waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 2011
LANDED..........
Lets See
Dear Seniors,

Today I went for my Medicals to the DMP. It went well, but in my medical request lette from Singapore VO it was clearly written that I need to take 4 copies of passport size photo for each member of the family, but the DMP assitant took only two copies of photo for each! I pointed out to her a few times but she kept saying that whatever is written on the letter they always take two copies for each person!

Those who did their medicals can you pls tell me if the DMP was right or should I go to them tomorrow.......
Manji

Olga64

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Belgium
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-03-2011 "Received at visa office" 2nd AOR 21 March 2011
Med's Request
12 April 2011
Med's Done....
17 May 2001
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
15 June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 June 2011 exp 16 May 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 4 2011
EmmaJ said:
I hope it is cause my address appeared for the first time days before it went "in process" then got MR!

EmmaJ
Hi EmmaJ
Congrats on getting your MR, congrats to all others who are a step closer;
Olga

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Hi Shalom,

In my opinion you and your family should go ahead with the medicals, you can notify the VO about the name discrepancies separately, send the VO an email, letter and FAX (nothing wrong in sending in all three formats) about the discrepancies as VO need to be notified urgently before they issue the PPR.
I belive the dispcrepncies in the name will be rectified without mush fuss.

Regards
Bindu

Shalom1 said:
Your advice is urgently needed please.

My son's middle name has the last Alphabet taken out in the medical form. My son's middle name is MARVELLOUS but it was spelt as MARVELLOU. London VO instructed in the medical form that if there is any error, it should be reported immediately. They also said when reporting any discrepancy, you must provide copies of passport to prove it.
Should I report it before booking medical? If yes, should I send my son's medical form back to VO?
Please urgent advice is needed.

Thank you.

Shalom

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Hi Adroit,

What made you conclude this ????

Regards
Bindu

Adroit said:
I think ND Vsa office will issue interview letters to all Post 26 Applicants.

moro

Apr 16, 2011
i am new to this forum and sent my application 25 august ,but cio require general ielts and give 120 days ,and got the score required ,but i entered another exam and wait to result untill 30 april ,do i send the result i got which make my score exactly 67 or wait the result of ielts to have my score above 67 ,concerned the deadline is 19 may to send the results ,i need your advice especially from wayne and amro al sayed or any one who is required to resend general ielts ,please any member answer me

manji

Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Catagory 1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Applied Oct 2010
AOR Received.
AOR Jan 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
April 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 2011
LANDED..........
Lets See
Dear Bindu,
Today I went for my Medicals to the DMP. It went well, but in my medical request lette from Singapore VO it was clearly written that I need to take 4 copies of passport size photo for each member of the family, but the DMP assitant took only two copies of photo for each! I pointed out to her a few times but she kept saying that whatever is written on the letter they always take two copies for each person!

Those who did their medicals can you pls tell me if the DMP was right or should I go to them tomorrow.......
ManjiHi Shalom,

In my opinion you and your family should go ahead with the medicals, you can notify the VO about the name discrepancies separately, send the VO an email, letter and FAX (nothing wrong in sending in all three formats) about the discrepancies as VO need to be notified urgently before they issue the PPR.

Regards
Bindu

[/quote]

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
sonir said:
Hi friends am new here :)
Welcome Sonir,

just let the admins know if u sent PCC with yr app and what is yr ecas status?

Cheers
Rohan

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Moro...

See its clear that you got 67 points from past result...& on 30th april you will get new one. your dead line to submit is 19 may...so you have time to see the new result then take decision...relax...

Regards,
Mayank

moro said:
i am new to this forum and sent my application 25 august ,but cio require general ielts and give 120 days ,and got the score required ,but i entered another exam and wait to result untill 30 april ,do i send the result i got which make my score exactly 67 or wait the result of ielts to have my score above 67 ,concerned the deadline is 19 may to send the results ,i need your advice especially from wayne and amro al sayed or any one who is required to resend general ielts ,please any member answer me

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bindu said:
Hi Adroit,

What made you conclude this ????

Regards
Bindu
it is just a guess
I have noticed that ND visa office was quiet last week and until now they have not made any decision except of grasshopper. if u remember in start CIO issued PER to some applicants and told them that their application will be forwarded to their visa offices, but suddenly they did a re-check and asked some of them to provide IELTS General (hope you remember that incident). This is what makes me think of interview.

My another guessis that applicants with low IELTS score may get interview call from ND visa offices. May be I am wrong, but I will appreciate if those applicants who got interview call share their IELTS band (L,R,W,S).

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moro said:
It doesn't make a difference to get 67 or 100 points. Additional points above the 67 points threshold won't increase your chances or speed up the process (otherwise, I should have been in Canada 3 years ago) . So if you are 100% sure that you will get the needful 67 points send the old result immediately. If you have any doubt about your points wait for the new result.

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif said:
It doesn't make a difference to get 67 or 100 points. Additional points above the 67 points threshold won't increase your chances or speed up the process (otherwise, I should have been in Canada 3 years ago) . So if you are 100% sure that you will get the needful 67 points send the old result immediately. If you have any doubt about your points wait for the new result.
Asaif,

wt happened to your case, y u r not getting medical request from London, its long time now for u friend, was ur application not straight forward, pls share your points breakdown if possible.

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
moro said:
If you are sure this score makes your point exactly 67 (considering there is no doubt on how much u might get in other factors like education, experience, etc.), then u can very well go ahead and send this result. However, since u would have sufficient time to get your result to CIO after getting the new score on Apr 30th, u can wait till then to see if it raises ur points - then you wud be over sure of your overall 67+. Only my opinion though.

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Hi sonir,

Welcome to the forum :)

I have added you in the International & NDVO tracker. Can you provide more information about your application:

- Payment type: CC/BD?
- Payment confirmation date?
- I guess PER date is 23-Mar-2011?
- Any 2nd AOR from Visa Office?
- Latest e-CAS status & date of update?
- File no. starts with E00xxxx?
- PCC included already?

sonir said:
Hi friends am new here :)

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Bindu said:
Hi Shalom,
Regards
Bindu
Bindu,
Thank you but they stated in the form that the SLIGHTEST DISCREPANCY COULD LEAD TO A VERY LONG DELAY if they are not notifed immediately. They also requested for copies of passport. I will send them email and fax tomorrow. If I am sending a letter, do I need to send the medical form with the error?
Thank you.

Shalom