MeduLink

Dec 20, 2022
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
00-08-2016
Hi All,

I submitted my application on early January 2023 with 471 points and the website shows that my application is submitted and they gave me an application number as a result. last week I tried using the application tracker website to see what my status is and im having difficulty signing up/logging in. I have tried again and again with my application number, UCI and all other types of info I could possibly try it with.

Im a little scared now, what does this mean? have they received my application? will I be considered and receive an ITA once the cutoff score reaches me? Whats going on?

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Hi All,

I submitted my application on early January 2023 with 471 points and the website shows that my application is submitted and they gave me an application number as a result. last week I tried using the application tracker website to see what my status is and im having difficulty signing up/logging in. I have tried again and again with my application number, UCI and all other types of info I could possibly try it with.

Im a little scared now, what does this mean? have they received my application? will I be considered and receive an ITA once the cutoff score reaches me? Whats going on?
The draws cutoff till January was above 490 how could you submit application at 471 score?

thisisvivi

Nov 7, 2022
Category........
CEC
I believe the tracker is for use after you have received your AOR. If you are still waiting for your ITA, you may not be able to access it as no PR application has been submitted.

Reactions: cz999

MeduLink

Dec 20, 2022
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
00-08-2016
The draws cutoff till January was above 490 how could you submit application at 471 score?
It's actually 481 now! by "submit my application" I meant I transmitted my profile into the application pool so that I can be considered for the draws.

MeduLink

Dec 20, 2022
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
00-08-2016
I believe the tracker is for use after you have received your AOR. If you are still waiting for your ITA, you may not be able to access it as no PR application has been submitted.
AOR? Do you know how long it'll take me to receive my AOR after submitting my profile? My biggest fear right now is that my application wont be considered as the score thresholds are getting lower and lower.

That actually makes much sense thanks.

thisisvivi

Nov 7, 2022
Category........
CEC
AOR? Do you know how long it'll take me to receive my AOR after submitting my profile?

That actually makes much sense thanks.
AOR is after you submit your documents after the ITA. That is when you can say your PR application is in process. Until then, you are an express entry applicant in the pool waiting for an invitation.

Reactions: cz999 and MeduLink

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
It's actually 481 now! by "submit my application" I meant I transmitted my profile into the application pool so that I can be considered for the draws.
you mentioned submission in january thats why I said 490, so you have just submitted profile not the application. tracker can only be accessed once you submit the application and R10 stage gets completed.

Reactions: MeduLink

MeduLink

Dec 20, 2022
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
00-08-2016
you mentioned submission in january thats why I said 490, so you have just submitted profile not the application. tracker can only be accessed once you submit the application and R10 stage gets completed.
R10 stages? Im sorry that term never showed up in my research before.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hi All,

Hey, reading this post, it feels like you are only a candidate in the pool. You haven't received any ITA yet, have you? If that is the case, you will not be able to use the tracker, as the tracker is only for people who received ITA and submitted their applications already.

You should be fine waiting in the pool now. Good luck getting an ITA soon!!

Reactions: cz999 and MeduLink