+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status locked after closed and approved

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Hi guys, first thanks for your untiring help here throughout the process. Though , the wait and unsure of what the process will end to is scaring. But I thank God and all here for wonderful support to one another.
My question now, the application status seems locked after approved and no email sent yet. Do anyone experience this before and what can be done?

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
gimmyle said:
Hi guys, first thanks for your untiring help here throughout the process. Though , the wait and unsure of what the process will end to is scaring. But I thank God and all here for wonderful support to one another.
My question now, the application status seems locked after approved and no email sent yet. Do anyone experience this before and what can be done?
When you say "no email", do you mean PPR? If yes, then check in your messages box in your MyCIC account for the letter. If it is not there, then check your junk box in your email. If you can't find the letter, then this would be an appropriate time to call CIC and let them know that you have not received the letter even though your application status has been approved and closed.

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
artray said:
When you say "no email", do you mean PPR? If yes, then check in your messages box in your MyCIC account for the letter. If it is not there, then check your junk box in your email. If you can't find the letter, then this would be an appropriate time to call CIC and let them know that you have not received the letter even though your application status has been approved and closed.
thanks I really appreciate. Just got an update email but no email and the application works fine again

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
gimmyle said:
thanks I really appreciate. Just got an update email but no email and the application works fine again
Yeah, those types of ghost emails are common. You might a few more of those while your application is being processed.

All the best and hope you get some good news soon!