+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Winter 2013"

S89

Jan 5, 2013
@Amirbutt28
I remember reading it earlier that they said the same thing to you too. right? So, what are u suggesting that i should go to IOM lahore, and check that have they sent the medical results to new delhi. I am sure they have sent it, but the delay is from new delhi or CHC islamabad is just saying this?

amirbutt28

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
@ s89
I visit both madical center today and embassy last week embassy said me the same thing I dont know its true or they lieing just but I think they will issue visa us at the end of the march for may intake

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
saadsdk said:
congratulations...:)..hopefully everybody else will also get visas within some days...can you share your profile??
Yr that's good Newz.... I'm hopeful that now CHC would have a look at there old applicnts and new ones... Let see wht happen tomorrow

zara2012

Dec 15, 2012
file submitted: 26th NOV
medical received : 11 DEC
passport sent back: 14TH DEC
got visa on 23rd january................................4 years:D ALHAMDULILAH

asdkhan94

Aug 3, 2012
Salam Friends. I am new to this group.
I applied on 29 November, got medical call on 12 Dec, done with medicals on 18th Dec, nwo waiting for visa.
Zara congrats! Wish you best of luck.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
asdkhan94 said:
Salam Friends. I am new to this group.
I applied on 29 November, got medical call on 12 Dec, done with medicals on 18th Dec, nwo waiting for visa.
Zara congrats! Wish you best of luck.
asad could you plz tell me when did u pass your intermediate exam? i mean which year?

afaq zaman

Jan 2, 2013
zara2012 said:
file submitted: 26th NOV
medical received : 11 DEC
passport sent back: 14TH DEC
got visa on 23rd january................................4 years:D ALHAMDULILAH
whats your corse and university.

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
S89 said:
CHC replied to my email in 3 days, but they are saying that they are awaiting the medical examination results. I sent back the PP after the medical exam from IOM lahore on 27th november. Are they saying this to everyone?
Hey .. i m emailing them constantly but chc isnt rrplying ....but few days back got there reply stating the same reason" we await outcome of medical examination results from our Delhi medical office."

I have in july n since than m waiting ...dont know what they r upto

amirbutt28

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Everyone in this form which didnt recieve their visas and told you that your medical examination is still waited for decision I prefer to go embassy where ever they bcz I have experience I visit embassy I am in same situation then they gave me paper and I request thrn to do inquiry so everyone should go and tell them for enquiry I done same

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Yar kai log to islamabad main nahe rehtay wo kaisay visit karengay!

Khair mjhe reply aya sayin the same thng they always do its in pending for reveiw :-(

amirbutt28

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
I also went from lahore I am telling you they will do nothing from internet you have to go and tell them for inquiry I have seen something thats why I am saying eveyone have to go

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
amirbutt28 said:
I also went from lahore I am telling you they will do nothing from internet you have to go and tell them for inquiry I have seen something thats why I am saying eveyone have to go
Hey what did u see there...? Can i send any of my cousion or friend there on my behalf to inquire abt my case ...?its been 6 months i dont undrrstand y they r taking so much time ... They havnt asked me for remedical or stuff :x

amirbutt28

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
No I dont think so you have to go yourself I saw they are like idiots they dont know whats going on out there they just reply on internet anddo nnothing when you go there then they know about you that somebody also getting problem bcz of us you go embassy

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
amirbutt28 said:
No I dont think so you have to go yourself I saw they are like idiots they dont know whats going on out there they just reply on internet anddo nnothing when you go there then they know about you that somebody also getting problem bcz of us you go embassy
Did they told u y they r delaying ur procss?