+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status Tracker - Biometrics in progress

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
your son got it? yesterday or today?
Nope, my son has not received it yet. I was referring to the member name kuhaku that he has received PPR already which @MeetTrivedi was asking about.

Check my new signature. I made them as it seems that I am going to stay here for quite some time :)

Last edited:

Nonenone@12

May 18, 2023
Thanks for the link, but still can't make an account, maybe because I submit my application through agent? This error popped up: "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."
I am getting same lines.
Don’t know what to do?

Adventure2care

May 2, 2023
Hi.

I have applied through an agency so I did not have access to my GCKey account. But today I noticed that there’s an application status tracker for study permit (not sure if it’s new or it’s always been there). So I registered and tracked my application and it says biometrics in progress
medical exam not started
BV not started
eligibility not started
i submitted my biometrics on 2nd of march.

What does this mean? Does it mean they haven’t received my biometrics?

I am in the same shoe like yours I process through an agency please kindly give me the site so I could register then also track my own application too please

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Hi.

I have applied through an agency so I did not have access to my GCKey account. But today I noticed that there’s an application status tracker for study permit (not sure if it’s new or it’s always been there). So I registered and tracked my application and it says biometrics in progress
medical exam not started
BV not started
eligibility not started
i submitted my biometrics on 2nd of march.

What does this mean? Does it mean they haven’t received my biometrics?
Did your problem solved? did you get PPR? did biometrics changed?
mine also, I've done biometrics 7 days ago, and it says in progress in the tracker

thomas23

Star Member
Mar 12, 2023
Did your problem solved? did you get PPR? did biometrics changed?
mine also, I've done biometrics 7 days ago, and it says in progress in the tracker
Hi, yes it says biometrics in progress the whole time until you get a decision. I got PPR but biometrics only changed to completed when I got PPR.

• Love
Reactions: TiniTan28