+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status Tracker IRCC & GCKey re OWP

Stressed404

Feb 9, 2024
I have already added both my OWP application and PR application to the GCKey. I’ve also been able to add my PR to the IRCC tracker but for some reason I can’t add my OWP.
I already called IRCC about some docs for my OWP so I know it’s there but I’m not sure anythings been started. (Applied December 8th so that’s annoying) I wonder if the reason I can’t connect it is because no agent has touched it yet?

GloryAlemseged

Star Member
Jun 16, 2023
I have already added both my OWP application and PR application to the GCKey. I’ve also been able to add my PR to the IRCC tracker but for some reason I can’t add my OWP.
I already called IRCC about some docs for my OWP so I know it’s there but I’m not sure anythings been started. (Applied December 8th so that’s annoying) I wonder if the reason I can’t connect it is because no agent has touched it yet?
Did u get SA and AIP?

Stressed404

Feb 9, 2024
As an update I just got a message on GCKey stating final decisio. I see that some people get approval quickly for the OWP but some still wait weeks after this “final decision“ stage. Just want to work again

FraKra

Nov 7, 2023
Québec
Category........
FAM
As an update I just got a message on GCKey stating final decisio. I see that some people get approval quickly for the OWP but some still wait weeks after this “final decision“ stage. Just want to work again
I just had this too. The next day when i randomly checked it said approved and I saw the document number for the OWP. Another day later i received the confirmation by email. So shouldn't be too long anymore
And btw I couldn't see the OWP in the tracker either. So guess it is like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Stressed404

FraKra

Nov 7, 2023
Québec
Category........
FAM
BTW after the email, it can take another 6 weeks until you receive the actual work permit by mail. I will go to the postal each day now. Can't wait either to work.