Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
architect_100 said:
Thanks again Dr.Hasib, Improving IELTS is given but time limitation is the problem, I even thought that low English score will reduce the chance to get PER even if total is 67 or more but this was only thinking, You gave the full explaination
Are you a dentist or a lawer !!!
Thanks
Architect_100
Dear architect_100,
you can also call me the "Architect of Immigration CA"..lol

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear architect_100,
you can also call me the "Architect of Immigration CA"..lol
he is lawyer of dentists

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Pulak said:
@ ekram congratulations!!!!
@ Dr Hasib what is your prediction about me?
Admins,
please include Pulak's info on the spreadsheet:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Singapore
NOC Code......: 3112
App. Filed.......: 23-08-2010
PCC: sent
PER Received.: 10-12-2010
2nd AOR...: 14-02-2011
(In Process from 24-02-2011)
Country of birth & residence: Bangladesh
Medical: waiting

aliyah

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 15, 2010
Doc's Request.
sent
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
Long-weekend here in Canada.. :)

Buffallo...wake up!

or should I say... Wake me up! I fell asleep waiting for you..!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Dear AA MAN:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 3131 - DENTIST. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC- 3131; DENTIST, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of a DENTIST. As such, I am not satisfied that you are really a DENTIST - 3131.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:

The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;

(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;

(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and

(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application.

Note:

Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.

Any requests for positive substituted evaluation accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application has met the minimum requirements outlined under Regulation 75(2).

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options,

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

MD

Service Delivery Agent

Immigration Section

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
mute_man said:
Dear AA MAN:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 3131 - DENTIST. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC- 3131; DENTIST, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of a DENTIST. As such, I am not satisfied that you are really a DENTIST - 3131.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:

The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;

(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;

(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and

(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application.

Note:

Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.

Any requests for positive substituted evaluation accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application has met the minimum requirements outlined under Regulation 75(2).

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options,

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

MD

Service Delivery Agent

Immigration Section

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.
isnt dentist noc 3113 instead of of 3131!!!!

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
mute_man said:
any one??
dentist noc is 3113 bt u wrote 3131 which is pharmacist so u got ner
grosss mistake

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
casayed said:
dentist noc is 3113 bt u wrote 3131 which is pharmacist so u got ner
grosss mistake
dude, he wrote 3131 - Dentist,, i applied for 3131 - Pharmacist... so whose fault is it?

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mute_man said:
dude, he wrote 3131 - Dentist,, i applied for 3131 - Pharmacist... so whose fault is it?
What a blunder... Suck kind of CIC officer should be sacked immediately.......

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
pittabread said:
What a blunder... Suck kind of CIC officer should be sacked immediately.......
indeed,, thanks for the support!

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
mute_man said:
r u sure u wrote 3113??then u must appeal seniors comments here I think they made a mistake,did u submitted ur bds,internee,transcript,work exp letter showing ur duties as dentist??if so then they made some mistake!!!its strange!!!seniors help him

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mute_man said:
indeed,, thanks for the support!
Dear Mute man!

I think you should write them urgently and inform them of their blunder. You definitely need an apology. I think first send them an urgent email and attach the rejection email you received from them. Send it urgently before they return back your full application. You can also write them in writing. I heard some where on the forum that faxing is the best option.

Thanks

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
pittabread said:
Dear Mute man!

I think you should write them urgently and inform them of their blunder. You definitely need an apology. I think first send them an urgent email and attach the rejection email you received from them. Send it urgently before they return back your full application. You can also write them in writing. I heard some where on the forum that faxing is the best option.

Thanks
I already e-mailed, but there's no reply,, so i'm going to FAX them. and also sending the appeal through mail.
let's see what they have to say now,, n thanx for the advise.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mute_man said:
I already e-mailed, but there's no reply,, so i'm going to FAX them. and also sending the appeal through mail.
let's see what they have to say now,, n thanx for the advise.
Thats good. When did you actually receive this rejection email and when you responded?? Have you used webform to contact them? Did you attach rejection email?

Thanks

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
pittabread said:
Thats good. When did you actually receive this rejection email and when you responded?? Have you used webform to contact them? Did you attach rejection email?

Thanks
rejection e-mail: 14.04.2011
responded: 17.04.2011
I think i missed the rejection e-mail attachment! :-\
what do u mean by webform?