+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application using New IRCC Portal

dahil1975

Apr 24, 2021
Good day everyone.

I'm applying for my son a visitors visa and I'm having error for the "Information about education, work and other activities"

My son is currently a 2nd year college student and I checked "Yes" for the Post-secondary education history.

My concerned on the tab for "Work/activities history" It required to "Give details of all your employment and activities since the age of 18" I tried to input data but it does not accepted.

Does anyone encountered this error, kindly share in this thread please. Thank you very much for your help.

kjoiepc

Jan 11, 2022
Good day everyone.

I'm applying for my son a visitors visa and I'm having error for the "Information about education, work and other activities"

My son is currently a 2nd year college student and I checked "Yes" for the Post-secondary education history.

My concerned on the tab for "Work/activities history" It required to "Give details of all your employment and activities since the age of 18" I tried to input data but it does not accepted.

Does anyone encountered this error, kindly share in this thread please. Thank you very much for your help.
Hello how did you solve this error? Please share it with me if possible. Thank you very much in advance.

Reactions: ThaoTang

christina34

Jan 11, 2022
Hi, can I ask what is the new IRCC portal? is it different from GCKey account? how can I access it? would you recommend using the new portal or GCKey for application? many thanks

ThaoTang

Feb 14, 2022
Good day everyone.

Did you resolve this? please share with me! I appreciate it.