4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Aruma said:
I have included my spouse as non-accompanying dependent, thinking that I will pay for the spouse fee after receiving PER.

Now I am claiming points for spouse in adaptability and don,t know whether I will be given points for the spouse education or not? if not then I am refused.

My application reached at CIO on March 16, 2011 and now at this stage what can I do to pay them processing fee and change my spouse from non-accompanying to accompanying dependent to receive 4 points?
I don't think you can have points for a non-accompanying spouse because the points are for adaptability and are there to judge what you have going for you when you land that will help you to settle. If the spouse isn't with you, then it clearly isn't any help in you settling, is it?

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013

ralfee

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2010
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
started 28-09-2011 completed 01-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
soon!
moegbenga said:
Well,i think i should not just keep the good news to myself,it would certainly not be fair to good people on this forum especially guyz that encouraged me when my Application was returned,I FINALLY GOT PER on the 22nd March,but i got to now about it some hours ago,special greetings to Amro Elsayed, ,PippinIndira,Advance 123,Wenstumped,Cappucino(Wayne),Naija Pikin,piznyuralex and Spokes,Thanks for encouraging me when my application was returned,i really appreciate that, and greetings to everybody on this forum.Thanks guys :p ;) :) :-* :-* :-* :-*.
Congrats my broda Wishing you the very best as you move on in the process. Let's just pray that Accra will wake up from their deep slumber!

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
Yes you are right non-accompanying spouse don,t give you any point.

But please read out my whole post in which I need the solution to the problem that how to change the spouse from non-accompanying to accompanying to avail points?

I have seen that CIO is also doing point calculation job.

queencougar said:
I don't think you can have points for a non-accompanying spouse because the points are for adaptability and are there to judge what you have going for you when you land that will help you to settle. If the spouse isn't with you, then it clearly isn't any help in you settling, is it?

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
Hello everyone,

My Ecas status finally changed to Received by Visa Office; however, when I click on it it says the same as it did when my status was CIO Eligibility Review Complete. It says something around those lines: we received your application for permanent residence on October 22 2010 and we sent you a letter of February 16 2011 please consider delays in the mail.

I am not sure if Ecas is continuing to be completely psycho or if I should take this as a good sign. Anyway, admins, please update my status on the spreadsheet.

Prayers and positive energy to all of us on this thread.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
moegbenga said:
Well,i think i should not just keep the good news to myself,it would certainly not be fair to good people on this forum especially guyz that encouraged me when my Application was returned,I FINALLY GOT PER on the 22nd March,but i got to now about it some hours ago,special greetings to Amro Elsayed, ,PippinIndira,Advance 123,Wenstumped,Cappucino(Wayne),Naija Pikin,piznyuralex and Spokes,Thanks for encouraging me when my application was returned,i really appreciate that, and greetings to everybody on this forum.Thanks guys :p ;) :) :-* :-* :-* :-*.
Hey Congratulations moegbenga. Glad to read your news, so happy for you. Hopefully good news for the rest of still waiting.

9j

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Maani1985 said:
Hello Everyone,

My ECAS status has also changed to 'Received by VO'

Please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks
Mine also changed to "RBVO". Not sure if it means something but atleast there is some movement from buffalo. I guess the status has changed for all the buffalo applicants irrespective of the date of application, so it may be an accident until somebody receives 2nd AOR .

On the other side, i am at a very crucial stage. My H1 is expiring and i am not sure if i want to renew it. My wife is in india (she works there) and so i did not want to renew it again and was planning to go to canada by summer with my family. I have sent the buffalo VO an email regarding my situation and also asked if there is a possibility of changing the Visa office. There is no reply yet.

PS: congrats to everyone who is moving ahead with their application with PERs, MR, 2nd AORs etc.

danishsoomro

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
London, United Kindom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th October, 2010
AOR Received.
7th Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
Cappuccino said:
Hi James,

When we get our med requests will be taking them in Nottingham I think (since that's the nearest DMP).

Do they get hold of your medical records from your own GP, or just ask questions about your history and family medical history etc? I assume you had to have a chest X-ray in addition to blood sample etc?

Also, you were asked for a police certificate but the spreadsheet says you already sent one with your original application? Was that a mistake or is this the 2nd police certificate you are providing?

Still you two October applicants seem to be the only Londoners to get med requests so far. Can I please ask, are you native to the UK?

Trying to get my head around why July/August/September applicants have heard nothing. Best I can come up with is that those who were added directly onto GCMS (i.e. with E00 file number) are faster than those who were initially added onto CAIPS (i.e. with B05 file number).

Thanks for the info! :)
Wayne.
Hi Wayne !

Sorry to reply you late as i just got time to write now,

Well First i am not native UK, I am from Pakistan residing in UK since last 2 years,

Yes i had a chest x-ray with blood and urine sample, Dr. asked different questions and i was given different question forms to fill there as well.

No, they didnt asked about my GP and i am 100% sure they didnt hold any of medical records.

Your last question, I am also amazed that why i was given MR but happy as well, well there might be reasons for that IMO
1. I am single applicant, never married, no common laws and partners so children
2. I had given them 3 different company experiences with business cards on coded letter-head, also the photographs while working which really made easy for them to judge my experience
3. I had written a long additional letter subjected : How can i establish myself in Canada and what are other factors for economic growth
4. may be they are following some guidelines about specific NOCs IMO
I had learn alot from this forum and from you as well thanks alot and i wish you will get urs soon
wish you good luck..

P.S i had a call from DWP today and they asked for additional Hepatitis B n C screening (bcoz my immediate family member had one) they asked me to contact GP and have free or give them another 100£ ...

Now i have to do this while i get my PCC.. let see

chinsan

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on Oct, 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07,Jan, 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Received by Visa office on 04, March, 2011
Med's Request
April 27, 2011
Med's Done....
May, 25, 2011 Medicals received July 26/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 26, 2011, Submitted 08/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
;DGuys, I have a doubt!

I received my second AOR dated 10th March from Sydney(Australia) Visa Office. I have submitted my PCC alongwith the application to CIO, Sydney(Canada) in October. Do I have to get a new PCC again for the Visa Office
. My PCC was issued in August, 2010.....

Cheers

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
moegbenga said:
Excellent. I have been quietly praying for this. Good to know you are back on track and I wish you success the rest of the way.

MovingAhead

Star Member
Feb 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DarKnight said:
OK, after carefully checking the letter, it seems that the CHC doubts our marriage for some reason and that's why the different procedure/letter.

Apart from the RPRF + Medicals, they have also asked for our Marriage, Reception and other functions pictures. I wonder why this kind of requirement since we both have been married for almost 2 years now and we also submitted our Marriage Certificate with the Application.

Anyways, the contents of the package (4 Pages) are as follows:
1 Page - Letter
1 Page - Immigration Cost Recovery Fee Details
2 Pages - Section A for Medical Checkup for both me and my wife.

Surprisingly, there are no details on how to go about getting the Medicals done or the fee details. ???

DarKnight
Hi DarKnight! Congratulations. I dont think you need to worry too much. My husband and I were also asked to submit photos of our wedding. I am guessing that they asked for that as our passports are not linked and I continue to hold my maiden name.
All tthe best!

kittu

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2011, received by CIC 10-03-11
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2011, submitted finally on 20 Dec 11
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
thebeast184 said:
Wicked Blues,

It is my understanding from what I have read in this forum that for CIC the Police clearance are valid for 6 months. As a lot of things in this forum are mainly based on people's opinion and not based on real facts I wouldn't worry. I checked CIC (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp) and in their website there is no mention of the matter. NOt in the general section nor in the specific for the US. So I think you should be ok.

Not to mention you haven't been here in 4 years!

Rod ;)
Hi Rod,

You are right that nothing is mentioned in the Specific for the US. but i enquired the same from ND VO before applying for this application as my son had been to US in 2007-2008. The reply I got clearly states that you need to procure a fresh PCC whether you have been there again or not. also i must mention that FBI Clearance was taken for my son in 2008.

Thanks

Kittu

kittu

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2011, received by CIC 10-03-11
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2011, submitted finally on 20 Dec 11
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
mayankpandya said:
Dear All....

GOT MY [size=10pt]PER[/size] today.

Email dated : 24/03/11.
File NO.: E000

I want give my BIG THANKS to my dear friend Dr. Hasib.

I still remember your onsite support.

Also thanks to Anil , Indira ...

Regards,
MAyank
Hi Mayank,

Congrats!!! Well I hope the rest of the process shall be smooth and fast

Best of luck

Thanks
Kittu

Derekjeeter

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
30-08-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013 and received by CIC on 15-08-2013
Interview........
Ecas shows "Decision Made"
Passport Req..
19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-10-2013
Hi all the experienced guys...

My ecas says in process after a day i got my PER..which was 3rd march btw.

Never said CIO review complete or Received by visa office..

In the detail it said application received on 7th december and send you letter on 3rd march.

today there is a line added saying application reviewed and started processing on 3rd march

What does this mean is my file already in Visa office...?

or some bug???

oh and never ever the address has been shown in my ecas...not today not ever.

confusion confusion.

Would appreciate some insight.

Thanks

DJ