+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Transfer, documents required

yaman

May 20, 2014
Dears,

I have applied for Skilled Worker and I am in the step of Application Transfer, my application was transferred, and a couple of documents were required:

1. Family book
2. Military service exemption certificate.

My questions are:
- Should I provide Copies of Family book, certified copied or the original book.
- What is Military service exemption certificate, and how can I get that from Jordan.

zhuss

Oct 26, 2014
Since it's the VO and already you have sent copies of birth certificates and such proving documents , then it's better to provide original family book , unless stated otherwise .
If it's not in English , so you have to translate it as your experience while preparing your applications .

And the same for your military papers , which i cant help or tell how you get it from Jordan , sorry .

anees10

Aug 25, 2013
Hello Yaman,

you need to send Romanian embassy 2 documents:

1. notarized mobilization booklet (daftar alkhedme)
2. a letter from the military HQ in Tabarbour stating that you have not served in the army before (also notarized)

First of all, you have to go to the ta3be2a (military mobilization service office) in Marka, and get "to whom it might concern" paper...your "daftar alkhedme" (mobilization military booklet) has to be postponed before you can get that..once you get the paper..you have to go to "mabna alkheyade" in Tabarour..you get a form from them and you have to get the form signed from three places:
1. modereyet sho2ooun alafrad- university street
2. modereyet sho2oun aldobbat: Abdali
3. defa3 madani: Shmesani..

once you are done..you have to go back to Tabarbour and hand them the form..you pay 5 JDs and they give you a receipt and ask you to come after 4 days...

send me your mobile number or feel free to contact me if you need help..good luck

anees10

Aug 25, 2013
and for the family book..you just send to send a notarized copy of it..
Notarization means: translating the book to English by a translator assigned by the court then get it stamped and verified from "kateb al3adel"