Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
avi_15 said:
I sent a mail to Buffalo as to whether i should send them PCC's which were gathering dust and would expire soon. This was my second set and the first one had expired waiting for a direction from them.I didnt submit a PCC to the CIO as it wasnt mandatory at that point of time. This is what is got from these a**holes as reply

=======================
The creation of permanent resident applications in our database along with the mailing of the acknowledgement of receipt letter is taking a minimum of 30 weeks.
Any application submitted without the required documents and information will be returned to the applicant.

Regards,

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo
Immigration Section
buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
==========================================
Don't lose sleep over it! It sounds like a generic reply that doesn't make much sense...we had people here whose applications were not returned if they were missing stuff so its just ridiculous.

I checked my FBI PCC and there is no expiration date on it so it must have been me calculating 3 months from the date it was issued and marking it for myself?! I am still not sure if I should mail it to Buffalo...my gut feeling is telling me I should do it.

Let me know what you'll do so we can compare notes :)

~Ira

barkat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
ECAS is now displaying mailing address but still uncompleted. Missed out Street (station name)
Is it required to contact them to update in ECAS? Although address in PER/2nd AOR mail was OK

Thanks
-Barkat

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Wayne for receiving MR. Hope u receive PPR request soon........Very happy for u n ur family.......... ;) :) :)

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Congrats Wayne... :) :) I wonder why we suddenly jumped 30 pages... now I have the reason... ;) ;)

All the best!Raj.

Cappuccino said:
** BREAKING NEWS from London **

Headline: WE JUST GOT OUR MEDICAL REQUESTS!! :)

Hi all - am very pleased to announce that we got our medical requests today! I popped home at lunch time to check the post, and sure enough the little brown envelope was waiting for us!

In addition for medicals for both of us they are asking for:
- Right of permanent resident fee
- Updated Schedule 1 forms for both of us
- Updated police certificates for both of us

Regarding the PCCs, I assume since ours run out on 17th July 2011 they feel it's cutting it a bit close to the wire, hence why they want fresh ones.

Really puzzled as to why they are asking for new Schedule 1s. The only change is that my company has been taken over and has a new name, but my job and duties haven't changed and we informed them of it.

On the correspondence they sent they gave no indication why they wanted new forms.

Ah well, no biggy :) Just very glad to get the medical requests! We're booked in for 1.30pm next Tuesday for medicals. Just thought I'd let you know asap to give hope to the scores of London applicants waiting - they ARE working!!

Wayne.

mikey2010

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2010
AOR Received.
January 10, 2011 / February 17, 2011
IELTS Request
September 20, 2010
File Transfer...
In Process, May 7, 2011
Med's Request
May 5, 2011
Med's Done....
May 14, 2011
Passport Req..
May 5, 2011; Sent June 6, 2011; Decision Made June 25, 2011
Uzma,

FYI, the first time I ecas displayed our address, there was a mistake in it and I was worried that our AOR from ND VO would not be delivered correctly. However it was and the address on the AOR was displayed correctly. In my view, they have the addresses correctly on file however its just the ecase that is a problem. I wouldn't worry about it. You will receive your receipt.

mikey2010

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
September 20, 2010
File Transfer...
In Process, May 7, 2011
Med's Request
May 5, 2011
Med's Done....
May 14, 2011
Passport Req..
indira_prab said:
BREAKING NEWS

We received our AOR yesterday :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hi Indira,

Nice that you have your AOR. May I ask when was it dated?

Michelle

andreagail999

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
PER email received : 24th March 2011
Nomination.....
RBVO: 16th April 2011
AOR Received.
Never received till date
File Transfer...
In Process : 13th June 2011
Med's Request
19th July 2011
Med's Done....
20th August 2011, Medicals received line added in e-cas: 18th sep 2011
Interview........
Waived but have to get RCMP cert, which took almost 3 months
Passport Req..
1st march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15th march 2012
LANDED..........
30th June 2012
hi Senior members,

A strange question actually, when we submit all the documents to the CIO intiallly we also need to submit the proof of funds too. As most of my money is in my girl friend's account (she saves it for me as i am a big spender), I transferred into my account a week ago submitting the application. This is visible through the bank statments.

I also attached a letter saying and indicating the transaction which I have done to my girlfriend's acc and she is just giving back to me my money. I have already clear PER stage and waiting for 2nd AOR , do u think this proof of funds will come back to haunt me ? May be a rejection because of this in the later stage?

Pls advise

Charlie

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
andreagail999 said:
hi Senior members,

A strange question actually, when we submit all the documents to the CIO intiallly we also need to submit the proof of funds too. As most of my money is in my girl friend's account (she saves it for me as i am a big spender), I transferred into my account a week ago submitting the application. This is visible through the bank statments.

I also attached a letter saying and indicating the transaction which I have done to my girlfriend's acc and she is just giving back to me my money. I have already clear PER stage and waiting for 2nd AOR , do u think this proof of funds will come back to haunt me ? May be a rejection because of this in the later stage?

Pls advise

Charlie
That might be a case for suspect but as singapore is a developed country 14,000 CAD is not a big sum i guess given that you have a reliable source of income.

mikey2010

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
September 20, 2010
File Transfer...
In Process, May 7, 2011
Med's Request
May 5, 2011
Med's Done....
May 14, 2011
Passport Req..
andreagail999 said:
hi Senior members,

Pls advise

Charlie
Hi Charlie,

I see you've posted this twice. Since you've not had a response to this, I will attempt to answer your query, though please be warned I'm fairly new at this and don't have the experience of some of our seniors.

I think the VO may ask you to show a fresh proof of funds to ensure that the money still lies in your account. In my view, they will not just look at your proof of funds in isolation. They will also take into consideration your source of income which you may have furnished by way of salary slips, investments, etc. So if everything tallies, I don't think you need to worry.

Michelle

andreagail999

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
PER email received : 24th March 2011
Nomination.....
RBVO: 16th April 2011
AOR Received.
Never received till date
File Transfer...
In Process : 13th June 2011
Med's Request
19th July 2011
Med's Done....
20th August 2011, Medicals received line added in e-cas: 18th sep 2011
Interview........
Waived but have to get RCMP cert, which took almost 3 months
Passport Req..
1st march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15th march 2012
LANDED..........
30th June 2012
nitroxn said:
That might be a case for suspect but as singapore is a developed country 14,000 CAD is not a big sum i guess given that you have a reliable source of income.
Thanks a lot nitroxn for your reply, yes its not big amount and I hope they look at my contract which shows my month income.

mikey2010 said:
Hi Charlie,

I see you've posted this twice. Since you've not had a response to this, I will attempt to answer your query, though please be warned I'm fairly new at this and don't have the experience of some of our seniors.

I think the VO may ask you to show a fresh proof of funds to ensure that the money still lies in your account. In my view, they will not just look at your proof of funds in isolation. They will also take into consideration your source of income which you may have furnished by way of salary slips, investments, etc. So if everything tallies, I don't think you need to worry.

Michelle
Hi Michelle,

Thanks , I hope if they are a bit suspicious my salary slip would be handy and I am ready to submit the proof of funds again to show them that the money is there, I hope they do that instead of straight rejection

thanks again
charlie

mateen

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
AOR Received.
16-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
30.3.2011 to warsaw
Hi there
First congratulations wayne you deserved that and hope u get PPR soon
secondly my postal code in E_Case was wrong so I wrote Warsaw immediately
cheers
mateen

BillyG

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/12/2010
AOR Received.
12/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
30 pages dedicated to Wayne and his medical..... I shudder to think what will happen when the first visas start rolling out.....

Anil ........awesome job of chronicling Wayne's wait for his MR.... it was hilarious to read....

Indira, well atleast it arrived, I wouldn't have been surprised if you received your 2nd AOR after your visa had been stamped......

Well ecas files have been updated due to GCMS.... hope it helps it faster processing..... CHOP CHOP VO's

Another week draws to a close and we have seen progress in many applications... .congratulations ...

And Patience is a virtue to all those who are waiting for some good news......Me included.

The postman is yet to arrive for the day, so I may yet have to come back and give an update, but not holding my breath....

Cheers

pongpong

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
andreagail999 said:
Thanks a lot nitroxn for your reply, yes its not big amount and I hope they look at my contract which shows my month income.

Hi Michelle,

Thanks , I hope if they are a bit suspicious my salary slip would be handy and I am ready to submit the proof of funds again to show them that the money is there, I hope they do that instead of straight rejection

thanks again
charlie

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Wayne. I am very happy for you. Hope the rest of the process goes smooth too.

I am just hoping i get my medical request soon too.
The thread is growing at an alarming rate :| Love it :)
Although i am very very busy at work... still try to read as many posts i can.
Cant thank enough to everybody helping each other out. You all surely lead the way.

Leo

khan 786

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.