+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Submission Questions...Please help

rkswathi

Jan 10, 2018
I have few questions while filling out my application. Seniors Please help.

1. What is the UCI number for a child?
-I only added him in the application not while creating EE profile because it did not let me.

2. Are you a lawful permanent resident of the USA with a valid Alien Registration Card(green card)?
-What should this be for an American born child(Indian Parents).

3. First language for an American born child(Indian parents).
-Is it the First language of parents or English?

4. The UCI format displayed when I submitted my expressentry is in the form of CAN0000xxxxxxxx but when I was entering the whole number in the application it doesn’t take it. It gives an error ‘problematic field’ if I take off CAN0000 and enter the next 8 numbers it took it. Is that right?

5. I have completed my masters in Nov 2006(course work complete) but I was awarded a degree in May of 2007. Which date should I write? Course work completion date or degree awarded/graduation date. Wes has the graduation year so was wondering. While creating the EE profile I entered the date as the graduation date and if I change it now will it be considered misrepresentation?

6. In education history should we enter Secondary and post secondary education? I have done Bachelors and Masters and have WES evaluation for the same. When I tried entering Secondary and post secondary education, it asked if I have WES evaluation. Actually when I created my EE profile I only entered Bachelors and Masters. Does Entering the secondary and post-secondary education after receiving the ITA considered intentionally omitting the information?

7. So in personal history they are asking if I have any gaps in the last 10years. I do not have any gaps in the last 10 years but I have an year gap before that. Should I enter it anyway? or should I leave it alone since they are not asking history before 10 years?

8. In the work history section I have entered the month of the spouse employment wrong, it should have been Feb but I entered May while creating EE profile. I have changed it during the application process. I did not get any additional points for this. Should I be worried?

All in all should I decline the ITA and correct my profile and wait for an ITA? What are the negative effects if I decline the ITA and wait. My CRS is 457.

Please help☹ I am stuck here.

Thank You!

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
I have few questions while filling out my application. Seniors Please help.

1. What is the UCI number for a child?
-I only added him in the application not while creating EE profile because it did not let me.

2. Are you a lawful permanent resident of the USA with a valid Alien Registration Card(green card)?
-What should this be for an American born child(Indian Parents).

3. First language for an American born child(Indian parents).
-Is it the First language of parents or English?

4. The UCI format displayed when I submitted my expressentry is in the form of CAN0000xxxxxxxx but when I was entering the whole number in the application it doesn’t take it. It gives an error ‘problematic field’ if I take off CAN0000 and enter the next 8 numbers it took it. Is that right?

5. I have completed my masters in Nov 2006(course work complete) but I was awarded a degree in May of 2007. Which date should I write? Course work completion date or degree awarded/graduation date. Wes has the graduation year so was wondering. While creating the EE profile I entered the date as the graduation date and if I change it now will it be considered misrepresentation?

6. In education history should we enter Secondary and post secondary education? I have done Bachelors and Masters and have WES evaluation for the same. When I tried entering Secondary and post secondary education, it asked if I have WES evaluation. Actually when I created my EE profile I only entered Bachelors and Masters. Does Entering the secondary and post-secondary education after receiving the ITA considered intentionally omitting the information?

7. So in personal history they are asking if I have any gaps in the last 10years. I do not have any gaps in the last 10 years but I have an year gap before that. Should I enter it anyway? or should I leave it alone since they are not asking history before 10 years?

8. In the work history section I have entered the month of the spouse employment wrong, it should have been Feb but I entered May while creating EE profile. I have changed it during the application process. I did not get any additional points for this. Should I be worried?

All in all should I decline the ITA and correct my profile and wait for an ITA? What are the negative effects if I decline the ITA and wait. My CRS is 457.

Please help☹ I am stuck here.

Thank You!
1. UCI number will be allotted. You don't have to fill anything now.
2. American born child will be a citizen. So it is a 'No'.
3. Language of parents.
4. Where did you get this UCI number?. The UCI will be a 8 or 10 digit numerical (0 to 9), XXXX-XXXX or XX-XXXX-XXXX.
5. Enter the graduation date. No problem in this, as you have the docs.
6. Fill only Bachelors and above, in your case.
7. Don't worry about anything before 10 years. It will be an unnecessary info.
8. It is okay to change this. You are not claiming any points for the same.

No need to decline your ITA. Proceed with the PR application.

rkswathi

Jan 10, 2018
3. Language of parents.
4. Where did you get this UCI number?. The UCI will be a 8 or 10 digit numerical (0 to 9), XXXX-XXXX or XX-XXXX-XXXX.

Thank you so much, this really helps. I will proceed with my application.

Aug 9, 2017
3. Language of parents.

Hi Santhkum90 - I am also facing the issue while filling the uci field for my spouse immigration history section.

Me and my spouse both have receive the uci ( CAN0000xxxxxxxx) within our EE profile.

Query

1. Is this the correct and final UCI number?
2. What we need to enter in uci text field appearing within spouse's immigration history section?
3.someone told me that final UCI will be generated after submitting cic ita documents.
Please confirm whether I should keep this field as blank or not ?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi Santhkum90 - I am also facing the issue while filling the uci field for my spouse immigration history section.

Me and my spouse both have receive the uci ( CAN0000xxxxxxxx) within our EE profile.

Query

1. Is this the correct and final UCI number?
2. What we need to enter in uci text field appearing within spouse's immigration history section?
3.someone told me that final UCI will be generated after submitting cic ita documents.
Please confirm whether I should keep this field as blank or not ?
1. UCI no will be numericals. I think you can ignore the CAN.
2. Leave it blank. It is not mandatory
3. Yes