+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Update 04/15

katparty0020

Apr 8, 2015
Just got an update on my application. There was no message though. I guess I didn't qualify for an ITA. Assuming that tonight is another round of invitations, my total score of 472 prolly didn't make the cut. What do you think guys?

For those who already got an ITA. Was your ITA sent to you as a message the same time as the update? Thanks

Karolis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
katparty0020 said:
Just got an update on my application. There was no message though. I guess I didn't qualify for an ITA. Assuming that tonight is another round of invitations, my total score of 472 prolly didn't make the cut. What do you think guys?

For those who already got an ITA. Was your ITA sent to you as a message the same time as the update? Thanks
They usually do reviews of the applications before Fridays draw. High chance that there might be a draw this week.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
katparty0020 said:

if its 472, it is highly likely to get an invite...