Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
mrgeminian said:
First of all congrats to Victor and Rohan.

I was out of town and just checked my application status..now it is changed from C-ER to RBVO..with the result of two lines.

"We received your application for permanent residence on October xxxx, 2010.

Regards,
regards,
Thanks dear :)

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Congrats Pun123, all the best for your medical tests..

Hope I too would recieve the MR+PPR+Fee Request very soon..

Warm Regards
Bindu

pun123 said:
Hi

Also got MR + PPR+ Fee request from ND VO today.

I could not find PCC request line, can you help on which page it is for you. We submitted PCC with main application but want to be double sure.

Also they are asking negatives of photo --- surprising from whehe to get it nowdays in digital photo world

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
police cleareance on 17-04-2013
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
HI everyone,

Iam not new here i applied on 0311 in last april.But i have one of my friend that send his application on 3131 as a pharmacist last week and it expected to arrive 7/3/2011,he is worried about he might not catch the caps.

so could you tell me how long it take it confirm that he is in the caps or not?
Does the file receiving means that he is accepted or they must reviewed before that and how long they reviwe it?
How long does it take between receiving the file and review it and give it the acceptance?

Phramacists now arw 951 in the cap

Thanks for your prompt respose

marfar

Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
hi guys, hope u are doing well.

this is my third question from this forum,hope to get answer this time Cry

did VO call employer of those who got their second AOR?what if someone quit her job?should i inform them or not?actually i am worried about verification .will they call the main applicant directly?please make me clear...

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
It all depends on your documentation of employment you submitted & your country as well as VO.

They may call for verification.If some has quit or changed the job then Yes you must update VO about it.

Regards,
Mayank

marfar said:
hi guys, hope u are doing well.

this is my third question from this forum,hope to get answer this time Cry

did VO call employer of those who got their second AOR?what if someone quit her job?should i inform them or not?actually i am worried about verification .will they call the main applicant directly?please make me clear...

marfar

Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
thank you for your concern.

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 - Dated 10th March
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hearty Congratulation to Rohan, Victor.Shareen, pun123 and aaycee

all th best for the rest guys...

aSHOK....

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
kalabaza said:
Hi guys!

No news for me yet, I think that my hole pack of docs is coming back to me, whenever I receive news I will share them with you, for the rest of you with PERS start to pack up your belongings!!!!

Have a happy sunday :)
It is impossible to get ur application package back before u get PER or NER . if ur CC has charged u must receive PER or NER.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Amro Elsayed said:
Good for you man really brother i was so worried about you and i was afraid to call you and make you more nervous so i kept waiting your posts here which is very rare please keep intouch don't forget you are my BROTHER

Amro
Thanks for you supporting bro :)

I have an optimistic feeling that i will receive the MR directly without receiving the 2nd AOR :D :D I hope.

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canady said:
Thanks for you supporting bro :)

I have an optimistic feeling that i will receive the MR directly without receiving the 2nd AOR :D :D I hope.
yeh wudnt that be something. I hope i get my MR soon too :)

bloodymary

Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2010
AOR Received.
waiting for AOR- PER received Feb. 2, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
Med's Request
July 2011
Med's Done....
July 9, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully 2011
Hi there, my E-cas status changed to " Received by Visa Office "
Thanks

Surfer273

Dec 8, 2010
Hi
My application for PR was refused, just received email from CIC so you can update -(table please.
Email as follows:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

ou have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 7241 - Electrician. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of 7241 - Electrician. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 7241 - Electrician.

PS
I sent them statuary declaration plus a letter from IR that I have been self employed as electrician for the last 2 y. Unfortunately it did not satisfy them.
cheers
pete

kalabaza

Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surfer273 said:
Hi
My application for PR was refused, just received email from CIC so you can update -(table please.
Email as follows:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

ou have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 7241 - Electrician. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of 7241 - Electrician. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 7241 - Electrician.

PS
I sent them statuary declaration plus a letter from IR that I have been self employed as electrician for the last 2 y. Unfortunately it did not satisfy them.
cheers
pete
Pete, really sorry to hear the news, if you have experience as electrician perhapds you can find a job in Canada, I know there is a high demand for electricians in cities such as Calgary, Edmonton and Fort Macmurray, thats another option, think about it and may I ask when did you send your docs and when they reached CIO?

Thanks and the best is yet to come !!!! :)

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sorry to hear that Surfer273 :(

I hope things work out for you. Maybe somebody here can shed more light on your NOC and if you can appeal to the decision. Hang in there buddy.

Surfer273 said:
Hi
Email as follows:

PS
cheers
pete