+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application without IELTS

pavankalyan23

Jul 11, 2020
Hey guys..
I would like to apply for Winter 2021. I know I'm very late for applications. Few universities which I'm intrested in applying have deadlines on Aug 1. I don't have IELTS score still. Can I do application before deadline & later submit my IELTS score?
Please clarify guys.

JayeshA1997

Jul 30, 2020
Hey guys..
I would like to apply for Winter 2021. I know I'm very late for applications. Few universities which I'm intrested in applying have deadlines on Aug 1. I don't have IELTS score still. Can I do application before deadline & later submit my IELTS score?
Please clarify guys.
Check with unis/colleges whether they are providing you conditional offer letter or not, so that you will get enough time to appear for IELTS.

Aug 28, 2020
Hey guys..
Please clarify guys.

Aug 28, 2020
It is preferred to take the test first and then apply for college. If the deadline of the universities that you are interested in is over, then you can apply the coming year or look for other colleges.

JayeshA1997

Jul 30, 2020
What if someone receives unconditional offer without IELTS? Can he proceed with study permit application?
Nope. IRCC won’t allow you to file an application in such case. You need to have some language proficiency document with you in order to apply for study permit.
You have just secured your place in that particular college but to get un-conditional offer you need to have that document with you.
From which college you received Conditional offer letter?

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Nope. IRCC won’t allow you to file an application in such case. You need to have some language proficiency document with you in order to apply for study permit.
You have just secured your place in that particular college but to get un-conditional offer you need to have that document with you.

As I mentioned earlier I have received unconditional offer from the university. There is no condition mentioned on my offer. I was waived off English proficiency requirement by the university based on my past education instructed in English. Is it advisable to proceed with study permit application if I have unconditional offer?

renron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
IRCC does not require any English test for non SDS study permit applicant.

JayeshA1997

Jul 30, 2020
As I mentioned earlier I have received unconditional offer from the university. There is no condition mentioned on my offer. I was waived off English proficiency requirement by the university based on my past education instructed in English. Is it advisable to proceed with study permit application if I have unconditional offer?
Sorry I missed that part. If ur applying for study permit under SDS category, you will require language proficiency document.