+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
On my passport surname is not mentioned. I have only given name on it. May be that is creating a problem
Passport is not relevant, it all depends on how they filled it in application form, what you are supposed to do when you dont have a surname is leave first name empty then put both names in surname on the application form.

So try different combinations try putting both your names in each field i.e Surname put FirstName Lastname and same in Given name, then try only one name in Given name etc all combinations until you get it right. Does your offer letter show exact start end dates? If it does good otherwise you have to guess the dates or leave end date day empty and see.

chandru002

Aug 1, 2018
Hi Friends,

I applied study visa on June 18th submitted by offline application.Last two days before I linked the offline application into online its mentioned your application has been approved in the final decision row but in that page they are not linked any LOI of my application..Today I got the passport with stamped to ETA for 1 year.But still I dint get the letter of Introduction from mail and online cic account.

I have to register my classes using LOI and also they mentioned has to bring LOA in the departure and arrival.

I am going to travel on next week if any one suggest me what i have to do next ?.Please help me out.

monia singh

Aug 2, 2018
hi can anyone help i have applied for TRV on 28th june still the status is being processed at canada visa new delhi and my date of travel is 1st august 2018. plz help me.

lkaur765

May 27, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Dear Friends..need urgent suggestions. I applied for my mother's tourist visa on 28 June 2018 through a paper based application and submitted at VFS, New Delhi.
We have our confirmed flight booking for 9 August and still no sign of passport.

What should I do?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Friends..need urgent suggestions. I applied for my mother's tourist visa on 28 June 2018 through a paper based application and submitted at VFS, New Delhi.
We have our confirmed flight booking for 9 August and still no sign of passport.

What should I do?
There's really nothing you can do but wait. In the future, you shouldn't book a flight ticket until you have an approved visa.

monia singh

Aug 2, 2018

What should I do?
its quite normal to say stay calm but i will suggest u one thing never submit your application offline. you are not gonna get any update.and it doesnt matter for them when is your flight ticket. I am really upset with the decision making authority without valid reason they are just refusing the application.