strange that the results will be send to London while it should go to Vienna...
London is having a backlog allready, why giving them more work to do?
Ah well, first I need my PER so maybe when I'm having my meds done it will be Vienna again! ;)

Kind regards,
Louise!
I completely agree. London get SOOO much to do of other visa office's work. Our medical results reached London on 28th April (almost 6 weeks ago) - and currently our ECAS doesn't say medical results received and they have not cashed our RPRF draft as of yesterday, which means probably that our application is still awaiting medical review.

I am assuming when it's ready to go for finalisation / passport requests that they will cash the RPRF draft, and they haven't done that yet.

Wayne.

architect_100

Dec 7, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/11/2010
Doc's Request.
All sent with App. BD Encashed : 03/12/2010
AOR Received.
01/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
12/04/2011 2nd AOR: 18/04/2011 E-cas : Decision Made
Med's Request
17/05/2011
Med's Done....
09/06/2011 Add. M. R. 04/08/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/04/2012
LANDED..........
03/06/2012

Cappuccino said:
I completely agree. London get SOOO much to do of other visa office's work. Our medical results reached London on 28th April (almost 6 weeks ago) - and currently our ECAS doesn't say medical results received and they have not cashed our RPRF draft as of yesterday, which means probably that our application is still awaiting medical review.
I am assuming when it's ready to go for finalisation / passport requests that they will cash the RPRF draft, and they haven't done that yet.

Wayne.
Dear Wayne
London is the regional Medical services centre for many countries, You have any idea of how long it will take to review and issue medical opinion on pplicants from other VOs?
I finished my medical and it will be sent today by the doctor, but I have some critical BFD from 17 may within 30 day only> means 16 June is my next BFD ??
Thanks

ashisvet

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
17-09-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 24-01-2011, 2nd AOR: 23-02-2011
Med's Request
03-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011 & Docs forwarded to VO 29-03-2011
Passport Req..
03-03-2011 & Decision Made on 30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-May 2011
LANDED..........
Within 27 March 2012
wow

Got VISA today.

Thanks to all and each of you my dear firends for your support, co-ordination and guidence at each stage.

Tks a lot.

Ashisvet

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013

Thanks a lot Dr. Hasib..........

Dr.Hasib said:
you dont require to get Indian PCC unless you stayed there for 6 / 6+ months