March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Viktoria said:
If a boy and girl have the same mother and father in the world are called brother and sister. But CIO officer said he was not convinced that my husband and his sister are brother and sister, despite the same parents, and gave me NER, due to lack points.

As evidence of the relation attach international birth certificate of my husband and his sister, her citizenship Card and a copy of Canadian passport as proof that a Canadian citizen. They were required evidence to prove the relation with Canadian citizen.

My relatives called CIO and complained of this decision, but without success. Send them email, fax and letters in seeking to once again review the evidence they submitted in accordance with Canadian laws.

Does anyone have another idea that would help me?

Viktoria
I am terribly sorry about it Viktoria and so sad to know of the suspicion of CIO or VO officers. It is to be considered if they raise a concern and ask for an explaination. If for example the officer is not convinced that they are brother and sister due to the lack of a document or a repeated fraud from others being screened at previous files, then its the duty of the officer to explain this concern or raised point or at least have a guidline for giving you a chance to explain and an action if not fulfilled. Communication and follow up would have been the best tools ever to make sure he or she is not mistaken or messed up with written documents for a fake reason in his/her head. I would suggest that you keep an eye on what you have already sent from supporting documents/letters and at the same time, prepare yourself for taking it to a higher level officer or directly to the minister and if not possible to court. And if you please publish their responses if they have done that through writting. Maybe there is something else raised in the language of the letter that could enable us here to support you with more advice or enlighten it for you based on other applicants' expierences.

Dearest wishes for a resolved case as soon as possible :)

JSMM

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5th 2010.
Nomination.....
PER 12.04.2011.
Victoria, I am so sorry for this bad news. I sent them exactly the same documents as a proof of relation, my husband have sister in Canada and it was ok! I hope that you will hear some good news soon!

Icy Canada

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
12-08-2011 In Process: 14-06-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waived (Expected)
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum, please add my details;

Doc sent to CIC : 9th May 2011
VO : London
NOC :1233
Doc Received : 19th May 2011 through DHL (Very late though :()
IELTS : Sent with application package (Score=7.5)

hondubai

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2010
AOR Received.
received on 28/02/2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
27/03/2011
Med's Request
22/08/2011
Med's Done....
15/09/2011 Medical received on 11/11/11
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
12/5/2012 get passports back on 19/5/2012
Viktoria said:
If a boy and girl have the same mother and father in the world are called brother and sister. But CIO officer said he was not convinced that my husband and his sister are brother and sister, despite the same parents, and gave me NER, due to lack points.

As evidence of the relation attach international birth certificate of my husband and his sister, her citizenship Card and a copy of Canadian passport as proof that a Canadian citizen. They were required evidence to prove the relation with Canadian citizen.

My relatives called CIO and complained of this decision, but without success. Send them email, fax and letters in seeking to once again review the evidence they submitted in accordance with Canadian laws.

Viktoria
Hello Victoria,
Sorry to hear that news. But why do you think the visa officer invalidated the birth certificates as an evidence of the relationship? Did you send the ORIGINAl plus the translation? Is there any family or middle names discrepancy on both certificates?
In my opinon, try to know the rational behind his doubts, then from this point you can go on.
All the best.

Krokro

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
TEF (french test) + Ielts submitted along with application
File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Viktoria said:

Viktoria

Victoria !!! What is this news am reading !!!!! You should just keep on fighting , this is obviously a huge mistake from CIO and you should not let them get away with that !!!! Good luck!!
Krokro

Krokro

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
TEF (french test) + Ielts submitted along with application
File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Hello Admins !
I can see that I am all green on the spreadsheet!!! Thank you for that, but I am sad to ask you to please turn me white again as I have not received any PER yet
Thanks ! Krokro

makica

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
Doc's Request.
NER 08//07/2011
IELTS Request
sent with app.
After many months... Eh, Viktoria, your case is definitely disturbing for me, and others who waiting first step... But, experience of CanadaJimmy is worth and I think, and hope too, that you'll got PER after CIO correct the error.

I assume that you have sent a marriage certificate of your husband's sister? I try to imagine what it could be problematic, but only come to the conclusion it comes to oversight of documents you sent.

I cheer for you

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Victoria,

This is certainly a major oversight on the part of the CIO. You can surely get them to reverse this decision. I'm sure you will get back to us very soon with the excellent good news of a PER and an apology from CIO.

Canadian-dream

Mar 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs sent on: 06-04-2011, Recived By CIO 12-04-2011
AOR Received.
PER Recieved on 18-05-2011, 2nd AOR 0n 19-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
RBVO : 14-06-2011 Changed to "In Process" on 17-11-2011
Med's Request
17/11/2011
Med's Done....
01/12/2011
Interview........
waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
17/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
22/12/2011
LANDED..........
29/04/2011
. CONGRATULATION POST ..

I was planning to do this since long ..... but being a very lazy fellow, couldn't do it in time..... ...
Better Be Late than Never ....

@ Rahul, Moori & Temasek - for Visa ..... so what's the plan now .....searching net to book the ticket at the earliest ..
@ Moori & Chetana - for the DM .... It is justa matter of few days. Get .... set .... fly....
@ majorhell - for getting through the interview with flying colors .....
@ chinsan, Zahed, architect_100 & cforcanada - for medicals ....... eat green and leafy vegetables .... have lot of fluids...and....and.....
@ ind, Jignesh & Indira - for the RPRF encashment. Just have to wait for couple of days ..may be weeks.....
@ toothfairy & Canadian-dream - for PER .Now you have to paint yourself ... others are busy in removing blue paint / reapplying other paint ..

Cheers, Anil

Dear Anil What do u mean by Paint yourself..pls tell me ..i don't understand it.....

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Krokro said:
Hello Admins !
I can see that I am all green on the spreadsheet!!! Thank you for that, but I am sad to ask you to please turn me white again as I have not received any PER yet
Thanks ! Krokro
Hi Krokro,

I have amended your row to white again, hope you get your PER soon :)

Wayne.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Canadian-dream said:
. CONGRATULATION POST ..

I was planning to do this since long ..... but being a very lazy fellow, couldn't do it in time..... ...
Better Be Late than Never ....

@ Rahul, Moori & Temasek - for Visa ..... so what's the plan now .....searching net to book the ticket at the earliest ..
@ Moori & Chetana - for the DM .... It is justa matter of few days. Get .... set .... fly....
@ majorhell - for getting through the interview with flying colors .....
@ chinsan, Zahed, architect_100 & cforcanada - for medicals ....... eat green and leafy vegetables .... have lot of fluids...and....and.....
@ ind, Jignesh & Indira - for the RPRF encashment. Just have to wait for couple of days ..may be weeks.....
@ toothfairy & Canadian-dream - for PER .Now you have to paint yourself ... others are busy in removing blue paint / reapplying other paint ..

Cheers, Anil

Dear Anil What do u mean by Paint yourself..pls tell me ..i don't understand it.....
Well canadian-dream , Anil meant a change in your processing status. In your case after having your PER, now is time to have your file recieved by your visa office and sending you an acknlowdgement of receipt letter for further processing ;) This is translated here with a change in your details colour in the spread sheet from one colour representing your current status of PER step to another colour for the coming status update ;) Best wishes

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Viktoria said:

Viktoria
Dear Victoria,
I am sorry to hear about your case. It’s very unfair and I guess a matter of trust deficit from CIC side.
You have to push them with all you have and make them believe that what they did is wrong. Try to gather some other documents ( beside birth certificates) to prove the relationship.
1. Example, some documents from city office (the city your husband and his sister were living as a family before she got married/left for Canada) that shows both were form same family. It’s possible in Japan I am not sure what’s the condition over there.
2. Old+ recent family pictures which shows both of them together.
3. Your sister in-law must have filled up background family information during her immigration process ( either as a PA or spouse). As we all did. In that case, your husbands name should be there as her brother. If she still has a copy, she can provide that or at least ask them to recheck form their record. When they will find out. there will be no way to deny.
I am not an expert in immigration but I hope this may help. I am confident that you can make it through.

In Japanese “ Akirame nai de” ( Don’t give up)

Zahed

Q

qenawy

mute_man said:
dude, he wrote 3131 - Dentist,, i applied for 3131 - Pharmacist... so whose fault is it?
in addition to emailing cio
you should send a complaint to the minster

I am sure he will take care

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
jojokab said:
YEAH!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D I am so happy to tell you guys that I received "MEDICAL REQUEST" along with PPR and RPRF today(22 May 2011)....Oh god this is happening..

Thanks you all our friends in this forum for their best wishes... ;D ;D

Regards,
Jojokab

Congrates...

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Viktoria said:

Viktoria
Really?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is unbelievable. A NER on such a ridiculous ground after waiting for all these days :( .

Pls keep up the pressure on them and ensure all necessary back up documents are enclosed. Sometimes one has this feeling that this whole PR processing is like one big lottery draw :mad:

Out thoughts and payers are with you.

9j