+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
Mine is still IN Process since 27th April.

Mr.Ravi was attended interview and status is RBVO only no change.

Thanks and Regards
Pavan

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
NDVO had been very fast in processing. I think, NDVO got instruction from CIC to slow things up so that other VOs like Buffelo VO, singapore VO, london VO (which are comperatively very slow) can catch up NDVO ::)

regards,
Dr.Hasib
ND VO is short staffed right now due to heavy inflow of tourist(Visit) and Student Visas

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
Hi Waney/Dr. Hasib/others...

As you know I am waiting for MR from SGVO, I need your suggestion on one issue. My wife's passport has been changed. I mean she gets new passport as her current passport is going to expire on coming october. Now, I think I need to let CIO/VO know about this change. What do you think?

Would you like to let me know how I can update them?

...Fighter

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Sonu... Agreed to you. If ND VO works in slow mode then they will again create New Backlog. As there are 3 backlog rows are there. Lets hope with June We all see fast movement.

Regards,
Mayank

sonu_rp said:
Dr. Hasib,

But if you see the total number of visa application at NDVO compare to other Visa office...if they slow down to match with other VO than they will end up with huge backlog...

Hope NDVO come back on its real speed.

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
mayankpandya said:
Hi Sonu... Agreed to you. If ND VO works in slow mode then they will again create New Backlog. As there are 3 backlog rows are there. Lets hope with June We all see fast movement.

Regards,
Mayank
We were hoping that things will move faster from mid April onwards then we had high hopes for May and now for June. Nothing is moving with NDVO apart from hopes and months :-X

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
Can't think of a better person... many thanks for everything Wendy!
Cam

PS. Asaif, thank you for all the hard work as well... We have the best spreadsheet on this site :)
Thanks Cam, thats really sweet of you.
Have u had any updates from the sleeping giant as yet? I hope June proves to be the LUCKY month for all of us.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
asaif said:
Hi everybody,

Wendy (wenstumped) ......................
................responsibility off my shoulders and good luck in your new role.

Best,

Ahmed
Dear Ahmed

I am grateful that you started this spreadsheet. It was such a nice initiative, we are reaping the benefits now .. 8)
I still remember that soon after you created and entered the complete data ... some good sole (read a** h***) changed /deleted the whole details ..... AND you were negged for your frustration ..... ;D
Now you are handing over your ownership ...... too much pain on the shoulders ... :'( ...... great work man. Thanks.

Hey Wendy

Keep the work going, started by our good friend Asaif. All the Best. Please don't delete my name from the list of admins ..... :p :p .....

Cheers, Anil

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
entemaria said:
Hey buddy
+1 from me for your strong counselling and mediation. You should write a project proposal on multicultaralism and submit to CIC, they gonna fund you ye!
entemaria
That sounds like a great idea, Entemaria!

Fact is that many of us, immigrants (to be), think that by moving to another society will live in our own bubble through which we will be able to see others through their bubbles with a disability to interact. Unless there is a perception of 'no bubbles', people will not live in harmony. It will take time for each to understand how others from different cultures behave and react. For instance, middle-easterners and others, by culture, react with their hearts in a situation where no emotions are required. Business for example. Some take matters personally while it is purely business with hardly anything to do with a habit of drinking tea with 4 sugars instead of none. Absolutely personal!

On the other hand, in a western culture, people are work oriented and that to sustain an acceptable level of a professional and financial standard, one has to work. Simple: work time is for work. Everything else comes after, or before. It all goes back to education and political factors where differences between one society and the other could be substantial.

It brings us to self-confidence and belief in our own cultures and values. I strongly believe in holding on to those values while sharing values of others and respecting them. This is what makes a multicultural society and that is why it is called multicultural. You hold on to your values while respecting those of the others.

I can elaborate with more detailed examples here but I believe I have made my point across.

Your respect to both values is an integral part to your self respect and the respect of others to you and the recipe for success in a multicultural society.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
anil04_10 said:
Dear Ahmed

I am grateful that you started this spreadsheet. It was such a nice initiative, we are reaping the benefits now .. 8)
I still remember that soon after you created and entered the complete data ... some good sole (read a** h***) changed /deleted the whole details ..... AND you were negged for your frustration .....
Cheers, Anil
Hey Anil!

Top of the day (or night ???) to you!!!!

Cheers!

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
JasonBourne said:
Gotcha !!!

So, the theory that VO starts processing the applications after changing ECAS to 'In Process' is just a theory. They may process (or atleast look at) the applications even if they have marked it as RBVO.
Bang on!!! The actual ground fact is totally different as shown by eCAS ..... though it may happen later (but when - nobody knows) .....
The bottom line is - The actual processing will start soon after the date of 2nd AOR ....... and not when eCAS shows 'RBVO' or 'IP'. Most probably it is 'RBVO' when 'Ralf' gets the file on his table and he feels like entering this detail - 'YES, we received the file' in his age old desktop!! And will become 'IP' if he gets an ION from Visa Officer that such applicant's file has reached / completed BC status :eek: ..... time to update eCAS ...... 8)

Cheers, Anil

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
CB said:
ND VO is short staffed right now due to heavy inflow of tourist(Visit) and Student Visas
When will this period end, till August. If that is the case we have to brace ourselves for a long wait till the fall. I believe that the likely cause that they might have focused their attention to pre june 26 applications and partly to tourist and student visas. However being summer, most of Visa officers might be on vacation, taking a chill off the heat until monsoon kicks in. Whatever is the case, ND VO should get back to track with all the applications so we can begin our new lives.

snow100

Oct 24, 2009
Hi dear friends,

It has been a long time since I wrote here ,I want to congratulate everyone receiving good news especially Moori,Cairo ,Magdy,Engy.

@Magdy, please I'm still having a difficulty in getting Nigerian PCC ,you told me before that you can send me the forms ,please do send them to me as a PM,and another question is that how did you do your fingerprints (ink?),and how much did you pay for the certificate in Lagos and how much for the courier from Nigeria to Egypt ? any other requirements to be sent beside the forms ? Sorry for bothering you ,and thank you very much .

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
nitro

obviously. Canada sees more than 250% increase in foreign students from India

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/enewsletter/index.asp

More students, more colleges, very few failures in public and private examinations. rather dubious indeed. still its the reality. its Summer, so the busy state of the CHC's will prevail until the end of August.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Cairo said:
Take it easy folks. Text does not necessarily .................... This is only the forum. Our forum.

Welcome to the world of "multiculturalism".
Dear brother Cairo

It has happened so many times ....... I mean you, Canady, engy, moori, magdy ...... have always come to help and sort out the matter emotionally and peacefully, that too with such an ease. Like I too want to say good words and pacify ....... but never succeded. Moreover, I never even acknowledged you people's efforts. May be becauce I am a person with very short temper ..... my kids call me hot plate ..... ;D :p ;D ...........Still have to learn so much.... And surprisingly you all are from same VO!!

I would certainly like to meet you all in Canada ...... May come to know the actual meaning of life ..... :)

Cheers, Anil