+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
Moori said:
JUST NOW JUST NOW JUST NOW :D :D :D

I have two things updated in my case just now. Firstly, I had an email from the embassy saying :
"Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are pleased to inform you that your immigrant visa has been issued. It will be sent to your mailing address within the coming few days through DHL based on cash on delivery system; which means that you will have to pay the courier delivery charges directly to the DHL representative.

Your DHL tracking number is: #########

Wishing you all the best of luck in Canada "
Huraaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;D

Ofcourse after recieving such marvelous news, I had to log in to e-cas to find my current status and it says :

DECISION MADE

We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 6, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 7, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I can not express my feelings of success, happiness, joy, more ambition, enthusiasm, curiosity about the future and my career in canada. It is like winning a battle that started for me in person in 2007 with an old application and some hard licensing exams that needs canadian expierence and a status in canada to be able to go through the career. Now is time to gather the coloury crops of an old cultivated seed that gave me lots of hard time to be able to see its growth over the ground surface :) All I have to do now is to study for the coming challenge and wait for my sweet passport coming with such a visa ;)

All my deep wishes, prayers and support for everyone here to catch their dreams with a promising future isA in canada :)
congratulation dr moori i hope for u good joureny to canada i am egyptian pharmacist i applied in 25 march under noc 3112 (my wife main applicant) i recive per in 21 april but my e-case still cio elgelibility review complete when will changed to rbvo? other question i worked in saudia before marriage 10 years now i am in egypt since june 2010 the proplem is that i leave saudia with exit and rentry not exit visa but i not returend back i do that coz i want go egypt for marriage and my sponsor if i told him i will go exit he will make me late so i ask him for vacation then i cant return back to saudi when i applied i send all stamps that shows all my traveling in saudia and i send pcc fom egypt for me and my wife( my wife not go to saudia so no proplem for her) then i write cover letter explain to them that i cant send pcc from saudia coz i am not physicaly there do u think dr moori that cairo visa office will ask for pcc from saudia even after i write for them this cover letter? and if they ask what i will do at that time coz they will give only 30 days to submit such pcc and that time not enough even saudia agree to issue such pcc and i doubt they agree coz i go by exit and rentry visa (which expired in september 2010 ) not exit visa my wive is pregnant now in 8th month what i should do to add my baby when come ?sorry for all this questions thank in advance and congratulation again

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
Spicejet said:
RPRF Sent and Medicals scheduled for next week! Another thing I noticed.. The medical form 1017 is printed straight from GCMS. The form foooter says it all...
Good luck :)

Mari

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Cappuccino said:
BREAKING NEWS

Well, kinda :)

Ok the muppets at the post office phoned me again. Turns out my package never ever LEFT the local post office that I'd handed it in to for Special Delivery.

They offered me 9am delivery but I said I would rather have a full refund - so going to mail them docs by Fedex or DHL tomorrow morning so should get there by Monday.

Kinda relieved, kinda still mad as hell with Royal Mail - especially with their policy where you have to wait 10 days (baring in mind this is a 24 hour guaranteed delivery) before you can claim compensation back on the docs!

Anyway we're back on track- just delayed by a few days! ;)

Wayne.
Great news Wayne
what a relief , eh ?

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Cappuccino said:
BREAKING NEWS

Well, kinda :)
Ok the muppets at the post office phoned me again. Turns out my package never ever LEFT the local post office that I'd handed it in to for Special Delivery.
They offered me 9am delivery but I said I would rather have a full refund - so going to mail them docs by Fedex or DHL tomorrow morning so should get there by Monday.
Kinda relieved, kinda still mad as hell with Royal Mail - especially with their policy where you have to wait 10 days (baring in mind this is a 24 hour guaranteed delivery) before you can claim compensation back on the docs!
Anyway we're back on track- just delayed by a few days! ;)
Wayne.
Huge relief! I am happy for you

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
emadg said:
congratulation dr moori i hope for u good joureny to canada i am egyptian pharmacist i applied in 25 march under noc 3112 (my wife main applicant) i recive per in 21 april but my e-case still cio elgelibility review complete when will changed to rbvo? other question i worked in saudia before marriage 10 years now i am in egypt since june 2010 the proplem is that i leave saudia with exit and rentry not exit visa but i not returend back i do that coz i want go egypt for marriage and my sponsor if i told him i will go exit he will make me late so i ask him for vacation then i cant return back to saudi when i applied i send all stamps that shows all my traveling in saudia and i send pcc fom egypt for me and my wife( my wife not go to saudia so no proplem for her) then i write cover letter explain to them that i cant send pcc from saudia coz i am not physicaly there do u think dr moori that cairo visa office will ask for pcc from saudia even after i write for them this cover letter? and if they ask what i will do at that time coz they will give only 30 days to submit such pcc and that time not enough even saudia agree to issue such pcc and i doubt they agree coz i go by exit and rentry visa (which expired in september 2010 ) not exit visa my wive is pregnant now in 8th month what i should do to add my baby when come ?sorry for all this questions thank in advance and congratulation again
please answer me

kalabaza

Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moori said:
JUST NOW JUST NOW JUST NOW :D :D :D

I have two things updated in my case just now. Firstly, I had an email from the embassy saying :
"Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are pleased to inform you that your immigrant visa has been issued. It will be sent to your mailing address within the coming few days through DHL based on cash on delivery system; which means that you will have to pay the courier delivery charges directly to the DHL representative.

Your DHL tracking number is: #########

Wishing you all the best of luck in Canada "
Huraaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;D

Ofcourse after recieving such marvelous news, I had to log in to e-cas to find my current status and it says :

DECISION MADE

We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 6, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 7, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I can not express my feelings of success, happiness, joy, more ambition, enthusiasm, curiosity about the future and my career in canada. It is like winning a battle that started for me in person in 2007 with an old application and some hard licensing exams that needs canadian expierence and a status in canada to be able to go through the career. Now is time to gather the coloury crops of an old cultivated seed that gave me lots of hard time to be able to see its growth over the ground surface :) All I have to do now is to study for the coming challenge and wait for my sweet passport coming with such a visa ;)

All my deep wishes, prayers and support for everyone here to catch their dreams with a promising future isA in canada :)
wow Mori!

I can feel your words, so much emotion....congrats!!

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
kalabaza said:
Helo guys!

Thanks for all your comments, I would like to share my experience with you....

The delay on the response to my application was due to discrepancies generated on my records. I lived in Canada for almost two years and I did my taxes every year, but somehow the information that the CRA (taxes autority) had with the one I provided when I sent out my application did not match, dates varied and it was until I received a letter from the CRA that I decided to phone them, I had to write a letter stating my dates of entry to Canada and the date I left the country, few days letter I received the notification from CIO, I was told by a person from the CRA that this may have hold my app, in summary, if you have any record in Canada make sure it matches what you declared on your app or if you have anyone sponsoring you make sure they have no pensing issued with any Canadian autority....hope it helps there is still a long run but at least I have now a file number

Have a terrific weekend :D
Thanks for this useful info kalabaza. This goes to proof my theory that the CIO does more than tallying the score and verifying job duties. It looks like they also verify authenticity and seek to clarify issues that might appear inconsistent or unclear. In any case good to know the old files have not been abandoned.

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
avi_15 said:
Called CIO at 613 944 4000 number.. They confirmed that they have my new address in the system. Also told that my file is in process at Buffalo VO and they dont have anything else to tell me on the progress...Relieved as of now that atleast they have the right address

avi_15
Well you were lucky! I just spoke with a very rude guy who didn't want to give me any information not even check my address...he sent me an email with ways how to get in contact with Buffalo VO which had a link to their web site...all in all- nothing! The biggest disappointed was the degree of his rudeness :(

~Ira

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
ohhh my... this is sad :(

ira.s said:
Well you were lucky! I just spoke with a very rude guy who didn't want to give me any information not even check my address...he sent me an email with ways how to get in contact with Buffalo VO which had a link to their web site...all in all- nothing! The biggest disappointed was the degree of his rudeness :(

~Ira

M

marocain

ira.s said:

~Ira
Try again, but next time, tell the guy that you want to change your adress, and that you have submitted your application to CIO.
He will request your information to connect to the system, By the time he realized your application is already in Buffalo, he will be able to see if your new adress is in the system or not.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
emadg said:
First of all, thx emad for your sweet congratulations and welcome to our thread here :)
Secondly, I will try to rephrase your words to make sure I understood right :) You have clearly mentioned that you have worked in saudi for the past 10 yrs till june 2010. However you have left saudi for good ( not returning back there ) and that when you left there, you did not have the final exit visa but an exit for re-entry visa which means its a vacation permit and this is because you were not sure that your employer or sponsor would allow you to go for your prepared marriage in time. Now answering your concerns, I have recieved my PER from CIO on the 6th of Jan. and I have recieved my 2nd AOR from cairo VO on the 25th of feb. That is around a month and a half going to two. I am sure it is faster now coming to the latest application timelines. So if you recieved your PER on the 21st of april, exprect a letter from the embassy by the end of may to mid june or somewhere around. Coming to the Police clearance, as per the regulations you should be sending police clearances for every country you have lived in for more than 6 months. Your cover letter could be accepted or not. It is pending on the officer and on the clarity of your cover letter. I still believe you are able to get your Police clearance from saudi if you wanted to. Call the saudi embassy in cairo and ask them about the procedure and apply for it. There is another way to get your PC which is letting someone do it for you who is based in saudi but you will have to give this person a signed consent permitting him/her to do it on your behalf. You still have to ask the saudi embassy about this option because it may not apply for saudi as it applies for qatar where I brought my pc from. Adding your coming child isA to your application, you need to inform cairo VO about any update and this is one of them. You can do that when you recieve your 2nd AOR including your new file number. Make sure to tell them that your wife is pregnant in the 8th month as soon as you receive your AOR. Congratulations for your coming baby in advance ( isA ) :)

Regards and best of luck ;)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
kalabaza said:
wow Mori!

I can feel your words, so much emotion....congrats!!
Thx Kalabaza ;) Wishing you the best too :D

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Hey.. You can PM me your FB Id... will add you in the group.. :) :)

Rgds,Raj.

kittu said:
Yes would love to be the memeber of the group

Thanks

Kittu