+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Timeline - in case of Pregnancy

aaggss1985

Mar 14, 2016
Hi Seniors

We have identified that my wife is pregnant after receiving ITA. I understand now I will defer X-Rays, and will continue with rest of the medicals. We are planning to get x-ray done in second trimester as well. I was wondering how will our application flow from now onwards, will BG checks etc will go on hold until we submit everything? Or rest of the steps will be executed with waiting for medical at the end?

Thanks in advance.
KR
AAGGSS

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aaggss1985 said:
Hi Seniors

We have identified that my wife is pregnant after receiving ITA. I understand now I will defer X-Rays, and will continue with rest of the medicals. We are planning to get x-ray done in second trimester as well. I was wondering how will our application flow from now onwards, will BG checks etc will go on hold until we submit everything? Or rest of the steps will be executed with waiting for medical at the end?

Thanks in advance.
KR
AAGGSS
1. The application will progress as normal, and then CIC will wait until they receive the medical. Ensure you inform the visa office that your spouse is pregnant and the medical will be delayed.