+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status Tracker - Eligibility Completed - SDS Study visa

Aayan Nabeel

Sep 25, 2021
Hey guys I was wondering if someone had any information on this.

I have applied for Student Visa and I was using the new Application Status Tracker to track my application. I applied on 7th Feb, and the application is delayed due to sputum/tb testing
I finally passed my medical exam on gckey, on the 19th April.

The tracker shows 'ELIBILITY COMPLETED ' the tracker got updated on 19th April and before that on 20th March. I also received a ghost update on 20th March, so I'm assuming the tracker updated previous updates as on the tracker my medical is still in progress.

Could the 'ELIBILITY COMPLETED ' mean that my visa was approved and they were waiting for my medical?

Goodlk4u

Star Member
May 28, 2021

I have applied for Student Visa and I was using the new Application Status Tracker to track my application. I applied on 7th Feb, and the application is delayed due to sputum/tb testing

The tracker shows 'ELIBILITY COMPLETED ' the tracker got updated on 19th April and before that on 20th March. I also received a ghost update on 20th March, so I'm assuming the tracker updated previous updates as on the tracker my medical is still in progress.

Could the 'ELIBILITY COMPLETED ' mean that my visa was approved and they were waiting for my medical?

Alot of people getting updated 19 April
Can u see your visa document number and expiry?

miel02

Apr 22, 2023

hi we have the same timeline. Mine’s eligibility completed already. Does it mean it is passed?

Lolan

Dec 1, 2022
non-SDS. I submitted my biometrics on March 13th(GCKey), but my biometrics were in progress in the Application Status Tracker, until April 19th when my biometrics were completed.

fui-pra-lá

Apr 25, 2023

Any updates on this matter?

Asmaamahmoud083

May 19, 2023
Hello,
I applied for student visa in 3 May
Got my BVL 12 May
I checked tracker eligibility completed and biometrics completed but background check is in progress , then when I scroll down I can see travel document number, visa document number and study permit document number but expiry date is not available yet, is it a good sign ? Also when to expect PPR

Jul 13, 2023

Any update on this please

Moiz Inam

Nov 24, 2023
Hello,
I applied for student visa in 3 May
Got my BVL 12 May
I checked tracker eligibility completed and biometrics completed but background check is in progress , then when I scroll down I can see travel document number, visa document number and study permit document number but expiry date is not available yet, is it a good sign ? Also when to expect PPR
Did you got ur visa?