+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application submission error on new portal

Abd301

Apr 3, 2021
Hey guys I completed and paid for the visitor visa applications for me and my wife using the new IRCC portal, However I did not receive any email confirmation whatsoever. On my portal it only shows my wife's application as submitted and that too gives an error when clicked on 'get application status.'

I believe my application is still under the not submitted section and it shows the status as pending. I have already been charged for the application fees on my card.

Has anyone faced a similar issue. What can be done in this case?

felixzxf

Nov 20, 2021
Hey guys I completed and paid for the visitor visa applications for me and my wife using the new IRCC portal, However I did not receive any email confirmation whatsoever. On my portal it only shows my wife's application as submitted and that too gives an error when clicked on 'get application status.'

I believe my application is still under the not submitted section and it shows the status as pending. I have already been charged for the application fees on my card.

Has anyone faced a similar issue. What can be done in this case?
I met the same problem, I submitted the application today at around 2 o'clock in the afternoon, and the status is still pending. I have no idea what's going on. I am also looking for solution of this problem.

Abd301

Apr 3, 2021
I met the same problem, I submitted the application today at around 2 o'clock in the afternoon, and the status is still pending. I have no idea what's going on. I am also looking for solution of this problem.
Did you get any confirmation email? and are you able to click on the pending or submitted application?

I submitted a technical difficulties webform and described my problem and attached screenshots. Maybe that will help

felixzxf

Nov 20, 2021
Did you get any confirmation email? and are you able to click on the pending or submitted application?

I submitted a technical difficulties webform and described my problem and attached screenshots. Maybe that will help
I can do nothing with my application right now. Only receiving an email telling me that I have a new message in my portal account after submitted my application, however when I login the portal account, the account home told me there is no new message and the action of my application is pending. I can do nothing about it.

Reactions: CarinaHapunkt

CarinaHapunkt

Nov 21, 2021
I can do nothing with my application right now. Only receiving an email telling me that I have a new message in my portal account after submitted my application, however when I login the portal account, the account home told me there is no new message and the action of my application is pending. I can do nothing about it.
Same here :-(

sourdough02

Nov 23, 2021
Any updates on your status? We are on the same boat. We applied last November 22. We did not receive any confirmation, my card has been charged of the fees, and my application is pending on the not submitted section.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi guys, Facing the same issue, can anyone let me know how much time it took?
And what did you do from your end? Do I need to raise a webform or any action is required from my end to fix this?
Any help is very very vital for me right now. Stuck in same situation since 14 days!

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's been 13 days since I submitted my file and 3 days since I posted issue at CanadaVisa not any update at all from any of these sites.
I will keep posting updates in this thread.

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's been 15 days since I submitted my file and 5 days since I posted issue at CanadaVisa not any update at all from any of these sites.
I will keep posting updates in this thread.