Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
liherb said:
I have just received my PER, what should I expect next? Medical request from my Visa Office? What if there is an interview? Will the interview come first or the medical come first? Thanks.
Congrates..

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Viktoria said:
Thank you 9jcanada for your support!

Regards

Viktoria
Well Viktoria I think you should definitely continue to fight this. Your points should be 69 with your husband's sister as a relative in Canada. If they are unsatisfied they rather unhelpfully don't say what additional documents they require to be satisfied.

One suspicion I have is that applications with a low language score (you have 7/16 for main language) they seem to try to find reasons to fail. IMO you have provided perfectly adequate proof of your husband's relationship to his sister by providing the birth certificates, so this may be just an excuse. But ofc I don't know for sure.

Wayne.

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
beginning of Apr-2011 encashed a week after submission
AOR Received.
beginning of Jul-2011 IN Process: end of Jul-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
Dear friend,
I have a question cuz I think I am seriusly in trobble. I

will really appreciate it if anyone answers.

My app. has reached CIO on April 1st and after 4 days

my CC has been encashed,due to the timelines on

spreedsheet I was expecting to recieve any

acknoledgment around 30 days but noting in my

mailbox and spam folder.
after about 35 days I send an inquery by filling online

form and no reply...I called CIO and an agent has

confirmed me that my app has recieved on April 1st

and it was complete too, she told me she has no more

info and the only thing i can do is waiting!!!
on friday after about 50 days I called CIO again and I

asked if they can give me my client ID, he told me that

he can not access to the international application but he will try, then he asked me some presonal info and put me on hold...then he said "I found somthing but I cannot acces to the file as any respond from CIO is now scheduled whitin 8 weeks and as we are close to 8th weeks I would say to wait again till middle of jun and if you havent receive anything please call us.

ok. there is somthing WRONG...my question is if it is NER I have to cheack my Post

Box or in any case they will notify me by email? would you please tell me your idea? what would you say, in this case is there any chance for me to get PER?

binbin

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 nov 2010
AOR Received.
25 MAY 2011,2nd AOR- 2 JULY 2011
Med's Request
18-jan-2012
Passport Req..
18-jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-FEB-2012
Louise-01 said:
Well, I'm also worried.....I know all the documents are all right but that's what Viktoria thought too!
I got this feeling that our white lined group is going to be triple cheched, and I'm so worried that they will think our AEO isn't a genuine one...
Even when I know it is and HRSDC/SC is knowing it too! ::)
Hopefully we will all get an answer soon and will be out of this horrible hellhole called UNCERTAINTY!!! :(

Kind regards,
Louise!
dear friend i dont hav any AEO.idont knw what happend.i hav only pass mark(67).i think bcos of tat they hold my applicaton.this waiting is too much.best wishes

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
bistolfi49 said:
Dear friend,
I have a question cuz I think I am seriusly in trobble. I

will really appreciate it if anyone answers.

My app. has reached CIO on April 1st and after 4 days

my CC has been encashed,due to the timelines on

spreedsheet I was expecting to recieve any

acknoledgment around 30 days but noting in my

mailbox and spam folder.
would you please tell me your idea? what would you say, in this case is there any chance for me to get PER?

I understand what you are going through. Myself and a few others are in similar situation. It appears that the CIO for some reasons which may be random or specific to each applicant, chooses to do a thorough review of the documentations provided by the applicant. This may include verification of some of the documents or a 2nd review by another officer. From what we know, there's nothing one can do in this circumstance than wait. If you look at the timeline tracker here https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0 you'll see some of us on the white patches that have been waiting for a while. Hopefully you'll get some response soon.

My best wishes

9j

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Cappuccino said:
Well Viktoria I think you should definitely continue to fight this. Your points should be 69 with your husband's sister as a relative in Canada. If they are unsatisfied they rather unhelpfully don't say what additional documents they require to be satisfied.

One suspicion I have is that applications with a low language score (you have 7/16 for main language) they seem to try to find reasons to fail. IMO you have provided perfectly adequate proof of your husband's relationship to his sister by providing the birth certificates, so this may be just an excuse. But ofc I don't know for sure.

Wayne.
Viktoria,
I hope & pray that you will win the fight & convert your unfair NER to PER.
by the way, wayne has pointed out very importent factor which is related to "Unsuccessful to become economically established in Canada". A visa officer can reject any applicant though he/she got 67 points due to poor english langauge proficiency & eventually he/she will be unsuccessful to become economically established in Canada. However, this authority may be used only by VO officers (not by CIO officers) when an applicantion is "In process" . So, I strongly believe you deserve PER, & also believe that once your application goes under process, VO will communicate their concerns regarding low english language proficiency to you and provide sufficient opportunity(like siting for IELTS again) to respond to these concerns.
To sum up, keep on fighting, get your PER, then sit for IELTS again, get atleast 10 points from that & send that IELTS result to VO once your ecas shows "RBVO"

regards,
Dr.Hasib

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
The long wait for people is like being on a roller coaster,sorry for all the members who is not receiving good news with application :(,congratulations to all who have received good news. I hope we hear good news soon as this roller coaster ride is so difficult for us all. Have a good week everyone :-*

C

Cam1234

entemaria said:
Dear Cam
I really like to write to Mr. Kenney or seek an appointment with him if possible. Do you think you can contribute??
Thanks
entemaria
Hi entemaria:

A group of us from this forum already wrote to him individually about a month ago. I have written to him several times now. The key to success is to be very polite and not critical. The Minister has done many good things for the immigration process, mention those and praise him. You can then mention the unique problems Buffalo VO applicants are experiencing and how you seek his assistance to resolve these issues. Resolving the backlog at Buffalo is really an extension of the Minister's own policies of a smoother and faster immigration process for everyone.

Best of luck,
Cam

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
Dear Viktoria,

I also have a brother in Canada when I applied...aside from the birth certificate of my brother, i also sent them
a copy of his COPR, PR Card to prove that he is actually residing in Canada..I also included a copy of my brother's
Income Tax and some latest bill statements to further suppport the claim... as you said you only sent brith certificate, i think it is mentioned in CIC guide to provide proof of relationship and proof that our relative is actually living in canada...this will also show that we have a continous communication and mutual relationship with our relative...

rey

Viktoria said:
Thank you Zahed,

(Your sister in-law must have filled up background family information during her immigration processfor)

For this evidence did not remember before. Yes there is such a form, I remember, and was completed when the my sister-in-law filed papers for a visa.

Viktoria

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Louise-01 said:
Well, I'm also worried.....I know all the documents are all right but that's what Viktoria thought too!
I got this feeling that our white lined group is going to be triple cheched, and I'm so worried that they will think our AEO isn't a genuine one...
Even when I know it is and HRSDC/SC is knowing it too! ::)
Hopefully we will all get an answer soon and will be out of this horrible hellhole called UNCERTAINTY!!! :(

Kind regards,
Louise!
Same here. After Vik's story, One begins to wonder if the CIO might be looking for every reason to reject the application. I really don't care how many times they check the app/doc but pls let them be fair in their assessment, rather than basing it on any form of suspicion that is not founded.

Our self assessment score is 75, IELTS is 8.5, so we have 8 points to spare should they chose not to award some point in some areas though I don't see any area they might want to deny us points. The only area in our application that I might see CIO holding on about is that both my wife and I have dual citizenship and we have provided info and passports to that extent. I think CIO might want to verify the authenticity of our second citizenship as the latter is acquired via naturalization. This should be no problem either as both countries accepts dual citizenship. Oh well, this is just me speculating at this stage, CIO might very well have other things in mind.

Phew! Rant over, back to work ===========> ;)

All the best to all of us.

9j

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
moabbasi said:
Do it notarized from any Public Notary of any country.
thanks

C

Cam1234

entemaria said:
Dear Rod
dear friend... i'm also in pain of long distance marital relationship... .... no more words to say....
entemaria
Clearly all of us have a heartbreaking story and are suffering in some form or fashion, or else we would not be seeking a better life by immigrating to another country...
My2cents,
Cam

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Congrats ASH ALI........wish u best of luck............

ash ali said:
HI ALL...
finally my ecas status changed to INPROCESS on 19th May........Sydney VO has finally wokenup from deep sleep ;D

just a question to Sydney applicants....how long to expect MR after change to inprocess status?????

best regards
ash

JSMM

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5th 2010.
Nomination.....
PER 12.04.2011.
I have received a refusal letter from Viena VO today. The reason is insufficient points for education. I received only 5 points for secondary school(school for nurses in Serbia), six months of apprenticeship as a nurse, and I also passed registration exam in Canada on visitor visa last year so I can start working few days after I arrive there. Looks like it's not gonna happen.