+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application withdrawal

Yinon23

Jun 16, 2020
Hello,
If I want to apply for pgwp extention outside of Canada and I applied for pgwp extention inside Canada few months a go, do I need to withdraw my application in order to applym outside of Canada? After withdrawing my application do I need to wait for IRCC respond before I am applying from outside of Canada?

Thanks.

Jo986

Jul 1, 2020
Hello,
If I want to apply for pgwp extention outside of Canada and I applied for pgwp extention inside Canada few months a go, do I need to withdraw my application in order to applym outside of Canada? After withdrawing my application do I need to wait for IRCC respond before I am applying from outside of Canada?

Thanks.
Did you apply for extension by paper or online?

Jo986

Jul 1, 2020
I applied by paper from Canada, now I'm planning to apply online from my country.
I am also in the same situation as you (though I did not apply in Canada first). My PGWP is expiring in November (same as for my TRV), now back in home country. Is it advisable to apply the extension online when the IRCC site said that it needs to be by paper?

Yinon23

Jun 16, 2020
I am also in the same situation as you (though I did not apply in Canada first). My PGWP is expiring in November (same as for my TRV), now back in home country. Is it advisable to apply the extension online when the IRCC site said that it needs to be by paper?
Its a different situation, but its gonna be better for you to apply online with the Covid-19 situation.

Jo986

Jul 1, 2020
Its a different situation, but its gonna be better for you to apply online with the Covid-19 situation.
How is it different may I ask? Is it because you had apply by mail and now wanting to withdraw?

Plus I know with the COVID-19 situation, it is better to apply online. But I could not seem to find an official writing that states that. That is why I asked as I do not want to end up getting refused just because I did not apply by mail.