27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
mrgeminian said:
Canada Jimmy is I think so right in the sense talking about, now i am going to make it sure that whether it is bug or this staus shows 'that visa office has been received our docs with the medical results from CIO input' so i think so this point is valid for all whose cases status are 'In Process and Medical results have been received'.Please do comments on my point.

regards,
Although I got 2nd AOR a few days ago, so far my E Cas showed “In Process & Medical has been received”. So it might be a bug and no need to worry as most of us have encountered the same situation.

edidigit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
IELTS Request
send all together
File Transfer...
23-09-2010
Yes I got the same letter as you guys!!!

kathe said:
This is the post of Temasek and mine is the same.Supposing that edidigit also received the identical contents.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, which was initially submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. The CIO recommended your application for further assessment at a visa office and sent you a letter requesting that you submit a complete application package to this office. We have now received your submission.

Our office has created a file for you with the file number pasted above. Please note that this file number is different than the one that was assigned to you by Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. You must quote this number in any future correspondence with our office.

Before your application can be placed in processing, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.

If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.

Interview
You will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, approximately 6 weeks prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.

Non-resident applications
If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of responsibility of this office, then you should be aware that there may be additional delay in the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. This delay will result from the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral is necessary to verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when assessing your application.

Let us know
If there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce, you have to let us know (see address, fax number and email address below).

You must also immediately also inform us of a:
• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
• Change of immigration representative;
• Request for withdrawal of your application.

Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada

For information about living and working in Canada, please consult the following websites:

The Going to Canada Internet site (www.directioncanada.gc.ca) contains important information about living and working in Canada as well as the “Working in Canada Tool” which will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office (www.credentials.gc.ca) provides information and referrals to do with foreign credential recognition.

Information on Citizenship and Immigration (www.cic.gc.ca)

The website of the Government of Canada (www.canada.gc.ca/)

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
Singapore

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jojokab said:
Hi everyone ! I got PER on 21 feb..I checked my e-Cas status and It is showing "In Process"..Is it okay that way or it has to be something else
Hey jojokab,

Right now there is a small issue with the ecas status....kinda like a bug....hopefully CIC should rectify it soon.....dont worry....wait for the 2nd AOR now from your VO :)

Regards,

Shareen

edidigit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
IELTS Request
send all together
File Transfer...
23-09-2010
Thank you. BTW, The date of my Second AOR is 18 Feb.

bindu.allam said:
Updated and Congrats!!! Now I can see green all around me! Wondering when Im going to turn into one ::)

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
edidigit said:
Congrats edidigit :)

Good to c that the 2nd AOR's have started coming too at a good pace :)

Regards,

Shareen

B

bindu.allam

edidigit said:
We are looking at the date you received the mail in your hands, as some are also getting it by email. So lets go this way for all.

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basmalahh said:
Congratulations to OBIE, Smiler 11, Desiguy79, jojokab, krishnameister, ramiraafat, cc0802 & Jurav

& to Edidigit on his 2nd AOR :)

Pray london VO start sending 2nd AORs as well.
Actually, I wish we could just have our visa & be done with this unsettlement stage :) . Can't I have my visa, well.. Lets say by tomorrow? :D
Thank you.. :)

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
robbert said:
Hi guys:
I received my PER yesterday, could you please update my status on the spread sheet?
genius77 said:
Hi,
Finally I received my PER dated Feb 21. just to share you guys before I received my PER, I received already a negative assessment for not specifying my date of employment so what i did is i emailed and faxed the CIO office about their assessment and by the way I got this idea from canadajimmy (that's the best thing if your always reading this forum you will know what you should do for this kind of situation, thanks canadajimmy!) to re asses my file because I submitted the right documents to support my work experience and the date of employment. Its really a roller coaster for us but finally we have the awaited PER thanks to CIO and they heard our sentiments about the re assessment of my application....
Thanks guys.. good luck to us..
P.S kindly also update the spreadsheet. thank you...IN PROCESS - ECAS status
Congrats robbert and genius77 :) on your PER.

edidigit said:
Hello everyone
I just got my second AOR yesterday :). it is dated as 18 Feb 2011. It just restated that my VO received my application and they are going to review my eligibility again!
please update my info.
Thanx
Edidigit
Congrats edidigit on your 2nd AOR :).

I guess they do not want to waste time in changing formats of the emails post June 26, 2010, and rather use that time to process the applications faster :p :p

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
indira_prab said:
Congrats robbert and genius77 :) on your PER.

Congrats edidigit on your 2nd AOR :).

I guess they do not want to waste time in changing formats of the emails post June 26, 2010, and rather use that time to process the applications faster :p :p

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hi Indira,
Couldyou kindly update my e-cas status to "In process". ( It's also showing the bug " medical results received")
Thanks,
zahed

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
aassimm4u2 said:
HI 2 ALL,
My ECAS status changed to "Received_by Visa Office"
Please update.
Thanks.
I moved you back to the main tracker :). So, please could you indicate, the preferred landing destination of yours?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
EnvioZA said:
Hi Indira,
Couldyou kindly update my e-cas status to "In process". ( It's also showing the bug " medical results received")
Thanks,
zahed
We thought we will not update this 'IN PROCESS with MEDICALS RECEIVED' status for anyone as it's clearly a bug. We suggest to wait until that's cleared up and we get a fresh update on our applications.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

B

bindu.allam

anil04_10 said:
Dear newbies and outstanding members

I (and hope other senior members too) can understand that everyone is very much eager about their status. CIO / VOs are doing their job and ARE trying their level best to update / upgrade their e-CAS system / bug.

Please note that this "In Process" status with "Medicals received" is not correct ....... supposed to be some kind of error (we call it bug) .....

Please don't post the same and spam the thread.......

I sincerely hope that everybody read this ...... and ....... understand ...... ;D

Cheers, Anil
Ive been trying to say this ever since the so called bug has infested ECAS. And still there are requests to update status to in process. I request everyone to please be patient until everything is sorted out as its going to be a waste of time and effort to update twice.
Thanks Indira :p

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
indira_prab said:
We thought we will not update this 'IN PROCESS with MEDICALS RECEIVED' status for anyone as it's clearly a bug. We suggest to wait until that's cleared up and we get a fresh update on our applications.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Ok.Thanks.
I guess next it will just changed to received by VO. I will inform you then.
By the way there are members who's status is " In Process" , does it mean they are without "medical status received" bug??
Thanks in advance,
zahed

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Are ND VO applicants getting AORs in any particular order?