+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Winter 2013"

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
SAQ said:
Thanks dear.. I filed my case on 28th of Sept .. Got medical call on 18th October.. Done Medical and Submitted my PP on the same day :D
Now With the Grace of Almighty Allah I have got Maple Leave on my Passport..Alhamdulilah
Congras dear

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
SAQ said:
Thanks dear.. I filed my case on 28th of Sept .. Got medical call on 18th October.. Done Medical and Submitted my PP on the same day :D
Now With the Grace of Almighty Allah I have got Maple Leave on my Passport..Alhamdulilah
Yar I filed my case on the 27th Sept and I returned my passport on the 9th Oct after my medicals, yet I haven't heard back from CHC ISL, what's the scene, does anyone have any idea how they actually work? :(

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
hi..I have one question...can i apply by taking loan without showing bank statement???can somebody please guide me in briefly in these money mater things...if i show loan and running bank account of business how much i have chance???

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
~Medical Call~

Applied: 15-Oct-2012
College: SIAST, SK - Business Certificate
Previous: ACCA

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
saadsdk said:
hi..I have one question...can i apply by taking loan without showing bank statement???can somebody please guide me in briefly in these money mater things...if i show loan and running bank account of business how much i have chance???
somebody please help me

iVersa

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Nov-2012
Med's Request
22-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
23-Nov-2012
Passport Req..
23-Nov-2012
Yup, no news.. hope k kal kch acha sunai dey :D

moiz.kapadia

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
NA
jazzyworld said:
~Medical Call~

Applied: 15-Oct-2012
College: SIAST, SK - Business Certificate
Previous: ACCA
congratz...

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
saadsdk said:
somebody please help me
Yaar, as much knowledge i have of this matter. The loan works but you have to show that you are taking a student loan for study purposes and whoever earns in your family will be able to repay it back. This normally includes risk in the case.
-What you can do is like ask someone in your family or find a formal investor who will put money in your bank month-by-month for about 3-4 months and when you submit the statement you can show it as yours along with an account maintainance certificate. This is how its usually done and still you have to submit a job letter (whoever earns in your family) to show where is the money coming from.
-(I know a formal investor if you need his contact info , msg me your email address)
-One other way is also Running finance which is not the idle case but it is done by many who do not have enough balance to be shown.
RF is acceptable but you will not show it as rf, and at the end of period you will submit a bank statement along with account maintainance certificate.
Job letter is necessary in every scenario.
You can also show any fixed deposit or national savings certificate.
A consultant will give you a more promising guide to this matter and might also help in RF matters.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
mohammad91 said:
Yaar, as much knowledge i have of this matter. The loan works but you have to show that you are taking a student loan for study purposes and whoever earns in your family will be able to repay it back. This normally includes risk in the case.
-What you can do is like ask someone in your family or find a formal investor who will put money in your bank month-by-month for about 3-4 months and when you submit the statement you can show it as yours along with an account maintainance certificate. This is how its usually done and still you have to submit a job letter (whoever earns in your family) to show where is the money coming from.
-(I know a formal investor if you need his contact info , msg me your email address)
-One other way is also Running finance which is not the idle case but it is done by many who do not have enough balance to be shown.
RF is acceptable but you will not show it as rf, and at the end of period you will submit a bank statement along with account maintainance certificate.
A consultant will give you a more promising guide to this matter and might also help in RF matters.
Check ur inbox plz

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
mohammad91 said:
i mailed u my id...check ur inbox

iVersa

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Nov-2012
Med's Request
22-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
23-Nov-2012