+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Submitted in May 2019

Rsani

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, is there anyone else in the same situation I am in?

I submitted my PR application on May 29, 2019, they have all the information, and the application is still in process.
Does anyone here submitted an application back in 2019 and hasn’t received any news yet?

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi, is there anyone else in the same situation I am in?

I submitted my PR application on May 29, 2019, they have all the information, and the application is still in process.
Does anyone here submitted an application back in 2019 and hasn’t received any news yet?
We have the same situation, I submitted my application way back sept 26, 2019. I am frustrated how the IRCC has no definite timeline/action about our application..

Rsani

Feb 17, 2021
Are you on a working visa now? Do they have all your information? Mine has no updates since March 2020. Have you called the immigration number? I always do and they don’t have any updates...

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Are you on a working visa now? Do they have all your information? Mine has no updates since March 2020. Have you called the immigration number? I always do and they don’t have any updates...
They you got ur open work permit? I have no update since the AOR.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
They open this program for a couple of years now and not even sorted out the processing time!
Try requesting for gcms notes. At this time they don’t seem to b prioritizing caregivers application. I’m really pissed with our consultant he said work permit will take 3 months and has been only telling us To wait.

Rsani

Feb 17, 2021
Yes, I am currently on an open work permit, I applied at the same time I did for the PR, but the OWP has expired twice, it’s only for a few months, every time I have to submit an extension and pay more :(

Rsani

Feb 17, 2021
Try requesting for gcms notes. At this time they don’t seem to b prioritizing caregivers application. I’m really pissed with our consultant he said work permit will take 3 months and has been only telling us To wait.
I submitted my OWP extension in August 2020 and just arrived yesterday and it expires in 4 days!!!!! I had to re-apply for an extension so I don’t lose my status in the country, a JOKE!

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
I submitted my OWP extension in August 2020 and just arrived yesterday and it expires in 4 days!!!!! I had to re-apply for an extension so I don’t lose my status in the country, a JOKE!
That’s really not nice, but unfortunately we all can’t do much abt this situation. They r choosing to prioritize certain type of applications and that certainly will continue to delay caregiver applications.

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
I did ask way back July, it was written there that the background check and other things will be assessed on October 29, 2020! Until today, I haven’t heard anything!

Rsani

Feb 17, 2021
I did ask way back July, it was written there that the background check and other things will be assessed on October 29, 2020! Until today, I haven’t heard anything!
WOW! that's taking so looooong. Are you receiving help from a lawyer? I did everything by myself but I have submitted so many applications that I am very familiar with the process. I just had help by reviewing the documents and making sure everything was correct but I have been doing the rest.

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Good for you, you have your open work permit. Oh my God! Those act is unacceptable and frustrating. What pathway did you take, HSWP or interim?

Rsani

Feb 17, 2021
That’s really not nice, but unfortunately we all can’t do much abt this situation. They r choosing to prioritize certain type of applications and that certainly will continue to delay caregiver applications.
I have friends that are just applying through different processes and their applications are being updated and going faster than mine for sure!