Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
always+ve said:
Thanks majorhell and nitroxn. I have submitted one older passport but I don't have record or passport number of older passports. The earlier passport was of me and my spouse as minors. No sort of explanation will suffice because I feel they'll think I am trying to hide something. Don't know whether I should send them an email again saying that I have already dispatched one old passport and that has been delivered to their office today 3rd june. Pls advise. Thanks in advance
Wasn't thinking earlier sorry ... I have all my passports stapled together, the valid one on the top, never realized that I was sending in all three.

On hind sight, maybe this is a instruction they should pass on and all should know.

To avoid delays staple all old passports to the new one or at least the ones where you have some travel history.

Cheers,
Rahul.

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
always+ve said:
Hi ALL ND APPLICANTS who have been waiting for long for updates and progress on their applications. Just recently bindu had a shocking news and now I have one news. I have been asked to submit the old expired passports after I sent an inquiry to ND. I did not send it earlier for the ambiguous wordings in their request letter "valid passports".

This goes to show that any form of shortcomings in the application is just being kept aside instead of asking it right away. They waited for almost 80 days to ask for me old passports till then they were just hatching. I think even CB was asked to submit new passports as the lamination was damaged in the earlier passport.

This clearly explains the delay in we receiving the visa. It is unfair we are always given a time limit beyond which our application can be rejected but they can just sit on our documents without informing us of any shortcomings. :( its true its not their fault but then at times even they don't give clear instructions and then we have to suffer. I did submit my old passport today (delivered by courier) but I have not kept my passports before that(still older ones) Now if they ask for older ones as well I don't know what will happen with my application as I have no records of earlier passports except the one preceding the current valid one. Worried now

Guys
Even we have not sent our old passports as we dint have any travel history...
Should we wait for any communication from VO or send them our PPs by tomorrow.

Regards
AC

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Bindu,
Can u pls post the phone number of chc ND (at which u got call from ND VO)...Thanks a lot for sharing info...one PLUS to u...gl
Bindu said:
Hi All,

After 76 days I have sent the PP & RPRF , once case specific query , two email queries, one hard copy of the query , it was the turn of ND VO to call me , I got a call from New Delhi VO yesterday afternoon around 1pm , after a brief chat I was politely told by the Lady (probably Indian as the english had Indian accent) that they can't reply to all email and now they have received my letter and based on the letter they asked me the number of dependents in the visa application, after confirming the number of applicants they asked me whether I had sent the RPRF DD, I replied in affirmative, then came the shocker they can't find the RPRF DD with the passports :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I was too shocked to speak so handed over the phone to my hubby, They asked him to give the courier details for tracking the DD which we knew would take years so my hubby suggested that we would cancel the DD and go for a new one, the lady from VO happily agreed and told us that would help to complete the pending process quickly, on asking the status of the medicals she confirmed the medical have been received. I'm bit relived now as I was afraid earlier that the passports might have been lost or misplaced.

My hubby went to the bank yesterday and was told that the DD cancelation application needs to be written in Stamp paper and to be submitted as an affidavit, only them the bank can cancel the DD, hope to complete the pending stuff and courier the DD on Saturday for delivery to VO on Monday.

My sincere suggestion to ND VO applicants who have sent emails to ND VO and haven't got any reply then the next best thing is to sent a hard copy of the query to the VO.

God Bless all the forum members with speedy visa processing and blissful life in Canada.

Regards
Bindu

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
always+ve said:
Thanks majorhell and nitroxn. I have submitted one older passport but I don't have record or passport number of older passports. The earlier passport was of me and my spouse as minors. No sort of explanation will suffice because I feel they'll think I am trying to hide something. Don't know whether I should send them an email again saying that I have already dispatched one old passport and that has been delivered to their office today 3rd june. Pls advise. Thanks in advance
Do u have any travel on older passports.....have u mentioned any travel history other than submitted passports.
Cb

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
POSITIVE said:
Dear Bindu,
Can u pls post the phone number of chc ND (at which u got call from ND VO)...Thanks a lot for sharing info...one PLUS to u...gl
Positive,

Even if you try and call that number you will be routed through a switcher and an operator, who was, uncharacteristically rude when I called at least.

Cheers,
Rahul.

dsvrk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Toronto
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
sonir said:
Just a general inquiry dear friends all those who have received their MR via ND VO ...

How does MR come to you ..is it via registered post,snail mail or courier ??

regards
sonir
Registered Post

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POSITIVE said:
Dear Bindu,
It starts with 4 and ends 2000

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Odin,
i do not want to call them.
I just want to get in "attention mode" when i will "see" NDVO phone numberon my mobile as i usually miss unknown numbers...gl.
odin2404 said:
Positive,

Even if you try and call that number you will be routed through a switcher and an operator, who was, uncharacteristically rude when I called at least.

Cheers,
Rahul.

calgaryy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
always+ve said:
Hi ALL ND APPLICANTS who have been waiting for long for updates and progress on their applications. Just recently bindu had a shocking news and now I have one news. I have been asked to submit the old expired passports after I sent an inquiry to ND. I did not send it earlier for the ambiguous wordings in their request letter "valid passports".

This goes to show that any form of shortcomings in the application is just being kept aside instead of asking it right away. They waited for almost 80 days to ask for me old passports till then they were just hatching. I think even CB was asked to submit new passports as the lamination was damaged in the earlier passport.

This clearly explains the delay in we receiving the visa. It is unfair we are always given a time limit beyond which our application can be rejected but they can just sit on our documents without informing us of any shortcomings. :( its true its not their fault but then at times even they don't give clear instructions and then we have to suffer. I did submit my old passport today (delivered by courier) but I have not kept my passports before that(still older ones) Now if they ask for older ones as well I don't know what will happen with my application as I have no records of earlier passports except the one preceding the current valid one. Worried now

Hey Always+ve...
How did they know that u have older passports ??

Thanks
Uzma.

calgaryy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
aaycee said:
Guys

Regards
AC
Hey Aaycee...
Did u send copies of ur older passport in the initial application ?

Thanks
Uzma.

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........
July 2013 - Thanks To Jesus
Dear Seniors, kindly advise me,

My application was received by CIO on 20 April for NOC 7216, , till now I did not receive my PER!! i am very worried, i can see from the tracking sheet that many people whose applications were received even after 21 April are getting PER...
I have two questions:
1) What can I do?? do u suggest that i call them or send email or just wait... I am very worried.
2) If God Forbid, it is NER, will they send me an email informing me so or no??

Thank you so much

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Hey uzma, each pp has a stamp of previous pp number

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
POSITIVE said:
Dear Odin,
i do not want to call them.
I just want to get in "attention mode" when i will "see" NDVO phone numberon my mobile as i usually miss unknown numbers...gl.
ok cheers

roman

Nov 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-10
Doc's Request.
PCC - not yet
AOR Received.
10-12-10
IELTS Request
sent with app.
Med's Request
waiting
Hi

they just replied to my email that i sent them the day before.....

CHHOTTI said:
Hey Roman...Just a quick question.....did they send u an e-mail too regarding your MR sent to your representative????

regards
Ritu

majorhell

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep 2010 <br>PER Recieved..: 29 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
02 Mar 2011 <br>Interview........: 12 May 2011
Med's Request
13 May 2011<br>Passport Req..: 13 May 2011
Med's Done....
23 May 2011<br>E-Cas............: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
15 Jun 2011
LANDED..........
Very Soon!
aaycee said:
Guys

Regards
AC
It doesn't matter if you have any travel history or not, You should have sent it to the VO. Well now you should send a case specific query first and then if they ask for passports then send it. Secondly i have checked the spreadsheet how come your documents submission date and RPRF fee en cashed dates are same?