+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application withdrawal urgent passport

Gabybou1384

Apr 14, 2019
Hello,
I withdrew my application for TRV as it was taking too long and i have to travel this week urgently. I received message Withdrawal letter on CIC this friday April 12 .
How long after receiving withdrawal confirmation will it take to get my passport back ? My application was being processed at the IRCC in Mexico City.
Please help
Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello,
I withdrew my application for TRV as it was taking too long and i have to travel this week urgently. I received message Withdrawal letter on CIC this friday April 12 .
How long after receiving withdrawal confirmation will it take to get my passport back ? My application was being processed at the IRCC in Mexico City.
Please help
Thanks
Note that the acceptance of the withdrawal is at IRCC’s discretion. Normally it's not a problem but if there are concerns about the application, they can refuse.

Gabybou1384

Apr 14, 2019
Note that the acceptance of the withdrawal is at IRCC’s discretion. Normally it's not a problem but if there are concerns about the application, they can refuse.
They already accepted the withdrawal and sent me a withdrawal letter , and my stagus had changed to withdrawn. i just want to know how long it will be now before i get my passport back
Thanks