Application Submitted to Sydney, NS, Canada

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Do I need to send my academic documents (degrees, certificates, high school certificates) while I'm sending my Immigration application to Sydney, NS, Canada. I don't see anywhere that they have asked about it, but there are questions about my education and job. If I don't send them these documents, how can they verify?

P.S. I came to Canada on Study permit for a post graduate certificate.

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
02,08, 2010 (finger prints from Canada)
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
You should not send them now and prepre your self to send them for the visa office that you will apply in (Buffalo for example). I think you need to read the guide carefully before sending your application becayse they are very restricted so any mistake may affect your application. By the way we have another threat for those who applied from NS please come and joine us there.
Applications form filed through NS ( CIO ) --> Buffalo (Filed from CANADA)
thanks,
Ali Shabanah

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
ranameraj said:
Hi,
Do I need to send my academic documents (degrees, certificates, high school certificates) while I'm sending my Immigration application to Sydney, NS, Canada. I don't see anywhere that they have asked about it, but there are questions about my education and job. If I don't send them these documents, how can they verify?

P.S. I came to Canada on Study permit for a post graduate certificate.
On the first PHASE, u have to only sent the APPLICATION to NS SYDNEY. Once you receive your file NUMBER, then ONLY you will have to submit your complete set of documents (DEGREE, WORK EXPERIENCE,IELTS, POF ETC) to your concern VISA OFFICE.

Cheers...

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tshabanah said:
You should not send them now and prepre your self to send them for the visa office that you will apply in (Buffalo for example). I think you need to read the guide carefully before sending your application becayse they are very restricted so any mistake may affect your application. By the way we have another threat for those who applied from NS please come and joine us there.
Applications form filed through NS ( CIO ) --> Buffalo (Filed from CANADA)
thanks,
Ali Shabanah

SATDXB said:
On the first PHASE, u have to only sent the APPLICATION to NS SYDNEY. Once you receive your file NUMBER, then ONLY you will have to submit your complete set of documents (DEGREE, WORK EXPERIENCE,IELTS, POF ETC) to your concern VISA OFFICE.

Cheers...

Guys, You are talking about the old rules before June 26, 2010.

That is not the case now, he has to submit all of his application forms and supporting documents to the CIO, except the police clearance certificates which will be submitted later to the visa office indicated in his application.

ranameraj,

You have to prepare all of the documents in both checklists, the CIO checklist, and your visa office checklist, and gather all of those documents, then send them to the CIO, except the police clearance, as i mentioned they will be requested later by the visa office.

Read this link page number: (17)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

"Use the Document Checklist (IMM 5612) to help you gather the necessary documents to submit your application to the CIO.

You must also submit the documents listed on the visa office specific document checklist with your application.

To determine what documents you will need to provide, consult the Visa Office specific requirements (supporting documents) for your country at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp.

If you are not prepared to submit full documentation to the CIO do not apply now.
If you do not submit a complete application with the supporting documents, your application will be returned to you."

And page number: ( 39)

"Police certificates

All applicants must submit police certificates/clearances as part of the application process.

Note: Do not submit your police certificates to the CIO. If your application is placed into processing, you will be required to submit the police certificates to the Canadian visa office indicated on your application.
You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older and who are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens will have to provide:
 a valid police certificate, or
 a police clearance, or
 a record of no information"

Check pages number 35 and 36 as well to see the address of the CIO which you are going to send your application.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
professional 1 said:

That is not the case now, he has to submit all of his application forms and supporting documents to the CIO, except the police clearance certificates which will be submitted later to the visa office indicated in his application.

ranameraj,

You have to prepare all of the documents in both checklists, the CIO checklist, and your visa office checklist, and gather all of those documents, then send them to the CIO, except the police clearance, as i mentioned will be asked for later by the visa office.

"Use the Document Checklist (IMM 5612) to help you gather the necessary documents to submit your application to the CIO.

You must also submit the documents listed on the visa office specific document checklist with your application.

To determine what documents you will need to provide, consult the Visa Office specific requirements (supporting documents) for your country at:

If you are not prepared to submit full documentation to the CIO do not apply now.
If you do not submit a complete application with the supporting documents, your application will be returned to you."

"Police certificates

All applicants must submit police certificates/clearances as part of the application process.

Note: Do not submit your police certificates to the CIO. If your application is placed into processing, you will be required to submit the police certificates to the Canadian visa office indicated on your application.
You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older and who are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens will have to provide:
 a police clearance, or

Check pages number 35 and 36 as well to see the address of the CIO which you are going to send your application.
Thanks for the clarification Professional!!

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:

ranameraj,
thanks a million Professional. I'm so grateful to you...

You have to prepare all of the documents in both checklists, the CIO checklist, and your visa office checklist, and gather all of those documents, then send them to the CIO, except the police clearance, as i mentioned they will be requested later by the visa office.

"Police certificates

 a police clearance, or

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
02,08, 2010 (finger prints from Canada)
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
professional 1 said:

ranameraj,

"Police certificates

 a police clearance, or

Thanks and I am sorry I am not updated with the new rules