4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
midoo said:
Oh,nitroxn,i read this and i was one of the successful selectee and prepared my forms and sent them ,also they were received yesterday ,i feel depressed for be un lucky ,and also for choosing london office as avery slow office among other offices as i see for arabic applicants ,all in all congratulation for all got their visa
Not just slow for Arabic applicants!
Very slow for UK citizen Canada-based applicants and indeed anyone still waiting from July to September! Just like cforcanada, we are still waiting with no news at all, not even a change to IN PROCESS on ECAS for us.
I am so thrilled ;Dfor those who have received their Visas already and I expect to be celebrating with Wayne and Susan shortly, but the sting in the tail is that I and my husband so far away are still waiting....
I think this process could result in mental illness! Checking the post, the ECAS and e-mail every day with heart in your mouth and then the terrible sinking sadness when you realise that it is just the same, there is nothing for you. It is enough to drive anyone into depression :'(

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
majorhell said:
Oh they mentioned on the page

NOTE: Due to regular maintenance, CIC online services will not be available:
Saturday, May 14, 2011, from 8:00 a.m. EST to 10:00 a.m. EST
Sunday, May 15, 2011, from 12:00 a.m. EST to 6:00 a.m. EST
thanx for information,website isnt responding I tried it few minutes back

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
majorhell said:
Looks like Ecas system is getting a update. Cant enter date of birth and place of birth.
same here

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Bhavik Congrats 8) 8)& I am sure you will get your MR in next week.

Also your In process gives rays of hope to me . As you got 2nd AOR dated 04 april , i hope Feb. applicant whose 2nd AOR is between 10-20 april will get good news by the end of this month.

Regards,
Mayank

bhavikcpatel said:
Hi Indira/Anil,

Please update my status to InProcess with following status description.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 31, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 10, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 10, 2011.

Also, I would like to ask based on last line of status indicating that application was reviewed and started processing, Does it mean that they did some document verification prior to updating status to InProcess?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Rinku ,

Congrats...also good luck for your final step.

Agreed to you that e-cas is not reliable tool.

Regards,
Mayank

rinku82 said:
hello to all i have been a silent follower of you people on this forum
I just want to add that e-case is nothing
My e-case status still shows RBVO even before typing this i checked it
My consultants received my MR/RPRF/PCC/PR yesterday in Vancouver Canada
He will Courier it to me
I am applicant for ND VO staying in U.A.E

with Regards
Rinku

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
midoo said:
Oh,nitroxn,i read this and i was one of the successful selectee and prepared my forms and sent them ,also they were received yesterday ,i feel depressed for be un lucky ,and also for choosing london office as avery slow office among other offices as i see for arabic applicants ,all in all congratulation for all got their visa
Dear midoo,
I am sure you will have the best in whats meant to be isA :) Just wondering what shall you do if you have had both PRs of the united states and canada ! is it legal to have both of them without any troubles or you will have to choose between them !

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
I am sure after this updation ...we all here lots of Good news.. 8) 8) 8)

Get set ready...

Regards,
Mayank

majorhell said:
Oh they mentioned on the page

NOTE: Due to regular maintenance, CIC online services will not be available:
Saturday, May 14, 2011, from 8:00 a.m. EST to 10:00 a.m. EST
Sunday, May 15, 2011, from 12:00 a.m. EST to 6:00 a.m. EST

midoo

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-august-2010
Doc's Request.
`
AOR Received.
28-april-2011
File Transfer...
21-5-2011 /in process:16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-1-2012 -medical sent 2-march-2012
Med's Done....
medical received line added 6-may-2012
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
Moori said:
Dear midoo,
I am sure you will have the best in whats meant to be isA :) Just wondering what shall you do if you have had both PRS of the united states and canada ! is it legal to have both of them without any troubles or you will have to choose between them !
dear moori ,firstly great congrat for your visa ,and hope engoying ife in canada ,you mada me smile and cheerful,as one chance escaped from me and the other concerned for canada is at risk in this dull london office ,as i fear from delaying in processing after THE new systeM begin in june 2011 giving priority for the applicants of new system ,if usa and canada come i will choose usa as my brother and his family live there and also works the same job of me

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
queencougar said:
Very slow for UK citizen Canada-based applicants and indeed anyone still waiting from July to September! Just like cforcanada, we are still waiting with no news at all, not even a change to IN PROCESS on ECAS for us.
I am so thrilled ;Dfor those who have received their Visas already and I expect to be celebrating with Wayne and Susan shortly, but the sting in the tail is that I and my husband so far away are still waiting....
I think this process could result in mental illness! Checking the post, the ECAS and e-mail every day with heart in your mouth and then the terrible sinking sadness when you realise that it is just the same, there is nothing for you. It is enough to drive anyone into depression :'(
I consider a lot how painful it could be when families are apart and my prayers for your family being gathered soon with a faster coming processing. I believe that your case will be finalized not in a long time somewhere around 2 to 3 months by maximum. Maybe its all done in a month from now :) They have taken into consideration our files as priority ahead of others despite the fact of the random processing or a different processing speed from case to case or officer to another. By the end, soon you will celebrate your time with your husband ;)

Waiting for your good news :)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
midoo said:
dear moori ,firstly great congrat for your visa ,and hope engoying ife in canada ,you mada me smile and cheerful,as one chance escaped from me and the other concerned for canada is at risk in this dull london office ,as i fear from delaying in processing after THE new systeM begin in june 2011 giving priority for the applicants of new system ,if usa and canada come i will choose usa as my brother and his family live there and also works the same job of me
I am glad and cheerful too seeing you sharing your concerns here. I put myself in your pocket and would have felt so sorry if I missed the diversity chance due to a new selection, huh . isA you will get them both :)
Why dont you take both of them if it happened ! I guess I thought about this situation when I applied for the diversity visa of the states this year but I prefer canada in my back mind as I have a lot to accomplish there from what I already started :D

Best of luck Mido :)

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Queencougar,

I understand how difficult waiting can be specially being married and in long distance. I was planning to spend my birthday with my spouse traveling and I got extrmely ill and had surgery and spent in in the hospital instead, worst was that he could not be by my side because he has no way of comming to the US since his Visa got denied. We got married over a year ago and finally decided that instead of me moving back home it was best to be in long distance and apply to Canada for immigration (my salary at home would be to low to provide for both of us). In the end I know how hard it is to wait, but I know someday when we are in Canada living happy together I will forget all the pain we endured during the long distance.

I know this pain will make us stronger. And yes sometimes the process seems unfair and has no explanation for how VO's work. But there is nothing else to do than keep praying and working to make our dreams come true. Cheer up! Canada is waiting for us :D

queencougar said:
Rod

J

John_Dorry

Hi All,

As a newbie in this Forum, I first want to congratulate our moderators and all the members for their work and time for helping our community.

I have a question, my actual status is :

We received your application for permanent residence on February 22, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 29, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 05, 2011.

E-cas general status is : IN PROCESS.

Please can you tell me :

1 / Is it a normal timing considering post june 26, 2010 actual processing time.
2 / I still havent received my 2nd AOR. Is it normal ?
3 / Is my "File Transfert" March 29, 2011 ?
4 / What is normally the next step ?

I think I'm the first guy from Rabat (Morocco) VO 8) ! It will be cool to update it in files monitoring, since there are currently no one from Morocco.

Good luck to all, and thanks again for your help !

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Buffalo Applicants,

A little ray of hope that Buffalo is aware that post june 26 gets priority... Not that it means much as I chew my nails thinking that June is around the corner and I am concerned that we might become a multi year process if we dont get Medical requests prior the new NOC list and new laws (if any) take effect.... Anyways just wanted to share this

cana2011 said:
i got this email yesterday from Buffalo office because of i am asking them about my application status it was almost 9 mon with out any progress their answer surprise me.

Changes to immigration law in 2008 allow us to set, through ministerial instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed.

Under the first set of instructions we used our new authority under immigration law to control the type of applications received, but not the number. We learned that wasn't sufficient. With so much competition and interest in immigrating to Canada, applicants, and sometimes consultants, look for ways to fit applications into the eligibility criteria in effect at the time. Therefore, before we introduced a cap on the federal skilled worker program as part of the second set of ministerial instructions, the number of applications we received exceeded our ability to process them in a timely way.

* We are committed to reducing processing times. With the introduction of the cap under the second set of instructions, we have limited the intake of new federal skilled worker applications to better match the number we can actually process within the annual levels plan tabled in Parliament.

Our goal is to make the immigration system more responsive to labour market needs. By prioritizing federal skilled worker applications received on or after June 26, 2010, we are responding to the most urgent labour market needs first.
Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, federal skilled worker applications under this most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis - within 12 months of receipt. For example, the first person to receive a decision under the second set of instructions did so within three months.
The length of time it takes to finalize an application varies from one visa office to another since visa offices face different challenges operating in different countries, regions and even in different offices within the same region.

so what do u think?

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
John_Dorry said:
Hi All,

As a newbie in this Forum, I first want to congratulate our moderators and all the members for their work and time for helping our community.

I have a question, my actual status is :

We received your application for permanent residence on February 22, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 29, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 05, 2011.

E-cas general status is : IN PROCESS.

Please can you tell me :

1 / Is it a normal timing considering post june 26, 2010 actual processing time.
2 / I still havent received my 2nd AOR. Is it normal ?
3 / Is my "File Transfert" March 29, 2011 ?
4 / What is normally the next step ?

I think I'm the first guy from Rabat (Morocco) VO 8) ! It will be cool to update it in files monitoring, since there are currently no one from Morocco.

Good luck to all, and thanks again for your help !
Dear John_Dorry ,

Welcome to our thread which of great value to all of us here :)

The time frame showing in your ecas status is quite normal. No worries about your 2nd AOR. You can expect it anytime from now on. Just make sure that the post man is sending you letters in time :) Did you receieve your PER from CIO ? You must have had that because this is done before your ecas is showing in process. 29th of march is not the date of your file transfer but is the date of the PER . Your ecas status should have showed recieved by visa office before changing to In process. wish you all the best in whats next :)

khan 786

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all